It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey threatens to cut electricity as Syria is more isolated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't see this posted yet.

-- Turkey threatened to cut off supplies of electricity to its neighbor Syria Tuesday, as the Damascus regime found itself under growing pressure from Arab, Turkish, European and North American governments for its ongoing lethal crackdown on pro-democracy demonstrators.

www.cnn.com...

Sounds like Libya all over again. Protests, some military defects (alCIAda), and then some NATO.

I believe this will be the next and last event before Iran.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sounds like Iran's got even more incentive to complete their nuclear power plant.
Sanctions do not work. EVER

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Turkey is taking a leadership role among Muslim nations, hence the recent distancing of relations with Israel. Turkey has a powerful military, and they have all kinds of influence over the region that they are obviously not above using.

One thing I'd like to point out for the record, before it happens; Turkey will do this same thing at some point in the future only the resource they cut off won't be electricity, it will be water.

Revelation 16:12 - Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates and dried up its water to prepare the way for the kings from the east.

Iran says they have millions of volunteers ready to invade Israel, and the US is pulling out of Iraq. If Turkey cuts off the flow of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers to Iraq from their headwaters in Turkey then the way would be clear for those millions of volunteers, and the millions of Chinese soldiers that would come with them. Oh yeah, if a war starts with Iran, I'll bet China gets in on it. They have billions invested in Iran and may very well side with them in a war.

Yeah, I know this isn't the prophecy and prediction thread. Just thought I'd mention it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Very relevant post when look at the times we are in. Syria is in big trouble.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Well.. they do use them for hydropower so it would make sense.

www.aina.org...

new topics

top topics

join