It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Carolina Establishment seeks to BAN Ron Paul and supporters from all future events

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
See, what everyone has to realize is Ron Paul has been blacked out of the MSM coverage of the GOP top tier for too long now. Yes, he's been granted interviews, but that's the extent of it. So there is going to be a certain level of frustration amongst his followers. This was evident in the most recent attack on Bill O'Reilly. But what O'Reilly did was childish when he disqualified Paul from his poll and he deserved what he got.

I spoke to my Dad today who still hasn't made his mind up and watches all the MSM outlets. He told me Paul still isn't getting close to the air-time the others are. Getting interviewed and reported on are different.

So, is it childish to boo another candidate during a debate? If you ask Ron Paul, he'd probably say, "it's not proper" which reflects his feelings on the WWE style atmosphere the media creates with these debates which he's been critical of in the past.

But why not the all hub-bub when RP was booed at a recent debate? And I've heard booing in many debates, so let's also not turn this into, "Only RP followers are childish and boo", because that's far from the truth.

And quite frankly, I was in so much shock at what I heard coming out of the mouths of those neo-con war-mongers, if I was present at that debate, I might have been removed from the audience.

I really don't like what they've turned the Republican party into...it's a shame RP has to share the stage with them.
edit on 11/16/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Every day the current and ruling power structure in this U.S. are stopping at nothing to prevent Ron Paul from getting his views and increasing popularity out to the American public. You can feel it in the air, something isn't right the way they just want to sweep him under the rug.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As an avid Ron Paul supporter since 2002, I LOVE seeing this kind of stuff.

Fellow supporters:

When 'they' slam Ron Paul and try to censor him, malign him, slander him, he GETS STRONGER.

The more they TRY, the worse it gets. They hate him and hate us so much because they only WISH their candidate had a true grassroots movement as dedicated as us.

They're afraid, and for good reason, let them wallow in it till the very end.

Just keep the support up and shine light on the naysayers, we're gaining ground.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Unpatriotic, Un-Christian, Un-American, Immoral & utterly disgusting.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by davereality

Funny that you call others psychopaths to defend a sociopath.

America has lots of both because our culture has come to the point where "empathy" is about as naughty a word as "motherf-r" used to be.
edit on 16/11/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

You seem to turn up in every RP thread just to bash the posters and generally be a trouble maker, but yet I have yet to hear what you think the solution to this mess is.

The sloution to "the mess"??? Get rid of the Electoral College, get a truly competent, viable third party up and running ( This thrid party being centrist; neither Left nor Right, but actually for The People. )
Ron Paul is just as bad as the rest of the GOP pack of wolves, he just panders to what the fringe wants to hear.
Some of his hair-brained concepts about shutting down say, the EPA and other critical government departments is whacked, unrealistic, and bad for everyone.
In reality, I hope he does become the nominee, because he can't go toe toe with the President and look "normal", or competent. It would be an easy win for the President. Then again, Romney does believe in the power of magic underwear, so I'm kind of torn on that one.
I'm with ya, Walking Fox!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

Would you care to elaborate?
There were many opinions posted in this thread.
Even Jesus couldn't read minds!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7

America has lots of both because our culture has come to the point where "empathy" is about as naughty a word as "motherf-r" used to be.

You seem to turn up in every RP thread just to bash the posters and generally be a trouble maker, but yet I have yet to hear what you think the solution to this mess is.

The sloution to "the mess"??? Get rid of the Electoral College, get a truly competent, viable third party up and running ( This thrid party being centrist; neither Left nor Right, but actually for The People. )
Ron Paul is just as bad as the rest of the GOP pack of wolves, he just panders to what the fringe wants to hear.
Some of his hair-brained concepts about shutting down say, the EPA and other critical government departments is whacked, unrealistic, and bad for everyone.
In reality, I hope he does become the nominee, because he can't go toe toe with the President and look "normal", or competent. It would be an easy win for the President. Then again, Romney does believe in the power of magic underwear, so I'm kind of torn on that one.

