It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William Cooper or Colonel Steve Wilson????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm confused. I've seen the exact same information on a topic attributed by 2 different people.

[from Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (ret.), former director of Project Pounce, 10/12/96:]

MJ-12 is an ULTRA TOP SECRET research and development Intelligence operation. MJ-12was established by President Truman on September 24, 1947. Later, MJ-12 was set up as a "Committee" inside the National Security Council (NSC) by President Eisenhower in 1954 by Secret Executive Order, "Order Number 54-12". The NSC called this group the "54-12 Committee", with the President having responsibility to approve all "Black" (covert) projects.

The MJ-12 Group since then, has been called the "Special Committee"; the "303 Committee" and currently the "40 Committee". It is described as the "Directorate" of the NSC. The "40 Committee" (PI-40) has access to advanced technology and teams to conduct "the cover-ups". In the past, this committee was headed by Dr. Henry Kissenger (Code name: "The Overseer").

OPERATION MAJORITY - CR-20M7/6.2 - FILE: MTR/K-25 MWC/JL - AFMWC/1972USN

Operation Majority is the name of the operation responsible for every aspect, project and all consequences of Alien presence on earth.

MAJESTY was listed as the code name for the President of the United States for communications concerning this information.

GRUDGE contains 16 volumes of documented information collected from the beginning of the United States investigation of the Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO's) and Identified Alien Crafts (IACs). The project was funded by the CIA, (confidential funds, non-appropriated) and money from the illicit drug trade. (It was rumored in the higher echelon's of the Air Force that participation in the illegal drug trade was justified in that it would identify and eliminate the weak elements of our society.)

The purpose of GRUDGE was to collect all scientific, technological, medical and intelligence information from UFO & IAC sightings as well as contacts with Alien Life Forms. This orderly file of collected information has been used to advance the United States Air Force Space Program, (ULTRA TOP SECRET).

JASON SOCIETY (Jason Scholars) Former President Eisenhower commissioned a secret society known as the Jason Society (or Jason Scholars) under the leadership of the following; Director of Central Intelligence, Allen Welsh Dulles, Dr Zbigniew Brzezinski, President of the Trilateral Commission from 1973 until 1976, and Dr. Henry Kissenger, leader of the scientific effort, to sift through all the facts, evidence, technology, lies and deceptions and find the truth of the Alien question. The society was made up of thirty two (32) of the most prominent men in the USA.

MJ-12 is the name of the secret control group inside the Jason Society. The top 12 members of the 32 members of the Jason Society were designated as MJ-12. MJ-12 has control of everything. They are designated by the code J-1, J-2, J-3, etc. all the way through the members of the Jason Society. The director of Central Intelligence was appointed J-1 and is the Director of the MJ-12 group. MJ-12 use to only be responsible to the President of the United States (not true anymore). The actual cost of funding the Alien connected projects is higher than anything you could imagine! Believe it or not, MJ-12 runs most of the worlds illegal drug trade. This was done to hide funding and thus keep the secret from congress and the people of the United States. It was justified in that it would identify and eliminate the weak and undesired elements of our society.

A secret meeting place was constructed for the MJ-12 group in Maryland and is only accessible by air. It contains full living, recreational, and other facilities for the MJ-12 group and the Jason Society. It is code named "The Country Club". The land for The Country Club was donated by the Rockerfeller family. Only those with ULTRA TOP SECRET - MAJI clearances are allowed to go there.

MAJI - Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence. All information, disinformation, and intelligence is gathered and evaluated by this agency. This agency is responsible for all disinformation and operates in conjunction with the CIA, NSA, DIA, and the Office of Naval Intelligence. This is a very powerful organization and all Alien projects are under its control. MAJI is responsible only to MJ-12. MAJIC is the security classification and clearance of all Alien connected material, projects, and information.

MAJIC - means MAJI-controlled (MAJI plus Controlled = MAJIC)

NOTE: MJ-1 is the classification for the Director of MAJI, who is the Director of the CIA and reports only to the President. Other members of MAJI are designnated MJ-2, MJ-3, etc. This is why there is some confusion about references of MJ-12, the group or MJ-12 the person.

