It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got an alien in my fridge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I bet it is cold in there.

A RUSSIAN woman has sparked an alien investigation after claiming she had an extra-terrestrial in her FRIDGE. Marta Yegorovnam told boffins she found the weird creature two years ago and has been keeping it in her chiller ever since. She claims to have discovered the strange being in a "crash site" after hearing a loud bang outside her home in Petrozavodsk, western Russia, and rushing outside. Marta says she found a flaming wreckage and crumpled metal which was unbearably hot with the "alien" nearby. She also reported that it had been in a spacesuit when she first clapped eyes on it.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Sorry could not add the pics but have a look on the link above looks a bit like some sort of rotten veg alien,

But incredibly the Karelian Academy of Science in Petrozavodsk is now investigating Marta's story. UFO expert Michael Cohen said: "This could be an elaborate hoax, however the possibility that this might be a genuine alien should not be discounted. "Russia is a hotbed of UFO activity and possible alien craft has been tracked by both military and civilian agencies. "In all likelihood most alien beings would look strange to us, much like this specimen."

Real or not you decide.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
posted before i think

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
posted before i think

god damm i thought i was first to post with this new ET contact.

Remove please

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
posted before i think

Yep. Here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

join