It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen in 'Waking Coma' After School Jab

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Source

"We feel betrayed because, like most parents, we trust the health authorities with our children's lives."

UK couple Steve and Pauline Hinks say they are in a "living nightmare" and are desperate to help their teenage daughter, who they describe as being in a "waking coma" since a school vaccination.

Lucy's illness forces her to sleep up to 23 hours a day. The 13-year-old is so exhausted that she is spoon-fed soft food and whispers only five words to avoid exerting herself.

"She says hurting, toilet, tablet, water and, most of all, mum," Mr Hinks said.

The family blame a controversial vaccine, given to girls aged 12 to 13, which was meant to protect their daughter from cervical cancer.

"Tests have so far ruled out a brain tumor and glandular fever and the 13-year-old's pediatric consultant is investigating potential links with the vaccine Cervarix," Britain's Daily Mail has reported.

"The jab was used in a national vaccination program [which] has already been linked to several cases of girls displaying severe side-effects.

Jesus. I can only imagine what these parents are thinking after having this happen to their little girl.

I have two little girls myself and if this happened I think Dad might be spending a bit of time in jail...

When will they understand that our children are not guinea pigs?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Edit - Nevermind, didnt read the above quote well enough, lol.

Cheers
edit on 16-11-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Of course it was the "school vaccines", the fact that kids can and do get shots at schools are beyond Orwellian insanity at it's finest.

They trust the gov't and health care industries... well that's their faults for not thinking for themselves. It's not like people haven't been screaming about the side effects of these jabs for years, it's not hard to find if you have internet.

Now when these parents try to sue.... (I can't help using this clip)

edit on 16-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I am very sad for these parents. All 3 of my children experienced horrible vaccine reactions with the varicella (chicken pox) vaccine when it was somewhat new. I tried to get someone to listen to me, especially after it happened to my 3rd child. All three became very ill-vomiting, fever, listlessness, etc within 6 hours of the vaccine. With the first, it was passed off as the stomach flu. Since they wouldn't do much for her, she was ill for 5-6 days. She now has epilepsy. Nothing of that sort runs in the family. It is also looking as though my 2nd child has Aspergers. My youngest is fine. For now at least.
While I'm not blaming any of this on the vaccine, it does seem to be an interesting coincidence that they ALL had reactions which were passed off as a virus. Even after I mentioned that it happened previously.
A nurse even told me that my daughter "must have picked something up while waiting for our appointment". Really? I didn't go to Med school, but I'm pretty sure the stomach flu doesn't have an incubation period of 6 hours. More like a few days.
Sorry for the rant! I just feel for these parents any every other parent who's child has been made "sicker" by the hands of people who are suppose to protect them. It's outrageous. But for me, it is depressing. Could the life long struggles 2 of my 3 children are going to have to deal with have been prevented? Possibly. Unfortunately there is no way to know for sure. But the more research I do, the more disgusted I am becoming with the medical community.
And to top it off, they won't diagnose my daughter as an epileptic. Although she has been taken to the ER numerous times after seizures. Has had seizures during tests they have ran and has an abnormal nerve endings in the back part of her brain. Their reasoning "We don't quite know what we are dealing with here."
edit on 16-11-2011 by aeriess because: edit

edit on 16-11-2011 by aeriess because: typeo

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by aeriess

While I'm not blaming any of this on the vaccine, it does seem to be an interesting coincidence that they ALL had reactions which were passed off as a virus. Even after I mentioned that it happened previously.

No disrespect, but what does it take for you to get a hint?
Your 1st child has a reaction, now is living with a disability, your 2nd child the same, so you figure you'll make it 3 for 3? I just don't get that kind of blind trust.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Do you have children?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeriess

Do you have children?

Not that are my own but yes. I know how they play on your fears and emotions about getting those vaccines, it's horrible what they do with that propaganda, mothers always want what's best for their kids and they know this very well.
I also worked with mentally and physically disabled adults who had to get mandatory vaccinations. I became a whistle blower over time once I learned more and more about the ridiculous experiments they were doing on these people. Not speaking up out loud is worse than not saying anything at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I presume the school had to have the OK from the parents.

