It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American people , locked up children in home.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Here is my theory about American people . This is a result of 9 months of negotiation and investigation on ATS. This is my theory for this moment and it is changing any moment but the change is very slow in velocity.

This thread explains how American people are surrounded by their media , while there is no other parallel source on information for them.

Maybe my story is not right about you , but it is true about majority in America. American people are living in a isolated mainland and they are just educated by their TV and the internet.

Many people here , feel that internet is just going to fill their thirstiness for truth. But the truth is that , there are other people around the world speaking different languages than English. So , only educated people from other countries and cultures will be able to speak their view to you . They are one in a million around the world.

So , you are surrounded more by UK , US , Indian , Australian sources to provide you with the information , than any other national sources.

Whether you like it or not , you are trapped in the sources which follow the same purpose as US and UK are following.

Then internet looks much like a tool to give you the feeling that you know the truth. Because you just hear the NEWS from different sources and statistical studies will be going to let you fail. Because the majority of the sources are just following the same purposes. That was what you will get from the internet.

As you see in the picture , in Part 1 a question has popped into some one's head.In the he is trying to find an answer to his question.

There is no geographical access to other countries and other culture.They are just thought to live like the American dream , while people all around the world like to live different.

The story of being American

Americans seem like the kids who are locked up in their home.They house is a big house. They think that other houses seem are like their home. They have no TV in their home. It is just their father who bring the news for them .

The father knows how life can be looked at in other houses , but he wants other houses,too. So , he teaches his sons to attack every house he asks. The sons of liberty attack other houses and they wonder , Look at them , look how they live. And at the end when they take over the new home , sons tell others , "you should live like us , even in your home". There is nothing wrong with the kids but they are just uninformed and cannot look at different phenomena differently.

My solution :

The American people should learn about how their govt has been manipulate them , to fulfill it's own dreams.

The American Dream is just a dream , reality is much worst than you know.

There is much for you to learn about people outside the far island.

China is the alternative that the PTB is just waiting to replace US with. The PTB doesn't care about American people . It just cares about resources and money.

Wake up people. Find your own way.

Urgent: Wake up now!
edit on 16/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here is a picture showing :

Density Of Native English Speakers World wide

wiki

This shows how little your access i to get information man-to-man world wide.

The governments have the microphone in their hand . There is know way to access truth . You can choose between their MSM or your MSM reports from those countries.
edit on 16/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hmd I appreciate what you're saying here.

I agree that Americans (and the entire West) are too arrogant. We have long been manipulated to carry much hate in our hearts. Even those Americans that claim to be good, God fearing Christians often have much hatred for that they do not understand.

We are arrogant and put too much value in our individuality. Most westerners view themselves as mini-Gods, the center of their own universe - They do not care what is happening in the world so long as that world is still revolving around them.

For what it's worth, hmd, I hope our two countries find peace. I cannot apologize for anyone but myself, but I absolutely wish that we could all shed off all the preconceptions and hatred that so effectively permeate our worlds. As you have said, if we could see the truth I think a lot of that hatred would just vanish. We are all controlled, in the East and in the West - Manipulated through our parents, politics, religion, television, social "norms", our celebrities, to hate who they want us to hate. To value what they want us to value. I think it's about time we all shed our pre-conceived and planted notions and start again from scratch.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think your generally barking up the right tree, but the tree is far higher and more complex than you can describe in one thread... or maybe even one hundred or a thousand.

America is not only English, its a conglomeration of various cultures and languages, also not everyone here speaks exclusively English, far from it.
edit on 16-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I know that it is going to need more information and observation.

But I think that it is a thread to tell American people. There are other ways to live and other places to be around the world.

Using the internet and watching many English channels ,are not going to teach them the truth about other things around the globe.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Many people here , feel that internet is just going to fill their thirstiness for truth. But the truth is that , there are other people around the world speaking different languages than English. So , only educated people from other countries and cultures will be able to speak their view to you . They are one in a million around the world.

Disgraceful though it is that English speakers do not take he trouble to learn other languages I do have to take issue with you on that statement.

I never ceases to amaze me in footage from other countries just how many people - and we are not talking well educated - do actually speak English and sometimes very well indeed. English is the international language for shipping and air transport and in many global organisations so I have to say that it is not as infrequently spoken as you appear to be suggesting.

