It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military training and it's effect on humans

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitor
Grimpachi,
That explanation of nine and nein is a reasonable reason to point to the actual team nine been called something different , but they may have known themselves as seal team nine.

It all boils down to compartmentalization, which was learn't from the germans.
Hardly anyone should actually know what another is engaged in, otherwise their is a fault in the compartmentalization.
Only the all seeing eye at the top of the pyramid knows the actual agenda, the rest of You are mugs who obey orders, they will laugh at Your stupidity and false brotherhood alligances, that are nothing but a control method to veil You from the killing force that is been USED by those few cowards who sit behind desks.
it is not the soldiers I despise, I actually pity them, it is this stinking lunatic minority that use the soldiers as mugs.
www.youtube.com...
You won't like that link.
gravitor

This is the part I actually read.

That explanation of nine and nein is a reasonable reason to point to the actual team nine been called something different , but they may have known themselves as seal team nine.

It all boils down to compartmentalization, which was learn't from the germans.
Hardly anyone should actually know what another is engaged in, otherwise their is a fault in the compartmentalization.

After that it all sounds like. Blah blah blah/Mugs blah blah blah. I just don't pay attention to your garbage anymore. I do not think anyone else does either. If you kept your statements like how you started this one with people may take you seriously. When you use the same tired rhetoric over and over it loses all meaning.

So are you admitting that the thing you posted about a supposedly SEAL Team 9 is debunked or are you just trying to deflect away from the fact that you do not know what you're talking about?

Answer that question and I may look at your link but otherwise I am not going to waste my time with your fictional stories.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Grimpachi,
I care deeply about what is occuring, and have many friends who are American.
I live close to where a base was...upper heyford, and have worked at several bases, including menwith hill.
I am not attacking You or the military as such.
Hang in there with Me, I am not as mad as You think.
I do not doubt about seal team nine or whatever they were known as.
America is been USED, do You like been used and abused as mugs??

You have and are kept in a bubble of false reality, the deception is brilliant.
I trust to the PEOPLE to wake up to the true reality and prove My confidence in America and it's PEOPLE.
Read between the lines.
gravitor

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmmm:

At this point the West Coast Teams are 1, 3, 5, 7, and SDVT-1. There is no SEAL Team 9.

What was unofficially called SEAL Team 9 when it was standing up, is now called the Naval Special Warfare Support Activities Unit. The mission is classified, though the unit has been written about in the press. There is one on both coasts.

********the info above comes from Mark Divine and Rob Ord,***

There are units we do not discuss ~ this is one of them. Thread Closed.

NAVYSEALS.COM

Seems like maybe there was/is, but it's an OPSEC issue.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I ran across that myself when I was looking but because there were no credentials or any proof backing up what the poster put there it would be like myself saying I was part of a seal team. You can't believe everything on the Internet.

Anybody can post on that you do not even have to prove you were in the military. It is an unsubstantiated claim. I could go on that site say there is a seal team 11 or 22. I found one other like that one other in another forum with nothing to back it up just like that one.

Not even Delta force could be completely covered up which they tried to keep secret for very long time and continue to till this day.
edit on 23-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

The group he talked about Consists of teams Teames 2-4 and 8

The CIA's highly secretive Special Activities Division (SAD) and more specifically its ... Scouts and Raiders also supported landings in Sicily, Salerno, Anzio, ..... This included SEAL Teams 2 and 4, Naval Special Warfare Unit 8

en.wikipedia.org...
This Link
Tells a bit more

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by aorAki

I ran across that myself when I was looking but because there were no credentials or any proof backing up what the poster put there it would be like myself saying I was part of a seal team. You can't believe everything on the Internet.

Anybody can post on that you do not even have to prove you were in the military. It is an unsubstantiated claim. I could go on that site say there is a seal team 11 or 22. I found one other like that one other in another forum with nothing to back it up just like that one.

Not even Delta force could be completely covered up which they tried to keep secret for very long time and continue to till this day.

The group he talked about Consists of teams Teames 2-4 and 8

The CIA's highly secretive Special Activities Division (SAD) and more specifically its ... Scouts and Raiders also supported landings in Sicily, Salerno, Anzio, ..... This included SEAL Teams 2 and 4, Naval Special Warfare Unit 8

en.wikipedia.org...
This Link
Tells a bit more

The group is now referred to as the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, DEVGRU.
NWO maliciousness has mocked the armed forces of America going back to the D-Day invasion when the British commanders wanted to extend Battle of the Bulge by sending in American
Parachuters behind the German lines, no Freakin reason except they purposely wanted the War to drag on longer.

That is how War, Incorporated works. Today that would be equivalent of murdering Einstein because he was smarter than you and defied the ignorant kill first mentality and then wonder why we did it (later). Clearly, you disagree, and I'm really at a loss as to how to proceed, if you believe in fighter wars for these "quasi-leaders." You have a choice, they don't send in their sons and daughters to fights, but they don't mind sending in other schnook humans.
THey don't want us educated, that puts a cog in their dialogue of death.
OP another thread needed Urgently!
edit on 24-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

The current SEAL Team deployments include Teams 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 10

SEAL Team 6 was dissolved in 1987.