Hair-brained, whack, unrealistic, fringe.

You sound an awful lot like the mainstream media.

Ron Paul has the truth on his side, Obama has...talking points, eye contact and pointing in the audience.

I'd love to see a 1v1 debate between the two of them with Ron Paul getting almost half an hour in a nationally televised hour long debate. The more time he gets to speak directly to America, the more support he gets. Come on, even the media knows this, SURELY you would have an ounce of common sense in that noggin of yours.

Btw, Ron Paul doesn't pander, if you want to accuse him of pandering to different crowds, find the proof and post it ASAP. Good luck on that one, I've not heard ONE SINGLE PERSON accuse Ron Paul of pandering, no, not even the trolls.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
While I do not agree with the SCGOP request that Mr. Paul be removed from the ballot and banned from future events...I cannot see why he has garned so much suppport from you guys. This is a mainstream congressman who has been a part of the established few for 12 two year terms and has yet to accomplish what you think he will be able to do as President.

Lets face it if Mr. Paul were to win POTUS he would be shut out and defeated at everything he proposed unless he did exactly what some believe the current admistration wants to do and that is suspend the constitution to accomplish those goals. I like many of the talking points that Mr. Paul brings to the table but they are just that talking points...the man is a career politician...24 years in public office.

I have no doubt he could make a good POTUS but so can anyone as long as they are willing to do a few hard things and give up a few good things...but Mr. Paul could not possiable accomplish m,ost of hios goals because the PTB...those in congress would not pass the legislation he proposed and as POTUS in reality he would have less power than he does as a congressman...unless he were to suspend the constitution.

There is no way he can win...Americans would not vote for him in a general election...he wins straw polls because of supporters outnumbering the other supporters that waste time at straw poll events...the general election is what matters and more mainstream supporters of the other guys will far outnumber Mr. Pauls supporters.

I would like to see him win just to prove that he would be as ineffective as all the rest simply because the PTB would stop him and h9is agenda cold in its tracks.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex

Since when did empire become a Christian attribute? (Rome /cough) Killing innocent women and children? Stealing (oil)? Assassinations? What would Jesus do? Would Jesus murder people in an oil war?

We also see throughout history where once good people and nations were deceived into committing monstrous acts of aggression and slaughter in the name of God. This is obviously the work of the "angel of light".

The founding fathers of America intended the federal government to stay out of the affairs of other nations. There was a good reason for that, and we are witnessing the effects of America's meddling today.

Edit: Jesus would go to places like Iran or Iraq and teach the people, not slaughter them.

Edit 2: If you meant the fellow that banned Ron Paul from speaking, then I apologize and agree.
edit on 16-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigrex

I'm assuming you mean the crybaby that sent the email. If so, I agree. Those words also describe basically all the candidates except Ron Paul, and maybe Hunstman to a degree.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

^^ If I had a nickel for every time I heard someone say this on ATS.

Don't think you're the first one on ATS to say Ron Paul has good ideas but he can't do anything he promises because TPTB, the elite, the illuminati, the rockefellers, or whatever else, won't let him.

Seriously!?

In one post, you've managed to contradict yourself several times. He is part of the establishment, he is a career politician with nothing but talking points but he has ideas that the establishment will stop at nothing to crush, ideas that will force an assassination. COME ON.

What is the one thing a President can do? He can mobilize all troops to come home and stimulate the economy, save on the military spending that wastes hundreds of billions a year to maintain a sham presence throughout the world.

He could also use an executive order to suspend all past executive orders and veto any bill that does not favor the people.

You might say, well he won't last too long because they'll assassinate him. Oh please, like they will make him a martyr

Even if they do, you'd think he'd choose the wrong VP? they'd have to kill him too.

Stop making excuses for doing absolutely nothing, you can lay down and let 'them' trample all over you while WE do the work.

