It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Breaks Into Top Tier !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
UH Really!

Did you not watch your own clip. Under Paul, ALL programs will CONTINUE to provide the social welfare programs promised by cutting millitary spending. Youths will have the OPTION," THE OPTION" TO OPT OUT. Doesn't mean they MUST, or HAVE TO. It will eventually faze out though because most people, LIKE MYSELF, know i am never going to see a social security check, or medicare check, and if i do it will be slightly higher $$$$ amounts and given under government orders, i'll probably have zero rights to travel state to state withouth proper identification, and a loaf of bread will probably cost close to $10 a loaf, but hell at least the government is making sure I have my rights. I guess I am a conspiracy theorist for thinking such things, or maybe just flippen educated. If your a baby i guess i can just spoon feed you so you can form a opinion republicans bad democrats good, feel smarter? GOOD!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Snorkelbacon

Here you go. This is how Ron Paul will still keep things in place for the elderly while making things better for the youth like myself.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You guys...

Pick one:

1) Ron Paul is a fake. The proverbial antichrist. Too good too be true. A Trojan horse.
OR
2) He is the real deal. Everything we need in a president. Unfortunately, one man cannot stand up to the banksters. So, he will get assassinated. Just like Kennedy.

I'm leaning towards #2, but then there's always the possibility of a miracle happening... Better start praying! Oh but I forgot, religion is for morons...

Guess we're screwed!

Seriously, do you think the banking cabal is gonna just say "Well, we're screwed now guys! The American people VOTED... and THAT MEANS something!"

...Gimme a break.

*Bugs Bunny voice* What a maroon!

They will use their heart attack gun or hypnotized him into committing suicide in a dark alley somewhere...

The only thing that can change anything is an actual uprising of the people. Not this sissy, wussy, occupy crap. I'm talkin torches and pitchforks. In every state. Simultaneously.

Which brings the question noone will be able to agree on anyway: What then?

Continue the same system so that in a few generations we can start the downward spiral into hell once more? The elites will just go into hiding and come out again in 50-100 or 500 years, when the time is ripe. There needs to be a law against secret societies. And they must be actively sought out and disbanded or imprisoned. This means giving up some of your own privacy. But if it eliminates THESE terrorists, its almost worth it. If we had a global government, we could have true transparency because there would be no fear of "the enemy" learning our secrets and defense strategies, etc.

I dunno... I give up for now as I'm out of ideas at the moment. Someone else take over. We should all work together on this.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join