* Designation for MJ-12, the group are MAJI or MAJIC * Designation in official documents about MJ-12 means the person only.

In 1947, PROJECT SIGN was created to acquire as much information as possible about UFO's, their performance characteristics and their purposes. In order to preserve security, liason between Project Sign and MJ-12 was limited to two individuals within the intelligence division of the Air Material Command whose roll was to pass along certain types of information through channels. Project Sign evolved Project Grudge in December of 1948. Project Grudge had an overt civilian counterpart named PROJECT BLUE BOOK, with which we are all familiar. Only "Safe" reports were passed to Project Blue Book.

MJ-12 was originally organized by General George C. Marshall in July 1947 to study the Roswell-Magdalena UFO crash recovery and debris. Admiral Hillenkoetter, director of the CIA from May 1, 1947 until September 1950, decided to activate the "Robertson Panel," which was designed to monitor civilian UFO study groups that were appearing all over the country. He also joined NICAP in 1956 and was chosen as a member of its board of directors. It was from this position that he was able to act as the MJ-12 "Mole", along with his team of other covert experts. They were able to steer NICAP in any direction they wanted to go. With the "Flying Saucer Program" under complete control of MJ-12 and with the physical evidence hidden away, General

Marshall felt more at ease with this very bizarre situation. These men and their successors have most successfully kept most of the public fooled up to the present, including much of the western

world, by setting up false experts and throwing their influence behind them to make their plan work, with considerable success until now.

Within 6 months of the Roswell crash on July 2, 1947 and the finding of another crashed UFO at San Augustine Flats near Magdelena, New Mexico on July 3, 1947, a great deal of reorganization of agencies and shuffling of people took place. The main thrust behind the original "Security Lid", and the very reason for its construction, was the analysis and attempted duplication of the technologies of the discs. The activity was headed up by the following groups.

* The Research and Development Board (R&DB)

* Air Force Research and Development (AFRD)

* The Office of Naval Research (ONR)

* CIA Office of Scientific Intelligence (CIA-OSI)

* NSA Office of Scientific Intelligence (NSA-OSI)

No single one of these groups knew the whole story. Each group was to know only the parts that MJ-12 allowed them to know. MJ-12 also operates through the various civilian intelligence and investigative groups. The CIA and FBI are manipulated by MJ-12 to carry out their purposes. The NSA was created in the first place to protect the secret of the recovered flying discs, and eventually got complete control over all communication intelligence. This control allows the NSA to monitor any individual through mail, telephone, telexes, telegrams, and now through on-line computers, monitoring private and personal communications as they may desire.

THE "MAJIC PROJECTS"

SIGMA is the project which first established communications with the Aliens and is responsible for communications.

PLATO is the project responsible for Diplomatic Relations with the Aliens. This project secured a formal treaty with the aliens.

AQUARIUS is the project which compiled the history of the Alien presence and interaction on Earth and the HOMO SAPIENS.

GARNET is the project responsible for control of all information and documents regarding the Alien subjects and accountability of their information and documents.

PLUTO is a project responsible for evaluating all UFO and IAC information pertaining to space technology.

POUNCE project was formed to recover all downed and/or crashed craft and Aliens. This project provided cover stories and operations to mask the true endeavor, whenever necessary. Covers which have been used were crashed experimental aircraft, construction, Mining, etc. This project has been successful and is ongoing today.

NRO is the National Reconnaissance Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. It's responsible for security on all Alien or Alien Spacecraft connected to the projects.

DELTA is the designation for the specific arm of NRO which is especially trained and tasked with security of all MAJI projects. It's a security team and task force from NRO especially trained to provide Alien tasked projects and LUNA security (Also has the CODE NAME: "Men In Black" [MIB]). This project is ongoing.

BLUE TEAM is the first project responsible for reaction and/or recovery of downed and/or crashed Alien craft and/or Aliens. This was a U.S. Air Force Material Command project.

