It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fact or Faked" Concludes "Battle of LA" may have been UFO...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
actually there is film footage of this event

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
actually there is film footage of this event

www.youtube.com...
I think you need to watch that again and pay attention to the message that pops up at 35 seconds.

Did you miss that?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It says that its the original broadcast, not that the film is not original. I've never seen this, can somebody confirm that this really is footage, or just stock? I'd never heard of any existing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOMacLeod
It says that its the original broadcast, not that the film is not original. I've never seen this, can somebody confirm that this really is footage, or just stock? I'd never heard of any existing.
Original radio, or television broadcast? And does radio have motion picture?

The radio broadcast is real, the movie isn't, as far as I know.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dtrock78

What radar returns?
I've seen no reports of radar returns from an object over LA, only the offshore contact before the "event".

is this the same 'object' that was tracked offshore?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the ufo is nowhere near 25,000 feet up. just the angles of the spot lights can dismiss that. they would be literally pointed straight up if a ufo was directly above them.

converging light beams would go thru each other. the spot lights aren't light sabres. they are clearly reflecting off something.

I think you have a valid rational point there.

Why would all the lights point in the same direction, unless all operators were aware of the location of an object? Would light "stop" at the convergence if there was no solid object, or would it slowly disappear over distance?

If the army was firing on a cloud....well...heaven help us than.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

edit on 21-11-2011 by Trigger82 because: see below

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

All the beams appear to fade out in the photo, but I don't see anything at the point where the beams fade out showing up visibly in the photo. I don't think there is anything where the beams appear to stop. They appear to fade out because of the photographic conditions, haze in the air gives the beams limited range, etc. Do you see any objects in the paths of the beams where they stop?

One thing that your example it flawed is that your pic all the searchlights and in a small group. The lights in the real pics on the otherhand are possibly miles apart, we have weaker further away lights still appear to be getting to the object in question but next to no light penatration and then that close strongest beam still not going past the focal point.

so if the light further away can reach the object shouldnt the light that is closest be reaching out higher in the pic?

edit on 21-11-2011 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join