It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Seattle forced to move.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Seattle Police had to move the OWS assembly today. Although my state is pretty open minded the Police still had to step in and pull out the pepper spray.

Before you cry about how wrong the police are for removing the protestors I should point out that the move was about 50 feet. From the middle of the street to the public sidewalk. All 54 people had been asked to move several times and refused to get out from the middle of the road.

So I once again will ask the question. What do you, (OWS), think your going to gain by annoying the majority? Blocking traffic and interrupting people's drive home after work is going to do nothing to support your cause.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Exactly, they are begining to annoy people and are pushing more and more people away. I was on the fence for a long time, but the more I see and read about this movement I think they all need to go home. Sorry OWS but I say fail.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I support the right to protest. Speak your mind and hold your signs. But for the love of god get your heads out of your Azz and make a plan.

More examples of cause and effect

Occupy Seattle
A camper at Occupy Seattle pulls on a jacket and walks among the dozens of tents there at Seattle Central Community College Tuesday morning, Nov. 15, 2011, in Seattle. Officials at the college said last week that they're getting fed up with Occupy Seattle. The protesters moved their encampment to the school late last month after city officials told them they couldn't pitch overnight tents in a downtown park. The college estimates the demonstration is costing it $20,000 a week. (AP Photo/Elaine Thompson)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Perhaps with my youth i can go over to Seattle and tell people what my view on protesting is (Not blocking someone who i dont know from getting to their destination)

I havent seen much media bouts OWS seattle.

But i dont think anyone wants to protest when the starbucks are closed. That'd be just wrong

top topics

join