It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 our own doing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You do know that is a line from 'Streetcar' don't you?

I can see it now: "Streetcar Named Desire", "With the US playing the part of Blanche"

did you make that joke intentionally?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetweenPakistan was not a friend. That is the difference. And the above excuse holds no water.

It has been my observation that Pakistan has been a valuable asset in our war against terror. Would you care to provide evidence to the contrary?

I already have, in the name of; Abdul Qadeer Khan, his pardon for treasonous acts and along with mention of the on and off again. on again, off again sanctions against Pakistan of rnuclear waepons proliferation.

To further prove my point, Iran is considered one of the "axis of evil" because of its potential, and I write potential, mockingly, to sell and or acquire nuclear capabilities for "rogue states." I do not define these innocuous terms, the current American government does, I just point out the flagrant hypocrisies and myths surrounding same, and the ready acceptance of these excuses by the unthinking public.

A previous poster has now provided you with links supportive of the "against us" policy.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank
did you make that joke intentionally?

I did indeed. I must admit a certain fascination with the theatre. I actually appeared in a production of Williams' "Vieux Carre."

[edit on 04/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

<< 1   >>

join