It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collective Archive of Beautiful Ideas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maung
If everyone can make one person to be happier just because the way they are.
It might good for a small step.

The world is entranced by negativity and 'evil'. Happiness just doesn't give good ratings, and much of the advertising media is set up purely do make people feel bad about themselves in order to sell more products. This is something I think we should consciously try and turn around. And definitely the first step is to try and make those around us more positive for just being who they are.

We are basically animals, even though we like to think of ourselves as being above that. Yet no other animals worry about being fat or ugly.

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by maung

believe that i am a true exception that mean exclusively its post as individual one so admitting being nothing objectively, plz try to take all my posts from that sense bc it is true, dont get annoyed about what i say it is nothing but me very clearly in my head even if i sound loud a bit through some words it is just me to me among all which is always the objective right not me...........

..............preaching what others intentions should do is willing that all b through lies, when only truth is what provide a sane existence environment constancies, truth really respect freedom wills of any conscious stand while noone seem willing to respect truth freedom not even the concept of truth rights existings

Truth in all things can ultimately be the only way. But many are so used to hearing lies that many of us we would not know how to react to the objective truth, if indeed they'd even recognise it. But respect of an individuals will and conscious entitles them to hear the truth. One wonders how much respect TPTB must hold for the rest of us.

Thankyou absolutely

edit on 8/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Beautiful ideas? or wishes...

Everyone should feel connected without the aid of technology, connected to all living creatures, the environment and to each other.

I wish people would stop isolating themselves and realize that we are all the same and we are all in this together.

I wish people would realize that all words, actions and thoughts are creative. Even though it may seem small... we have the ability to profoundly change someone's life with just a smile or a simple action.

Every Friday morning when I get my coffee I ask the woman at the counter to ring me up for the order of the person behind me in line at the drive-through. A simple action, like buying a complete stranger a coffee for no reason at all might change the course of that persons day, which might change the course of that persons life... pay it forward.

I wish people would be the change they wish for in this world.

Last, I wish people would realize that although we may not be perfect and we may make mistakes... our Creator, whoever that may be, still loves us.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

Yet hope ever lives on. Kids living in the most abject poverty still smile and play and plan for when they’re older. The old man who plants the tree knowing he won’t be around to see it grow tall. You hear it in softly murmur in through moonlit forests and crashing in the waves of lonely beaches. And it flashes in the eyes and hearts of everyone who is willing to stand up for what they know to be right.

Hope Springs Eternal, 1littlewolf, and I think if humanity's hope was taken away, they would have not thing one to life for. Even for my own self. I have had three visions of the end of this cycle, three times it was showed to me, and I was made to see it, and was also made to understand that I would have to see it first hand, too, even though I do now want to. I still plan for the future, still wake up to a new day every morning, even though I know it is all one big day. I know Earth will destroy Herself, but like the Phoenix, she will rise from Her own ashes, and recreate Herself, or be reborn, whichever you like to say. I also think this process will take only 6 days to complete, but will take several thousand years for Earth to stabilize on Her Axis, and realize a homeostasis, liveable atmosphere, which is conducive to complex life. This effect has already happened before, 3 or 4 times, I am not quite sure. But everytime humankind becomes civilized, they build weapons and pollute the land, sea, and air in their quest for power and dominance. It makes me sick. We have no one to blame but our own selves, either.

So, I have hope. I have realized that there are at least 12 dimensions where we all live, work, and play, and everything that can happen, does, on one dimension or another. We live on an alternate timeline. This timeline is not the original, the timeline of traditional values and love for humanity, this timeline was created by those who love war and death. All human suffering was created for us, not by a God, but by men who seek only wealth and power, and will do anything to attain it, and to keep it. The two timelines cross each other every 20 years, beginning in 1963. We can all return to the original, but first we need to know how. There are only a few who are aware of this, most are blissfully unaware of what goes on behind their backs, in the top levels of government and power. People see the talking heads on TV that we think is our leaders, but we never see the real leaders, the one behind the seat of visible power.

I too hope humanity finds it's way, and I hope they can clean up the messes that have made. I also hope that when it comes time for them to judge themselves, that are not too harsh on themselves.

May Love and Light be with All.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by maung

believe that i am a true exception that mean exclusively its post as individual one so admitting being nothing objectively, plz try to take all my posts from that sense bc it is true, dont get annoyed about what i say it is nothing but me very clearly in my head even if i sound loud a bit through some words it is just me to me among all which is always the objective right not me

this is the privilege of freedom right, that i always act intuitively of its sense when i mean anything to say or speak to others, while i got surprised always of the reaction how everyone seem totally stranger to it

freedom right is freedom out of all objective so nothing to it at all, it cant have any effect objectively, then u can say anything u want to say it is fine it has no consequence nor effect on anyone else
it is only when one mean to use others or using things so when one mean clearly to use objective existence for his existence justification pretense as superior one or positive else source that his freedom is constantly not right

freedom cannot b objective, therefore free conscious must respect the line between objective and itself, while knowing how to mean itself reality according to objective realities and for and having no problem in meaning smthg objective positively exclusively to its fact that do not include him in anything

freedom right is different totally of objective right and that is what would make i guess objective true
from its own positive absolute free right too to be existing independant fact

u know that reality surprise a lot of intelligent studies how it is free positive fact, this could b shown more clearly if all could respect truth orders
but it wont bc of evil powerful existence ruled by gods all of them and their lovers, but anyway im proving how im right to say anything i want

so all this boring rambling is meant for what im gonna say,

u dont realize how it looks ugly and wrong all ur preachings for compassions and love to do

even an individual sentence should know how to respect what is to objective and what is to itself right as being real through clearly

preaching what others intentions should do is willing that all b through lies, when only truth is what provide a sane existence environment constancies, truth really respect freedom wills of any conscious stand while noone seem willing to respect truth freedom not even the concept of truth rights existings

Didnt get annoyed at all. I am glad even that i can learn something more, even im not fully grasp the whole of it due my english are restricted.
Thank you for showing me that, so i can learn better in the future.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join