I am so sad for this family.

And I am angry with companies who dream up these things in order to get rich.

We can't vaccinate ourselves against life.

Some vaccinations are legitimate - not this one, is my belief.

It is sold using terror tactics - "Do this, or it proves that you do not care about your daughter."

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Yes. When I tried to at least put off having vaccines done until my 2nd and 3rd were a little older, (not that doing so would make a difference) not only did I have the doctors office calling me and my husband once a day, but the daycare center, as well as someone who claimed to work for the Tri-county health dpt.
This was before the little loopholes of getting out of vaccines was more widely known. So really, I had no choice. I was afraid social services would step in. I felt as if I was doing something illegal.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

It is sold using terror tactics - "Do this, or it proves that you do not care about your daughter."

Exactly, and they parrot that same message on the daytime talk shows for stay at home moms to watch and get the fullest propaganda effect. I'm sort of a stay at home dad and I watch these shows just to learn their tactics better, it's disgusting and makes me believe in David Icke's reptilian theories the more I watch that crap. How can any human being be that withdrawn and cold blooded I ask myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by aeriess

Yes. When I tried to at least put off having vaccines done until my 2nd and 3rd were a little older, (not that doing so would make a difference) not only did I have the doctors office calling me and my husband once a day, but the daycare center, as well as someone who claimed to work for the Tri-county health dpt.
This was before the little loopholes of getting out of vaccines was more widely known. So really, I had no choice. I was afraid social services would step in. I felt as if I was doing something illegal.

I completely empathize and understand where you were at that time, I don't throw the blame at you, it can be overwhelming, but you must have had that little voice inside you telling you something was wrong. You didn't know what to do though. You weren't as informed as you are now. They don't make the informational loopholes that public, you have to dig deep to find them.

They also have Fluoride treatments at the kids' school in my town, our kids are the only ones in their classes not getting them. All the parents think we are harming the kids, but they also don't want to hear any information that goes against the mainstream parroting. They will have to endure hard times before they wake up, as I had to endure with losing my parents to the end result of Eugenics.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This shot is called Gardasil and they give them in a series. We had been going to the same clinic for eleven years when the HPV posters started going up on the walls . The doctor pointed them out one day and stressed that it needed to be done before my daughter considered sex. She gave a story about how twenty-five percent of women are infected with this and most don't know it exists until they get cancer. My daughter got the shots....after the last shot ... Dr. Boles stepped back into the room and started to talk about how she decided not to let her two girls get the vaccine. My daughter is fine , but I think it shows how SOME Doctors view patients rights , needs vs them making money from big pharma.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sounds like narcolepsy.
The swine flu vaccine was recently found to give a high number of recipients the same disease!
Wonder what’s so common in a cancer vaccine and swine flu vaccine that they would ruin a child’s life in such a similar way
I feel so bad for this girl but i know the problem is a lot more widespread and will continue until this blind trust of pharmaceutical corporations stops! They put profit above people.
edit on 16-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: T

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Is this the same Vaccine that Gov. Good-Hair (perry) tried to force on us here in Texas?

Anyway... interesting that we lived for countless millenia without this vaccine, but suddenly we are bad parents if we don't get it.

I empathize with other parents on this.. not an easy position to be in.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is a very sad story and it needs to be spread far and wide. If a child had just died of Measles it would be the main news headline, and would be followed by vaccine propaganda.

This documentary below helps to put everything into perspective

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
In 2006 I caught the chicken pox. I was 35 years old and I had never been sick or in hospital
before. I was covered from head to toe in those little blisters, yep even mr. winky.

At hospital I was placed into a bio hazard isolation unit, where the medical team wore those bio suits every
time they walked into the room. The room itself was ceiling to floor stainless steel as were all
the furniture, bed and fittings. They thought I had cow pox at first.

I spent 6 days in a critical condition in that little room. I thought I was a gonner for sure.
Once I had recovered which took about 5 weeks, I went to our family doctor and there was
a poster for chicken pox vacination in the waiting room. DOH!

