It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Establishment seeks to BAN Ron Paul and supporters from all future events

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Generalize much?

I am an avid Ron Paul supporter and I have never acted in such a manner and would never act so.

I would be interested in seeing your source for that 7% quote, if you please.

Especially now, since even the MSM is being forced to admit that Dr. Paul is receiving significant support and appears to have a growing popularity.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Stated as it should be, and so misunderstood by the American people.

Pure democracy and pure communism are virtually the same and neither one works with a population larger than about 250 individuals.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I have heard Dr. Paul speak, and I firmly trust him to represent himself, IF he is given the opportunity.

I do agree that some maturity and civility is required by his supporters, with the further understanding that he would be more likely to get more debate time if the moderators did not fear the crowd response.

You can be enthusiastic without being rude.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by davereality

I seriously don't get why America has so many psychopaths?
When we know the answer to that my friend, we shall know all the secrets of the Universe.

It's because of Aspartame for sure!

2nd

Peace out
edit on 17-11-2011 by bigwig22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Raucous applause and cheering.

Boo, boo, boo. Moonzoo7.

Sorry if I get you and I banned for being to enthusiastic, eLPresidente.

From all the research I have done on Dr. Paul, he regularly performs the opposite of pandering. If he does not truly believe in something he does not back or promote it. For any amount of money.

Although I support the right of WalkingFox and Moonzoo7 to express their opinions, I do sometimes get tired of the constant disinfo and outright lies spread about Dr. Paul

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

I would like to see a lot more, preferably from more than 1 semi-reputable source.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
reply to post by maddog99

He only wants to deregulate big polluting companies in order to get their money for his campaign. Can't anyone see that? Doesn't anyone get it that if we destroy air and water quality, and people are getting ill from it, that the economy will be taxed even more, if not crippled even further?

Where did all of the racist newsletters with his name plastered all them come from? Where was he while these newsletters were being circulated?
www.youtube.com...

He has never taken the money those big polluting companies have offered him for his campaigns before, why would he start now?

Have you ever heard the phrase, "I will not dignify that with a response."

Ron Paul would rather people see him for who and what he is, warts and all, then deceive the people of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
lol, RP is really stepping on some toes, now the Global Elite are attacking the boorish RP supporters haha,
the ruling elite of this world are getting old and stupid
whats next? I cant wait.. lol

omglol

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm going to play the devil's advocate for a second so bare with me.
I can understand why Mr. Allen is upset, and quite frankly agree with him to a certain degree in that the Ron Paul supporters that were in attendance clearly were there to disrupt . That's not what the debates are about! Sure its fine to have your views, but to pubicly make an ass out of yourself by booing and acting like a child just because you don't agree with what someone has to say.. REALLY???!!!! I don't like our political system like the next guy on ATS.. however, you still need to act civilized during a debate! GO YELL OUTSIDE!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

It amuses me when those who rely on hollow rhetoric choose to opt out of a conversation as soon as it becomes apparent to them that those they are trying to sway have done their research and can defend their points intelligently.

To respond directly to Moonies post, the day that the federal government made the first law that violated individual or State's rights was the day that that government became illegal.

In accordance with the ultimate law of the land, the Constitution of the United States, that government must be brought to check and rebalanced for the people.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Places the quote in proper context and destroys Moonies argument.

That is one of things that I like the most about Dr. Paul, he is not a sound bite politician.

Instead, he is a, dare I say it, Statesman, the rarest of breeds.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I haven't seen this posted here yet, but Dean Allen's Twitter u/n is @OldGrayGhost
I not so politely ripped him a new one.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
Where did all of the racist newsletters with his name plastered all them come from? Where was he while these newsletters were being circulated?

He came out against those newsletters on several occasions, very publicly denouncing them. The staffer that wrote them was trying to sabotage him. As far as property rights, and legislating against ignorance, personally I would prefer to know if somebody who is making my food hates me for my skin color so I can not give them my money, and avoid a booger in my sandwich. Ron Paul will pardon all non-violent drug offenders, and he believes minorities are unfairly treated by our justice system, he will do more for the black community on day one than Obama did in 4 years. Intelligent people of all colors and creeds understand Ron Paul's message, and agree with it.

Ron Paul shall continue to reach out to the masses. Ron Paul a proven leader, and shall march all the way to the White House.
thyblackman.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Rense.com just recently added this pic. Thought some might like it...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
lol don't spread that pic, it plays into the stereotypes.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

We all know that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul is Not his Brothers Keeper . That said , if Some of his Alledged Supporters Ocasionally Act like Idiots in front of the Media , you can be rest assured that they will be Singled Out by them every time and Described in a Negative Light . This is also True for any Political Candidate Running for Public Office, but in Ron Paul's case, they are the Exception , not the Norm . I would think most Americans realize this and just Ignore the BS they keep hearing from the Obviouslly Bias MSM .

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Only in America would anyone try to circumvent democracy so openly. But then again, democracy hasn't existed in the United States for at least 200 years.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
RP is a threat and is gaining momentum whilst others are faultering for one reason or another!

Interesting that Cain as requested SS support, me thinks its RP that needs protecting!
His safety maybe in doubt. Is there some deflective connection here...!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just make him run as a democrat so he can stop screwing us out of elections :-p

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join