SIGN is the second project responsible for collection of intelligence and determining whether Alien presence constitutes a treat to the U.S. National Security. SIGN absorbed the BLUE TEAM project. This was a U.S. Air Force and CIA project.

REDLIGHT was the project to test fly recovered Alien craft. This project was postponed after every attempt resulted in the destruction of the craft and death of the pilots. This project was carried out at AREA 51, Groom Lake, (Dreamland) in Nevada. Project REDLIGHT was resumed in 1972. This project has been partially successful. UFO sightings of craft accompanied by Black Helicopters are Project REDLIGHT assets. This project is now ongoing at AREA 51 in Nevada. (Believed to have moved to Mexico at this time for testing).

SNOWBIRD was established as a cover for Project Redlight. A "Flying Saucer" type aircraft was built using conventional technology. It was unveiled to the press and flown in public on several occasions. The purpose was to explain accidental sightings or disclosures of Redlight as having been Snowbird crafts. This was a very successful disinformation operation. This project is only activated when needed. This deception has not been used for many years. This project is currently in mothballs, until it is needed again.

BLUE BOOK was a U.S. Air Force, UFO, and Alien Intelligence collection and disinformation project. This project was terminated and its collected information and duties were absorbed by project Aquarius. A classified report named "Grudge/Blue Book, Report Number 13" is the only significant information derived from the project and is unavailable to the public.

[End of Colonel Wilson's report.]

[Forwarded by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.]

The above on Dr. Boylan's website is attritbuted to Colonel Steve wilson but on other sites it's attributed to William Cooper.

What's going on? Who's lying here?????

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Both - if I remember correctly, the original document with the supposed Truman signature was a hoax. Trumans signature was proven to be an exact copy of his signature on another document from years before.

Then again, I am hardly the biggest UFO buff here, so I may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It's written by William Cooper indeed. Interesting character. Another whistleblower who didn't make it. His testimony equals that of Steve Wilson but adds lots of additional info.

Threats made him move his family abroad. Later on in his life, unfortunately, his paranoia was growing understandably, and he started thinking less clearly. He understood correctly that ufos would be presented as a threat, but falsely deduced from this that ufos were never extraterrestrial in the first place.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
About This Video
Actually all interplanetary echanges like you s...
Actually all interplanetary echanges like you saw in the movie Close Encounters has already happened in 1954. President of the United States Dwight D. Eisenhower met with the Aliens at Edwards A.F. Base .Here William cooper reveals information that passed on his desk as a Intelligence Officer with Top Secret security cleareances for the U.S. Government.
William Cooper served on the U.S.Intelligence Briefing Team for the Commander In Chief of the Pacific Fleet. William was the Petty Officer of the Watch and designated KL-47 SPECAT operator in the CINCPACFLT Command Center at Makalapa Hawaii. There he held a Top Secret, Q, SI, security clearance. UFO DIRECTORY:: :ALIENS WERE EXAMINED

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 -Close Encounter Meeting

Was he on drugs?
The MJ-12 document was found on his desk one day.
Top Secret clearance does not mean he knows secrets or can't be
fooled for the purposes of the Nazi aline-ufo hoax to cover the stolen
Tesla technology.

Sure you believed him, then or now.

If you like it, try more from this YouTube poster
www.youtube.com...

Cooper came over to the WR Lyne doctrine that Nazis stole Tesla
technology to make UFO propulsion systems and now cover their
deed with the lucrative alien-ufo hoax.