So we have SEAL teams 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 6 (disbanded), 7, 8, and 10, but no 9?
Why is that? Is that a special Texas method of counting?

Just seems curious.
edit on 23-1-2012 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

May be a accounting of truth to Texas method of counting. 1987 was the year of the Crash of Wall Street, then came Greenspan and Federal Reserve based on Michael Milkin (the heart and soul) of crime and corruption in the Federal Reserve.

Most of these wars in the past thirty years are criminal operations in foreign countries based on the scheme of Michael Milkin a organized crime operative during the 1970s and 1980s. Then you had Iran-Contra which was illegal as hell, but seldom discussed, and the gustapo in America are rewriting history that Oliver North was a hero for smuggling drugs for weapons in nicaragua. Dirty business people, creeps that sort of thing. They've been making busted policies, and the rules that get worse and worse. I would not take a paycheck from one of those incredible scumbags (I'd use it as toilet paper).

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

Gavitor thank you for replying in a sensible manner. To be honest it surprised me. I will take some time and think about what you said before replying directly to your post. It is late here and I have been busy.

It gives me hope that there may be a conversation here.

I do not reply to Marksheppy because he claims to be a American from Texas and if the person cannot be truthful about where they're from then they are not worth talking to. No one likes fraud.
edit on 24-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

NAVY Veteran says GET OUT NOW

(Your better half, should watch).
Ask a 11 year SERVICE Navy Vet. Do the current WARs in Iraq and Afghan "DEFEND" America? NO. This Navy man loves his Navy and USA , but hates the way Politicians are using the military
for retaliation for false flag operations of the current BUSH-CLINTON-BUSH-OBAMA dictatorships...

Don't want to start a puss-battle here, "You agree, cool Brother." "I agree with you" Democracy for All," 10 or 10,000 people put them in jail (under Patriot Act) them without a trial and keep them there for years.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Grimpachi,
I live close to where a base was...upper heyford, and have worked at several bases, including menwith hill.

I trust to the PEOPLE to wake up to the true reality and prove My confidence in America and it's PEOPLE.
Read between the lines.
gravitor

Ok so you don't hate the military but if you are so against it why work at a base.
You have to undestand I will never agree with how you see soldiers, its pretty far out there.

I looked at the link you posted and now I think I know you are geting your ideas from. Isn't that the same guy who claims there are lizard people living among us? I hope that you don't believe the stuff that guy preaches for your own health.

Seriously don't put stock in things like that. That guy is a con artist. They will give you a little bit of truth with a whole bunch of lies and it will ruin your life.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you I have been busy.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Grimpachi,

Read between the lines.
gravitor

Ok so you don't hate the military but if you are so against it why work at a base.
You have to undestand I will never agree with how you see soldiers, its pretty far out there.

I looked at the link you posted and now I think I know you are geting your ideas from. Isn't that the same guy who claims there are lizard people living among us? I hope that you don't believe the stuff that guy preaches for your own health.

Seriously don't put stock in things like that. That guy is a con artist. They will give you a little bit of truth with a whole bunch of lies and it will ruin your life.

Opinion, too bad Icke doesn't understand metaphor. He would be more effective if he understood his reptile thing is more real as metaphor than as his shamanistic shape shifter stuff.
They (Royals) are ugly, greedy and the Aussies need to give them the old heave ho.

Demagoguery has made the germans bad wolves, like they showed up and ruined all of everything.
edit on 27-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Once upon a time there lived a man named Grimpachi who ate lizards and raw carrots..

They believe they are doing a good thing by just saying Ooh-rah. My name’s sick and you’re going to have to carry me, says Carly Fiorina. Lies. We are fed Lies.
Sentient helicopters? Where in what. Ok screw talking about this false new world order of Russian, Iran and Iraq. Let’s talk about the real new world order.Let’s stop merging being a soldier with automatic you’re a hero. (Their death count is up.) Have you seen the saint benedict murals. Jesus my savior protect us from evil. I have to get that one more carrot that is shriveled up. Shrimp is not the same as lobster but it will have to do. What does James Comey say? Drink some condensed milk. Throw some baby carrots at teachers. Play crash bandicoot. This government is so black..So full of asbestos. Grimpachi I hope that you are not defending that. Does Area 51 have lifeguard towers? Were you in the dial-up modem task force assigned to guard the bad Richard Gere movies? Maybe you were in the migrant to budapest regiment.
edit on 5-11-2015 by CheddarSherpa because: a

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CheddarSherpa
Are you high on crack, or just retarded ?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Double post.
See post below.
edit on 5-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
My bad. I just realized the OP was

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:10 P

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Find me the walnut to blast. They have a nice looking red horse. Absolutely.

Like I got my head stapled. Grimpachi I hope that you know how to read and write. Sneaking the God and Magog in. The antichrist is coming. John Fogerty wrote a book about this. We are saying that soldiers can’t lie? We are saying that Ben carson is lying about going to west point. Ok so this thread was started in 2011. Does that mean that we can’t talk about it? We can’t talk about the military and its effect on people? You are nuts. I like the army recruiters who just try to sell you on going into the braindead military and then just grab you by the arm and drag you to the military and say Sign up! We are puppets in the same sick play says Steven Seagal in Under Seige.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join