It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man almost gets hand ripped off by monkey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
While animals are fun to look at the study we must remember that they are still animals.

I'm not sure why exactly this man decided to jump into a monkey habitat but when he gets to close to one of them it rips through his flesh and exposing the bone... or atleast it looks like bone to me. It could just be really white because it's deep. I'm not a doctor so I don't know... Anyways probably not his brightest moment.

www.youtube.com...
youtu.be...

While on the subject I figured I would post some more videos of animals being animals.....

www.youtube.com...
Lion attacks group of hunters. I respect killing for survival. Killing for sport I do not condone.

www.youtube.com...
Man is severely injured by an elephant at the Toledo zoo.

www.youtube.com...
Beat attacks woman. This one always makes me laugh because the trainer in the karate outfit starts karate chopping the bear.

www.youtube.com...
Before an after of a womans face after being attacked by a chimp. From the Oprah show.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Minor flesh wound = almost got ripped off?
Please explain LOL

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
only thing crazy about that first video is jumping in that dirty ass water

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47
Minor flesh wound = almost got ripped off?
Please explain LOL

Err the original video gave me the title "almost gets arm ripped off". I thought I would change it to hand. First video was on ebaumsworld.com but poor quality so I found it on youtube but the title was different.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I love the natural world, especially animals, they're one of my main interests. I can safely say that the one animal that truly scares me is a rampaging chimpanzee. Other animals I respect greatly, and I'm including the ones that most people would consider "vicious" animals, but none of them scare me to the degree that a primate does. Tigers, lions, leopards, sharks, snakes, elephants, hippos, wildebeests, ALL exhibit fairly standard behaviors, and if you understand animals and can read their behavior, you can get yourself out of some pretty tight scrapes, and avoid most scrapes alltogether. But monkeys....they often act without provocation, without any outward signs, and they are relentless.

They are faster and stronger than we are, and once they set upon us with the intent to do harm, they will carry through. A single chimpanzee can easily subdue a full grown man and do horrific damage, ultimately ending in death. The damage they do is particularly jarring and deliberate. Eating of eyeballs, faces, fingers, hands, feet, are all common when chimps attack humans.

Wild chimps (and other primates) sometimes organise attacks against each other for seemingly no other reason than "they can" and they kill with the utmost cruelty, sometimes even drawing the attack out for a torturous effect. Deliberate cruelty from animals, scares me. Behavior like that is something you typically find being doled out only by humans.

If the world were placed in a survival situation, and the zoo animals were running, flying, swimming and slithering over the countryside, the only animals I would have nightmares over? Monkeys.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Anthropormorphic because: spell

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Check this one out

Abandoned for two weeks starving dogs eat owner

Saw this one today, and it sickened me a bit. OK call me crazy, but he left 7 dogs without food or water for 14 days?! It almost sounds like justice for extreme cruelty to animals to me. What was he expecting to find when he got home? A bunch of happy dogs? Mother nature dealt her own justice it would seem.

top topics

join