Seriously I'm so tired of all of the b***hing and complaining all day and all night about the POWERS THAT BE and how they have our lives all planned out so that we have no control over our own lives. You want change, WORK FOR IT or accept your fate and bow down to your masters. Whatever you do, don't try to get others down for your own coward attitudes.
edit on 16-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettrix
I will call Mr Allen and I will thank him in my most polite and non-sarcastic voice. I will ask him if he thinks the US Govt should just go ahead and assassinate Ron Paul just for good measure... I will be taping this conversation and will put it up on youtube if it's worthy.

He provided his phone number so I think he deserves to explain his position on assassinating US Citizens...

This is from the website -

Dean Allen
(843) 597-7459

I wonder how many calls he has received in the last few days???

I am going to call him tomorrow and respectfully politely tear him a new one

edit on 16-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

www.americanthinker.com...

thehill.com...

theiowarepublican.com...

www.postandcourier.com...
Then the pandering to the Nevada crowd began. Ron Paul, citing "states' rights," said "the government shouldn't be in the business of subsidizing any form of energy." He concluded that "the more the free market handles this and the more you deal with property rights and no subsidies to any form of energy, the easier this problem would be solved."

ronpaulrapsheet.wordpress.com...
There's a lot of links here for the viewing.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Incorrect on both points. His views are totally different and in some cases, the opposite of the rest of the GOP field. I suggest you do your homework, because Dr. Paul has proven to be unwavering on these views in his entire political career. This is why he has the strongest grass-roots following of probably any candidate in history.

Reducing the deficit by one trillion dollars in the first year is bad?
The EPA is a critical dapartment?
You obviously, just like your buddy fox, have no clue about federal regulatory agencies and how they really operate. Here's one example...
What's Wrong With The EPA?

In reality, I hope he does become the nominee, because he can't go toe toe with the President and look "normal", or competent. It would be an easy win for the President.

Don't make me laugh! Have you ever heard the man speak? He would destroy that horse-toothed liar on every issue and everyone who knows Ron Paul is just waiting for that opportunity.
An easy win? You really think the millions of people Obama hoodwinked into voting for him will actually believe him a second time around? I'm sure the Obama Mamas who just want their check will vote for him. And so will the uninformed, uneducated and ignorant like yourself and fox will also!
edit on 11/17/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

do you even read your own sources?

Ron Paul believes in states rights every day of the week and has never backed down from it, he doesn't back down from any of his positions. Please state otherwise.

I think you've reached peak ignorance for the day, try again tomorrow.

edit on 16-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

He only wants to deregulate big polluting companies in order to get their money for his campaign. Can't anyone see that? Doesn't anyone get it that if we destroy air and water quality, and people are getting ill from it, that the economy will be taxed even more, if not crippled even further?

Where did all of the racist newsletters with his name plastered all them come from? Where was he while these newsletters were being circulated?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So, states rights are the end-all-be-all? That's it? States rights will solve all of our problems? States like Arizona?
Mississippi? Where racsim and racial profiling run rampant?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

If you want the federal government to dictate every aspect of our lives to the detriment of the Constitution, just say so.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

www.americanthinker.com...

thehill.com...

theiowarepublican.com...

www.postandcourier.com...
Then the pandering to the Nevada crowd began. Ron Paul, citing "states' rights," said "the government shouldn't be in the business of subsidizing any form of energy." He concluded that "the more the free market handles this and the more you deal with property rights and no subsidies to any form of energy, the easier this problem would be solved."

ronpaulrapsheet.wordpress.com...
There's a lot of links here for the viewing.

Is that enough, or do you need more?

No, I don't need any more to know how you're so informed.

But almost every anti-Semite worth his salt knows in his heart what the mention of banks in the same breath as the military-industrial complex conspiracy means: Jewish control of the financial destiny of this country.

Conspiracy Theorists calling RP and his supporters Conspiracy Theorists!

And the others are just RP Hate Sites!

Just like your counterpart, you get a big...

EPIC FAIL

Nice try though!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
let's all spam that losers email box, people like him are why America is becoming such a #-hole

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join