Get your children vacinated and while your at it get yourselves done too.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I presume the school had to have the OK from the parents.

I certainly don't know about their area. But here in California, they're trying to pass legislation in which they can vaccinate without parental knowledge or consent.

I have two special needs kids. One with serious mental illness (who is on medication), and one with a heart condition who will eventually need a transplant. Schools don't have full medical histories. Even if it's incredibly "safe" for a "normal" child, my children are not normal. For me the question becomes have they tested it for contraindications on this drug? Have they tested it with congenital heart defects? Considering that my son needs antibiotics just to go to the dentist, these are the things that I have to think about. So the possible legislation is very frightening to me.

So we sat the kids down and told them what to do if anyone at school ever wants to give them a shot of any kind. We told them to say no, and to request permission to talk to their parents. If they try to force them, they physically fight. We told them that no matter what the school says, they will never receive a shot from anyone without us there - and if we're not there, those people don't have our permission. Perhaps we'll never have that situation come up. I hope.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I took the vaccine when I was 25. A series of three, intra-muscular vaccines. Painful for a very long time, its like the vaccine penetrates all the muscles in your body and stays there for weeks.

I didn't really understand the dangers of vaccines back then and was told that 25 years old was the cut off point and this was my last chance. Growing up and being vaccinated regularly I thought nothing of it.

Since being administered the vaccine "Gardasil" I have had two ectopic pregnancies. A known side-effect and indicative of PID (pelvic inflammatory disease) I cannot prove that the vaccine caused this, but do believe it did.

At my daughters last doctors appointment I was offered the vaccine for her. She is 11 years old (it is approved for children 8 and up, keep in mind that HPV is only a danger for sexully active females ) She had two other shots whilst there, mandatory for school. Pertussis booster and meningitis booster. Unfortunately I live in NY and thier vaccine opt out policy is very strict.

I opted not to give her the flu vaccine or the HPV vaccine. The nurse was kind of nice about it, but the doctor seemed suspicious. I can't imagine giving an 11 year old a new and dangerous vaccine, that is uneccesary until she is sexually active, keeping in mind that it is approved for 8 year olds. If she wants to do it when she is older, thats her choice. Right now it's mine though and she is not having it.

My nieces in England had this shot, there was a big campaign at school and all the girls got it. A big scare fest for young naive girls. Makes me sick really. Growing up in the UK we had quite a few shots at school over the years, so it isn't outlandish that they were giving these out at school. Here in the USA, NY at least, they don't give them at school, but do keep tabs on the immunization records and send letters home to the parents.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
well its sad someones child has a heath issue of corse right off its the goverment trying to kill your kids so teh phyr can get all your money .
Funny thing though I am 46 raised 6 boys smaller town ooo maybe 1500 kids in three schools elem middle and high . But like i say funny thing lived in that town for 20 years NEVER EVEN ONCE was any child harmed from kids shots .
And trust me small towns every one knows every thing going on . When the cold bug was going around EVERY parent was calling each other tell every one.
NOTHING travials faster in a small town then someone getting really sick .
So you know its possible your child did get problems from shots and like the other dude said once well twice now I know something funny is going on 3 times well ovesly in your case theres something more with your children then averge kids
O and by they way i have seen adverse reactions to drugs in my kids .
The most NOTED was my second boy at 2 weeks old got a cold (nothing bad mind you just the conjestion and runnie noise thing all parents know so well.
anyway run down to windixie grade BABY deconjestint (SAYS can case drousiness (sleepy kids )
well give a 2 week old boy one does (very carfull about dosige and the NEXT 36 HOURS the kids is TOTALY wired (o and LOVING IT 0 yea 2 week old baby stay awake over 36 hours (Put them to sleep the stuff says lolol not my kid )
anyway no more of that for him EVERY wile harmless in the long run (hey kid loved it was cooing and gurgling the whole time . but still defintly not a good idea to use again.
Now same stuff worked justa s it should on all the rest no problems

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Stay away from vaccines, the TPTB companies that force vaccinations on people are not there to help. They never have been, their goal is population reduction not stopping cancer.

Poor girl, I pray she gets better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join