"official" position, because government officials are absolutely forbidden to
acknowledge the existence of flying saucers, be they fake 'alien' ones, or real, 'manmade'
ones. In order for the government to drop back to the second hoax, it was
necessary for them to admit that the third, MJ-12 hoax, was a hoax. It took them some
time to realize that the second hoax was better, because it allowed them to simply deny
questions about 'aliens' which did not in reality exist. Also, it was necessary to insure,
through their control of UFOlogy groups, that only the 'right' (i.e., "wrong") questions
were asked in the petition now known as "The Roswell Statement".
It would seem that, with the 38-year lapse between the first and second hoax, they
could have done a better job, but alas, the government bunglers screwed up again. The
error involved slander and fraud against deceased presidents Truman and Eisenhower,
by forging their names on false documents which alleged an incident which never
occurred. Such fraud and slander should not have been treated so lightly by law
enforcement authorities in respect to the arrogant Pentagon officials, who clearly
overstepped their authority, by falsifying actions taken by former (deceased)
commanders-in-chief, ex post facto.
At the time of my 1993 first edition I was unaware that the original photos had

See first Truman in search of pdf document.

Thank you very much.

[edit on 10/6/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Bill Cooper is a liar.
Pretty simple.

Ever heard the saying,
"lay with dogs, get fleas" ?

Throughout the late 1980s, Cooper was a controversial figure in the UFO research community. For the most part, he followed many of the claims of John Lear, specifically, that the government of the United States has had contact and has entered into a bargain with an extraterrestrial society and that those ETs were responsible for abductions.

From Here

Will people ever learn ?

Saddened,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lexion

Bill Cooper is a liar.
Pretty simple.

Thanks for the post Lex. What exactly did Bill Cooper lie about?

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Cooper speaks:

Eisenhower Met With Aliens In 1954 -Close Encounter Meeting

He pronounced an Air Force cover that got canceled for a better
all alien non human interaction cover that made Cooper look bad.

He can't lie... he did a cover than got canceled.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Cooper was charged with various crimes, including tax evasion from 1992 to 1994, and bank fraud for giving false information on a loan application.

There were warrants for his arrest on charges of tax evasion and bank fraud.

Later a warrant was issued for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, following a dispute with a local man.

Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona.

From Here

Stand-up guy, huh ?

I stand by my statement.

Bill Cooper was a liar.

Great writer of fiction, though.

Claiming fiction as truth is a lie.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

He pronounced an Air Force cover that got canceled for a better
all alien non human interaction cover that made Cooper look bad.

He can't lie... he did a cover than got canceled.

Thanks for the post T. Would you mind rephrasing this? I can't understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

What can I say John.
My above post covers what Cooper believed was the truth.
Aliens and humans working together.

Is that now denied due to the MJ-12 hoax exposed or do some keep
hold of that opinion? Guess it is still touted from a hoax document.

However the Air Force denies any knowledge of UFOs or
Aliens now. Any word from Bush, I don't think so.

Cooper did an honest job telling us lies. (on my alien-ufo issue)

Working honestly for money of the wicked is no sin.. Luke 16,
in a paraphrase.

I am not into any other case of Cooper lying, work it out with Lex.

John, as always, a pleasure.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Stand-up guy, huh ?

I stand by my statement.

Bill Cooper was a liar.

Great writer of fiction, though.

Claiming fiction as truth is a lie.

Regards,
Lex

Thanks for the post Lex. When you called him a liar I didn't realize you were talking about his income tax returns.

I thought you were talking about the rest of the stuff he talked about which was all basically true.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

What can I say John.
My above post covers what Cooper believed was the truth.
Aliens and humans working together.

My opinion is that all of that was true. Some of the details might have been mixed up but the basic story is true.

Is that now denied due to the MJ-12 hoax exposed or do some keep
hold of that opinion? Guess it is still touted from a hoax document.

Neither the existence of or the MJ-12 documents were ever proven to be a hoax. My own source for the existence of MJ-12 was Gen. James H. Doolittle and you can't get any higher than that.

However the Air Force denies any knowledge of UFOs or
Aliens now.

Well in matters of National Security the Air Force can say anything they want. In fact the U.S. Air Force does business with aliens every day.

Any word from Bush, I don't think so.

The President of the United States does not hold a very high security clearnace. He is an elected (?) figurehead. He has no need to know anything about aliens nor would they brief to any great extent.

