It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps I am making something out of nothing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So I have been looking into the Project 60 in Idaho, where Chinese labor is being brought in and building a “Special Economic Zone”.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there is reason to be worried, as I believe there is, then this next part worried me even more. Now as most of you know I have long been a fan of Ron Paul, just search my posting history if you do not believe me, so this is posted out of the hope that my fears can be dismissed as nonsensical.

Well as I was reading this Project 60 a page about the project’s partners came up here. After reviewing the numerous companies involved in the project one name stuck out: Coeur d’Alene Mining. I thought why did this stick out? There is nothing that I can recall about this company and it would not be relevant to me. So I did a search about the company and project 60 and on page 3 of my Bing search appeared a link to the website Stormfront.

Now most people do not like the website but still I had to check it out because it had Ron Paul’s name in something related to Project 60 and that mining company. When I reached the part about Ron Paul it dawned on me, ‘so that is where I read that company’s name before’. First of course I needed to validate that this was all true so I checked the links, all appeared legitimate. It was at this link which has Ron Paul’s investment portfolio. Shockingly, right there towards the top of the list was ‘Coeur D’Alene Mines Corp.’.

So, fellow ATS members, do you think it is suspicious that Ron Paul has investments in the ‘Coeur D’Alene Mines Corp.’ which is a partner in the very suspicious Project 60 in Idaho? Or am I perhaps making something out of nothing?

edit on 11/15/2011 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
From the company's own website:

"Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation is the largest U.S.-based primary silver producer and a growing gold producer with projected 2011 production of 19.5 to 20.5 million ounces of silver and 240,000 to 250,000 ounces of gold. The Company has three new, large precious metals mines generating significantly higher production, sales and cash flow in continued strong metals markets. In 2011, Coeur will realize the first full year of production and cash flow from all three of its new, 100%-owned mines: San Bartolomé in Bolivia; the Palmarejo silver/gold mine in Mexico, and the Kensington Gold Mine in Alaska. In addition, the Company is expecting new production from its long-time flagship Rochester mine in Nevada. The Company also owns non-operating interest a low-cost mine in Australia, and conducts ongoing exploration activities near its operations in Argentina, Mexico and Alaska.

Coeur common shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol CDE and the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CDM."

It appears to be an American company. If Dr. Paul is a long-time shareholder, in what way does that make him complicit in the Chinese taking over Idaho?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I am merely asking questions, like you said though it does not necessarily make him involved in anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I sometimes wonder if Ron Paul isn't too good to be true.

I wonder if maybe we're being set up by some massive game of bait and switch.

They are withholding Paul by minimizing him in the debates to create a populist groundswell demanding that he be the candidate so that when the people vote him into office, they can say he has the mandate of the people and then they will spring their trap on us.

Of course, I may just be paranoid and he may be the real deal.

Its always good to give every candidate a thorough background investigation and question anything that may seem fishy, no matter how trivial it may seem. You never know what type of monster they are waiting to spring on us next...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60608f475375.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a big investor in silver and gold, so it makes sense for him to be invested in this company. It's worth checking into, though.
I am also a RP fan, but I do know better than to completely trust any public figure.
I tend to think nothing is here, given RP's investing tendencies, but you never know....
Good find.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
Ron Paul is a big investor in silver and gold, so it makes sense for him to be invested in this company. It's worth checking into, though.
I am also a RP fan, but I do know better than to completely trust any public figure.
I tend to think nothing is here, given RP's investing tendencies, but you never know....
Good find.

Exactly what I was thinking... He's big on going back to gold standard, so it would make sense he would invest in a mining company. Hell, i would invest in a mining company if I had cash.

I always get that background thought that he may be a puppet....
However, he's been around a while, he has been unchanging in his views, and he is exactly opposite of everything the Republican Party wants in a candidate.

Thus why I love him. Seriously, he wants to end the fed. He wants to regulate substances. He wants marriage equality. Either way he will help our country move forward. Better than the other idiots. I can't stand watching the debates, I want to hit my head against the wall repeatedly until I kill enough brain cells to make sense of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think that one of the biggest mistakes of many American's today is that we think that all of the candidates are somehow different.

They are not, they all have the same agenda's, they all get elected the same way, and if you look deep enough, they all share the same money.

Their looks, states they come from, families are all a charade to entertain the masses. How can it be that the more people that we elect, problems either remain the same or get worse. That is no accident.

When people see Ron Paul, they think, wow, what a kind old man. I remember my grandfather when I see him. It is all false, hes not your grandpa, Romney is not your Uncle, Perry is not your weird forgetful Uncle, and Cain is not your "black" friend.

Paul worries me more because hes been in the game much ... much longer then everyone else. The veterans of the "inside" game always have more skeletons and more places to hide them.

I hope that people don't get fooled again in this election. Its the same old game, just a different year.

BTW, your not making something out of nothing. Your doing what everyone should be doing, and that's looking into the "real" candidates!
S&F

Peace, NRE.

top topics

join