It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd looking F-117

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
do they build a F-117 with the tail folded instead of out?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
what do you mean folded? As in folded in, so instead of a "V" shape (looking from the front or back) it would look like this: / \?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes they do but you didnt see one so it doesnt matter, and how come you are always starting threads like hey i saw a UCAV or i saw an A-6 or oi look at this f-117, thats cool but theres no way you see a strande aircraft everyday. and the tail folden in f-117 you didnt see it and if you did tell me what color it was? the ill know if its a lie or not

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
where did you see it that way, in the air ? I doubt it, but on the ground maybe as the tails get folded in when they transport them in C141's or C5's

You may have seen one in transition after being unloaded.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Unless Im missing something he didnt say he saw an F-117, he is just asking about the tail.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
where did you see it that way, in the air ? I doubt it, but on the ground maybe as the tails get folded in when they transport them in C141's or C5's

this is correct but there was on with the tails folded in and if he sawit hed no what color it is. ill know if hes lying.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i didnt see it airborn

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
i didnt see it airborn
nevermind then your real your telling the truth, sorry

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
it didnt seem to have engines
the color was a strange white

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
sounds to me like the prototype, Have Blue

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
now im leaning towards you are lying, i heard some f-117s or maybe it was b-2s were gettin a new paint job but i think now its a lie.
for you to be telling the truth you wouldve had to seen have blue
this thing:
but you didnt see it so

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Here is a shot of a light colored HAVE BLUE prototype

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
it didnt seem to have engines
the color was a strange white

If you saw if from behind you wouldnt see any large engine exhaust ports. This is done to reduce the infrared signature of the plane. I think its called a "platypus" exhaust

Even the engine intakes are hidden behind a type of screen.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
Here is a shot of a light colored HAVE BLUE prototype

yup im pretty sure thats what hes describing but i doubt he saw it id say there a 3% chance he is not lying not being mean but its almost impossible to see a have blue unless you saw it in a museum.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot

Originally posted by robertfenix

this is correct but there was on with the tails folded in and if he sawit hed no what color it is. ill know if hes lying.

Sorry to tell you gentlemen, but an F-117 will not fit on a C-141, and would only be transported on a C-5 if it was totally incapable of flying, and then in a highly reduced (broken down) configuration, as in boxed up in pieces. The wingspan of the F-117 is 520 inches. The width of the floor on the C-5 is 228 inches, and the C-141 has a max floor width of 123 inches when the dual rail system is in the stowed position....

I'd be careful about who you call a liar just from a simple question being asked.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
all i said was its correct that they fokd the wings during transport, i know nothing about a c141 i know a little about the c-5 galaxy but nothing about the c141. and never said i did. so there lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

all i said was its correct that they fokd the wings during transport, i know nothing about a c141 i know a little about the c-5 galaxy but nothing about the c141. and never said i did. so there lol.

So there lol??? Are you kidding???

sorry, I thought I was speaking to adults, not children...please...continue....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i am in adult, your to serious relax have fun lighten up a little man. cripes man.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

i am in adult, your to serious relax have fun lighten up a little man. cripes man.

Then act like it...I simply gave you some information and you act like a child....have some pride...

sheesh....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

impossible to see a have blue unless you saw it in a museum.

Accually both have blues are burried in an unmarked spot in groom lake. They think a road is built over one

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join