Cooper did an honest job telling us lies. (on my alien-ufo issue)

My opinion is that Bill Cooper was not a liar and that he told a lot of the truth. He had some very good contacts. The only thing Bill really fudged on was his position at Pearl Harbor. He was not an Navy Intelligence Officer. He did have access though to some of the documents concerning aliens.

The story that both Bill and I told about Eisenhower meeting with Aliens at Muroc Air Force Base in 1954 is true.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
John,
Nice dodge.

I was establishing Mr. Coopers
character.

Would you entrust a child to a
person with this type of record.

Granted, I was going for a side
shot.

But, I think I made my point.

Mr. Lear,
I respect you. I've said this before.
You've done things I can only dream
about.

That being said, I think you trust
too easily.

As one of the heroes of my younger
days, it saddens me to see you
propogate this trash.

No matter.
You are, and shall remain John Lear.

Props,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by johnlear

In fact the U.S. Air Force does business with aliens every day.

Mr. Lear,
That is a statement.
You no longer have your "plausible deniability"
sig.

Please provide proof, or retract this.

Doing this is a shame on not only you,
but on ATS as a whole.

Disgusted,
Lex

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

The story that both Bill and I told about Eisenhower meeting with Aliens at Muroc Air Force Base in 1954 is true.

Thanks for the post.

Hi John,

How come Mr. Eisenhower had a chance to meet with aliens while no other president has? Did he have cosmic clearance?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Cooper was charged with various crimes, including tax evasion from 1992 to 1994, and bank fraud for giving false information on a loan application.
There were warrants for his arrest on charges of tax evasion and bank fraud.

So? How does his financial affairs affect his comments relating to aliens? He wouldn't be the only person who has made a few 'errors' on taxation forms.

Later a warrant was issued for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, following a dispute with a local man.
Cooper was accused of using a handgun to threaten passersby near his home in Eagar, Arizona.

So? How does a couple of violent incidents affect his comments relating to aliens? People do the strangest things at times, but does that always negate their comments?

I don't see how these examples support your claim that he was a liar with regards to his claims about aliens. If you want to call him a liar, then please provide relevant examples of him lying with regards to aliens.

Here's a true statement for you, Lex. Most people on Earth are liars. Most of us have all lied at some point in our lives, but does that make everything that we ever write or say a lie?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by GeeGee

Hi John,

How come Mr. Eisenhower had a chance to meet with aliens while no other president has? Did he have cosmic clearance?

Thanks for the post GeeGee. I don't know that any other president hasn't met with aliens. This particular meeting, at Muroc, was before security was developed to limit these kinds of stories getting out.

I don't know what kind of clearance Eisenhower had but in those days, before the Military Induistrial Complex took over, the President of the United States actually knew a lot about what was really going on.

These days the POTUS only knows what the MIC feels like telling him which is very little. These days they tell him to jump and he asks 'how high'?

For detailed information on the Eisenhower meeting with aliens google Eisenhower Muroc.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The source of the hoax statements, I can't find a link, were that
the Truman signature was identical to a previously signed document.

I just have the accusation of fraudulent Truman signature.

However the "Truman signature was identical to a previously signed document"
statement may even be in this thread, even by Lex.

So to others the MJ-12 document is still valid and the hoax accusers
are all wrong?

Eisenhower knew of the A bomb, then Truman.
The president should know all.

What is so important that can not be told?
(From Alien to President to the people to children's text books.)

Is it anything about Tesla?
Is the Alien knowledge so intellectually above Eisenhower, he could
not relate any secrets?

So the meeting is not part of the MJ-12 document.

You saw Eisnehower and the Alien. No.

You just told a true story with Bill... OK I get you now.

[edit on 10/7/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I think an essential component of William Cooper is now to do with serving the myths for which he died.

Exhibit 'A'

His truth goes marching on only it isn't actually truth...

The assassination of reputations in UFOlogy is no different from the work carried out by CIA agent and fellow Navy man Bob Woodward.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
threats to the US gov't always seemingly fall victim to tax evasion

i call shennanigans

[edit on 17-2-2008 by uva3021]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join