It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Project Plans - do they still exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In my opinion, I think the 9/11 master plans still exist. I do not believe the people that planned the 9/11 attack would destroy the master plans. I think these plans still exist, the elite love thier history and trophies.

Do you think the plans are still around?

In addition this is my take on what actually bought the towers down and it was not one thing, it was a multitude of things producing a multitude of effects. This IMO is the only theory that fits the evidence. Some say it was thermite, others it was directed ennergy weapons, others say "aircraft" and other say bombs. Well I personally think it was all of these events. One approach often used by the elite, is to confuse. Confusion leads to division and hence no one can nail the evidence down due to conflicting theories.

However one thing remains constant throughout all the theories and that is all of the unofficial methods believe it was an inside job. This is what the scientists need to focus on together. I am not "currently" intrested in the methods used as such but In the abundant evidence that proves insider knowledge.

Sorry about typos in my threads, I often use my goverment monitored iPhone

edit on 15-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

edit on 15-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
what do you mean "master plans" or "project plans"? Im thining blueprints of the building?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Since this is an opinion thread, I would say yes, I think that some fragment of the plans must exist somewhere. I also agree that for a plan like this to work, there would have to be a mass of techniques used, but I also think it could be done far more simply and with a lot less paper trail.

Instead of demolition and all that stuff, wouldn't it make sense for a covert entity to use the terrorists as a controlled weapon? Use real planes with real pilots, and maybe lock the autopilot so that they can't change their minds. If you try to stop the plane, then it dive bombs into the ground, destroying all evidence. I mean, that's what I think is possible. And like I said, this is an opinion thread, so this is just my gut feeling on the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe

Well, to pull of 9/11 was absolutely massive, so there had to be plans made.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I agree... Probably held deep within the chambers of the Vatican...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Doesnt anybody pay attention to current events? Those documents were found long ago in Afghanistan....oh wait, I forgot, US Spec Ops was in on the conspiracy too.......

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I reckon your right. Did the planes have terrorists in them? dunno dont care, but I reckon the Mossad sized control of the planes by remote control and flew the planes into the targets.

If I could link an image id link a .giff image that shows someting small flying past the buidling immdeiatly after the plane hit the tower and its either a UFO or a guidence/aiming drone, it cant be both.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Helicopter?

I do recall those being there in the air.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Doesnt anybody pay attention to current events? Those documents were found long ago in Afghanistan....oh wait, I forgot, US Spec Ops was in on the conspiracy too.......

You make it out to be an impossibility. Accelerating matter beyond the speed of light, that is impossible (as far as we know). When elements of the Whermacht or SS killed off captives, dressed them in Whermacht uniform and presented them as evidence that Germany was under attack by Poland, they were in on it. Many elements of different branches were and are in on a lot of things. And that is just one example. Sucks that they are sworn to secrecy, whoever came up with that?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In my opinion I think the whole event was planned in Building 7, and all evidence was destroyed when they brought that building down. There is no need for them to hold onto the plans, and no "trophy" is needed for the elite due to the vast amount of video footage from that day. The closest thing that we could find for a "plan" would be The Project for A New America, and since that was never put into action, it was put in a file cabinet and declassified many years later. Just my opinion, not that it really matters.

top topics

join