Unfortunately of course many actually speak American, but we all have our cross to bear, and the worst English speakers are often the English themselves.
I blame it on the schools and the unfettered access to American media.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

hmdphantom,
Thank you for your thread. It is interesting to hear an outside perspective on the American people, especially an Iranian's, given the current world conditions. I agree with you that we are manipulated by the sources available to us. However, is this not the same for all nations of the earth. Do not all houses teach their children their own doctrine. We can only learn from the sources available to each of us. Iranians are taught by their fathers as well. So this thread actually applys not to just the United States, but Iran also. I applaud you for learning english, which you have done quite well, and for trying to gain understanding by joining groups like ATS. Let me tell you this, we are all children, therefore let us learn from each other and hope for a brighter tomorrow. May life bring you peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Im just curious. Far be it from me to question the teachings of someone who knows more about me and my fellow Americans than we do, but what educates you? A radio? Ir The Ayatollha? ( Whatever his last name is )

The internet? I thought the internet was for looking at chicks. "Chirp Chirp"
edit on 20-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: typo

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I didn't start this thread to put the blame on anybody. I just wanted others to open their eyes to the reality.

(The reflection of reality in my eyes)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

First of all, I'm pretty sure you made this thread after getting shut down in the other thread you made because you were simply wrong.

And I again see your actions repeating themselves. Why do you do this? Don't you at least have some logic to steel your opinion and responses from naivety and bigotry? Or what? We're all human, stop thinking your special.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MConnalley

Thank you for replying to this special thread of mine. I don't think I am special . I am not 18 year old girl.-kidding.

I think nations all around the world have different culture and different behaviours.

I was just thinking about the people who are ignorant as huuh and don't see they are ignorant.

I know that people may face different people with different ideologies.

But specially on ATS , people just keep repeating what they hear on the radio , or what they see on the TV.

I started this thread as I was statistically sure about how people in America think. But I am not fanatic about what I have said.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You would have to live here to know what we're watching on TV and listening to on the radio (if anyone listens to the radio much anymore unless they left there 10 year old ipod and adapter at home), but you do not live here if im correct at assuming. So therefore you have no proof and are spewing BS out of your self. You have probably listened to all of these "opinions" of yours from other people around you, took for the truth, and generated an non factual opinion on the whole of a single country. Which you would have nothing to be worried about if only the logical world wasn't about ready to blow the living hell out of all the possibilities of nukes going off in Iran.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"extra post"
edit on 20-11-2011 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The thing about Americans is that We are the cauldron of foreigners who have left their country of origin in search of a freedom that IS the American dream. I am free to choose my religion, my education,my home, my spouse etc.....if i am lucky I may become an inventor and win the lottery. I have more states to travel to that are like countries in themselves. In America I am given multiple opportunities to better myself and not follow the mainstream. Even though I do not agree with a majority of foreign and domestic policy, I do have a choice to better educate myself on truths.
My family is from many different countries. I am Spanish, Norweigen German, English and Yugoslavic.....my grandparents all spoke different languages! To be American is to meld cultures into your own as seen fit to ones own destiny. Americans are many nations, many languages and cultures trying to all get along and darnit I think in that aspect we are doing great. I love having African, Indian, and Japanese neighbors....I dont want their house but I do want to know them and to know someone helps you understand them......

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Gathering different people from different cultures is very interesting. To live by all the differences in peace is good.

I think that you are a peaceful human :

I love having African, Indian, and Japanese neighbors....I dont want their house but I do want to know them and to know someone helps you understand them......

But your govt is not peace full and is not bringing peace for other nations and parts of the planet. You said :

I dont want their house but I do want to know them and to know someone helps you understand them......

In Israel which is being supported by US ( established by US efforts in UN ) , people think the other way . They take Palestinian houses and they don't like to see any Palestinian in their neighborhood.

It is just one example.

I have met much Afghan and much Iraqi people in Iran. They are living in Iran because they ca not find peace in their own country.

Maybe they are not good technology users but they are very friendly people . Afghan people are people of peace and effort. There are much workers who do hard and low paid jobs in Iran. But by their efforts they do better than some lazy Iranians do. I have seen some Afghans doing some jobs that Iranian even don't think about them and Iranians don't know how to do that.

Iraqi people are very friendly people in general and they are very believing in Islam. They are kind and friendly people.

This is what I know from Iraqis and Afghan people.

new topics

top topics

join