It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather radar anomalies - possible HAARP.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This anomoly was recorded today:

This anomoly was recorded on 9/11/2011:

You can see in this video the second radar footage shows that the anomaly may actually be affecting cloud cover. It follows the circular shape and is similar to the anomaly in the first video.

Some people have found correlation between this radar anomalies and earthquakes, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a big earthquake in the next few weeks. The last time this anomaly happened in Australia it was a few days before the magnitude 9 earthquake that hit Japan.

I don’t know if this is HAARP or something of that description, but I do know a majority of weather radar anomalies in Australia come from the direction of US military bases; which does and always will raise some questions for everyone.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok,I was going to post a comment,which I have already done.
I will be kind and inform you of radar anomalies.
Let's see,here it is.....

www.borderlands.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
HAARP or not i love how they have this at the top:

If you notice any circular patterns or straight lines originating from the centre of the radar location, this is due to occasional interference to the radar data. The Bureau is currently investigating ways to reduce these interferences.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think i have explained these and other weather radar related anomalies in some other thread(s)... just can't seem to find them ATM :-( Anyhow, the same kind of "anomalies" can be seen worldwide, daily, without any correlation to things such as earthquakes.

And, IMHO, it's kind of vague to be expecting an earthquake "in the next few weeks", it's a too far of a strecth that'll break you in half. Why not in a month or two or at least next year ;-)
edit on 16-11-2011 by Lithops because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join