It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Chemtrails preparation for a polar shift where global warming will be necessary?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This may be way out there, but while listening to my favorite fear mongering windbag Alex Jones talk about chemtrails, I had a little trouble accepting the "evil globalists are doing this just to kill us" theory, and wondered WHY would the government do this on such a large scale?

If a polar shift were imminent, the government would no doubt hesitate in disclosing it to the public. The claims are that the sprayings are among other things increasing aluminum levels worldwide, diminishing sunlight as much as 30% worldwide and that it's actually increasing global warming. Even companies like Monsanto are patenting food crops that are resistant to aluminum.

If a polar shift were presumed to occur soon, is it possible that warming the earth and controlling the weather are considered necessary?
edit on 15-11-2011 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"Increased aluminum levels world wide"?

I would like to see the data collected from around the world that backs up this claim...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I often post what seem to be negative or skeptical replies in the "chemtrails" threads. It isn't that I think the people that believe that chemtrails are crazy or disillusioned, it is just that I would like to se some scientific evidence back up your claims.

So far all I have seen (I have watched these threads closely) is a bunch of pro chemtrailers saying "It is true because I said so" which in most peoples case, is worthless.

I would love to see some real proof of the claims...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why would we have to use chemtrails (of which I would love to see just a single peice of legitimate evidence) for a polar shift?

You do realize the poles shifting is 100% natural, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

Question:

"Are Chemtrails preparation for a polar shift where global warming will be necessary?"

Simple, simple answer:

No.

Mostly because, the premise is flawed to begin with, since "chemtrails" are a myth, and a hoax.

As to the "polar shift" baloney...hey, it's AJ! No crap left unstirred, with him, if it gets him attention, ratings and ad revenue.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that "TPTB" somehow mistook a pi$$ poor Clive Cussler novel to be some kind of scientific textbook?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

To follow up on more of the nonsense from what have been dubbed the "Insane Cloud Posse" types, of whom AJ is merely using to further his "career":

The claims are that the sprayings are among other things increasing aluminum levels worldwide....

This is silly. Aluminum has always been a component element in the Earth's crust. And, think logically -- how could aluminum levels be "increased"?? We have what we have....the only way to "increase" the amount is to import it.

From another planet!! And, that just ain't happening!

... diminishing sunlight as much as 30% worldwide....

A figure that is truly just made up....pulled out of someone's butt.

Back to the "aluminum" question:

Even companies like Monsanto are patenting food crops that are resistant to aluminum.

The concept there is that the fertile and arable land already in use now will become insufficient, and the less than suitable soil in tracts of land formerly though unable to grow crops, can then be utilized. This is especially critical in many parts of the Third World.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As already stated by member mileysubet, where is the evidence for "increased aluminum levels worldwide?" Who is manufacturing the stuff?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I wouldn't be so fast to diss miss the polar shift idea.
We have geological evidence that a polar shift has happened, although from what understand of it, the shift itself took millions of years to complete.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

And why would Monsanto be altering crops to be resistant to aluminum, when according to this:

...In keeping with its pervasiveness, it is well tolerated by plants and animals.

en.wikipedia.org...

The same article states:

Stable aluminium is created when hydrogen fuses with magnesium either in large stars or in supernovae.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
S&F OP although I'm not truly sure how a pole shift would tie into chemtrails. Still, there must be some way to connect this in your mind or you wouldn't have posted. The north magnetic pole, in the words of someone like NASA, if not NASA themselves - don't remember - is "galloping" toward Siberia. To me, that means that a pole shift is already on. Or some sort of a shift is occurring. Chemtrails are not going to hide this or mitigate it unless you're thinking that somehow electricity generated through chemtrail clouds is going to slow or help the situation. Please clarify and I will be happy to entertain your notions.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
lol. calm down (some of you).

As I mentioned, I was listening to Alex Jones, which I'll be the first to admit that I never believe a single thing the guy says without verifying, he's just not trustworthy to me. He claims "it's admitted" and "I talk to people all the time", which takes about 30 seconds to fact check and realize he's a complete infotainer.

I don't have any proof for any of this, I also can't "prove" I love my mother, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. A lot of things that people once thought were ridiculous turned out to be true later, so to just deny something as a possibility because you aren't personally aware of any proof at the moment is a bit silly to me.

Are chem trails a possibility? YES
Is a polar shift possible? YES
Is it possible your government would be less than truthful with you? YES

Theoretical physics says I can poop gold as well, but I don't think the above are that far out of bounds to just consider for a moment are they?

So why is just asking a theoretical question such a problem for some of you?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0

If a polar shift were presumed to occur soon, is it possible that warming the earth and controlling the weather are considered necessary?
edit on 15-11-2011 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

That is possible but,,,,,, they would need to know where the new freeze regions will be ect. Otherwise they can cause another climate change if the targeted heating region is a freeze zone.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

unless you're thinking that somehow electricity generated through chemtrail clouds is going to slow or help the situation.

My thinking was that if the government believed that a polar shift would cause the planet to drop in temperature, maybe by modifying the weather through chem trails is believed necessary to grow crops and survive. Might explain the secrecy and other claims some make.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

That is possible but,,,,,, they would need to know where the new freeze regions will be ect. Otherwise they can cause another climate change if the targeted heating region is a freeze zone.

Maybe it's just something they're "testing" now for future use.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

That is very possible Paschar0

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I wouldn't be so fast to diss miss the polar shift idea.

I don't. As long as we are clear that Alex Jones is referring to a shift of the magnetic poles. And, n ot a physical shift of the Earth's axis. (He is crazy enough to rant about that, too).

But, to jump into some dire "climate change" theory because of magnetic poles moving?? This is just more insane attention-getting.

edit on Tue 15 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

aluminium levels are higher on soils that had been used by cattle, after some years the nutrients get washed away from the soil, leaving the soil with high concentration of aluminium... seems that seeds that can grow in such soils are just appropriated! we have this problem in Brazil.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

You're most likely right. It does seem to be happening. I remember hearing about his a while back but hearing you mention it motivated me to look it up. I don't know how accurate this is:

North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux

Earth's north magnetic pole is racing toward Russia at almost 40 miles (64 kilometers) a year due to magnetic changes in the planet's core, new research says.

Forty miles per year is a lot in my opinion. I wonder if all the recent major earthquakes have accelerated or slowed down the movement of the North Pole.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
The claims are that the sprayings are among other things increasing aluminum levels worldwide, diminishing sunlight as much as 30% worldwide and that it's actually increasing global warming. Even companies like Monsanto are patenting food crops that are resistant to aluminum.

Think about it

It can' be both

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join