It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Freemasons want? Or the Question is: What are Freemasons actually waiting for?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
prove the ark exists, ever existed, isn't just another metaphor?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Now those three points listed above ARE FACTS with no bias on my part. If a Freemason denies them, then he is obviously lying.

It is always advisable when starting a new thread to include a giant logical fallacy so poeple take you seriously.

Why not link some evidence to support you three points that accodring to you 'ARE FACTS'?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
They are busy digging under Masjid-al-aqsa in Palestine to find temple of Solomon.

Really? Do you have a link to what Masonic group was given permission by the Palestinian Authority to dig on the site since they are the ones that control it?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Why not link some evidence to support you three points that accodring to you 'ARE FACTS'?

Evidence????

Quite obviously, anyone who asks for such things must be a disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
prove the ark exists, ever existed, isn't just another metaphor?

Touché...

OK, maybe I chose a bad example, but do you really believe that nothing is good that is kept secret?

edit on 16/11/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They are busy digging under Masjid-al-aqsa in Palestine to find temple of Solomon.

Really? Do you have a link to what Masonic group was given permission by the Palestinian Authority to dig on the site since they are the ones that control it?

Believe me , diss-information doesn't work on me.

Palestinian Authority doesn't exist , you know it better than me.

Ha ha.

1st
2nd
3rd and ultimate source

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

If you say so. That must have been someone else asking for statehood at the United Nations recently.

1st
2nd
3rd and ultimate source

In case you did not notice the predominate language on this site is English, posting sources written in Arabic are useless.

edit on 16-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you say so. That must have been someone else asking for statehood at the United Nations recently.

1st
2nd
3rd and ultimate source

In case you did not notice the predominate language on this site is English, posting sources written in Arabic are useless.

edit on 16-11-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

You can pick me as a rival and always deny whatever I post anywhere. Denying is possible in this world.

This is why I call Freemasons , the masters of dis-information.

They simply deny.
edit on 16/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

What is there to deny? You posted useless sources in a foreign language. Maybe I should jump over to an Arabic website, call people names and post sources in English. How would that go over? You obviously do not get your own hypocrisy.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What is there to deny? You posted useless sources in a foreign language. Maybe I should jump over to an Arabic website, call people names and post sources in English. How would that go over? You obviously do not get your own hypocrisy.

Maybe you could use some :

translate.google.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Maybe you could use some :

translate.google.com...

Sorry, no one is here to do your work for you. If you are going to link sources they should be easily accessible and ready for general consumption and not requiring people to jump through your deflective hoops.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Funny that Google Translate says it's Israel excavating under the temple. It does not mention the Freemasons.

I guess it must be all those Freemasons working for Google that have programmed Google Translate to say "Israel" instead of "Freemasons" so that us ATS Masons can't read it. Oh, but that doesn't make sense either...

But, as you say, the pictures speak for themselves, and the picture is definitely saying "Freemason" and not "Israel". Or is it?

edit on 16/11/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
1) Know the secrets of the Ancients and pass it down by word of mouth.
This is true. But it is also the case that Freemasons do not have exclusive control over this same knowledge. In fact, much of these so-called secrets are the basis of many religions and philosophies.

2) Are NOT Devil Worshippers
And this is also true. I'm sure a couple of us might be... but a statistically insignificant proportion.

because they worship the astronomical significance of the Pentagram Cycle of Venus.
Oh, and now your'e just making stuff up. Freemasonry is not a religion. Freemasonry, as an institution, does not support any one particular religious dogma. And neither the pentagram nor the "Cycle of Venus" are of much interest to a majority of Masons.

3) Have built and designed many important cities and monuments to hide their esoteric secrets in plain view e.g. Washington and Vatican.
Actually, Masons HAVE designed some cities. But you're wrong on Washington and the Vatican. Those are actually cities we DIDN'T design. Try again.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The only secrets in Masonry are available at your local lodge.

Or, you know, here on the interwebs.

We DO worship the devil, if by 'worshipping the devil' you mean 'canned food drive.'

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
They want a masonic world (isn't it already?).

Where's the proof in this?

Personally I've failed to see any real proof that they are.

Better yet, prove you aren't!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I do the love the post where you basically say, agree with me or you're a liar. Completely ethical and not biased or ignorant in any way...no not at all.

Our secrets were known by the Ancients?! Really?! We built the Vatican?! You're giving us way more credit than what is due and what is contrary to history and established fact. What record or evidence supports this?

Conspiracy Theorists view = Freemasons want complete world domination and are behind the New World Order.

Christian and Muslim view = Freemasons are a Satanic cult who want to bring forth the New World Order.

Constitutes a small fraction of the population. Most are oblivious to us and really know that we're that group from the National Treasure movie or that Dan Brown book.

Your question relies on the notion that we are harboring some secret to eventually be released to the public. Such is not the case.

reply to post by Dr Cosma

If it was a Masonic world, things would be greatly different. I'd hope peace and harmony would prevail.

reply to post by partycrasher

Where have we said that the ends justify the means?

Same old scapegoating from you.

reply to post by hmdphantom

Where do you get the idea that we want to eliminate all religions? That would be contrary to our own belief system.

What proof do you have that we are excavating under the Dome of the Rock?

reply to post by Klassified

Everyone seems to have a "high ranking Freemason friend".

reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

None of the questions you asked go against our oaths/obligations.

What are Freemasons actually waiting for if they have kept ancient secrets hidden from the Public for possibly thousands of years?

Nothing. There is no ancient secret. We are not hiding anything to be revealed to the masses at a later time. You really need to pull your head from the Dan Brown books and take a breath of fresh air.

Are they waiting for the right time to reveal all the ancient secrets?

No.

After the complete destruction of all the Abrahamic Religions?

A couple questions to this as, who is going to destroy the Abrahamic Religions? What leads to believe this?

Or after they bring forth the New World Order - Their idea of a utopia to reveal all the secrets to mankind?

We're not aiming to bring forward a New World Order or any version of what could be considered utopia.

No matter how truthful we answer you will call us liars because it goes against your precious little beliefs, though the truth it may be.

reply to post by partycrasher

Everyone enjoys privacy, secrecy, so get your self-righteous butt off of your high horse. You yourself even enjoy secrets, private matters, to a point I'm sure. I hate yet to see you give us your information to include banking account number, routing number, PIN, SSN, and DOB.

Secrecy doesn't necessarily mean criminal activity, that is illogical and irrational thought.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I almost wish people were forced to pass a basic course on logic prior to debating/arguing.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What do Freemasons want?

It's simple, to have a good drink

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
They want a masonic world (isn't it already?).

Where's the proof in this?

Where's the proof that says otherwise?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
Freemasonry is about building an empire just like the Vatican would like to run everything on the planet.

It is about that upward reach in the hearts of men.... to see how high or how far that empire whether on the individual mason level or on the worldwide or universal level...how far that empire can expand.

The means justify the end result...meaning that the masons portray that their end result will be so great that whatever means it takes to get their is viable.

Same old song and dance from every other empire building organization, excuses.

Masonry has nothing to do with building an "empire" of any sort. If that were true, we would actively seek recruits wouldn't you think? Men come to Masonry out of a sheer desire to be better Men and to become a part of the tradition. Many of them had family members or friends who were extremely influential in their lives who were Masons. They simply want to be more like the people who they looked up to as they were growing up.

But you are right about one thing: Masonry is about uplifting the hearts of Man. It teaches us to be better friends, neighbors, parents, husbands and people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join