It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've made a few post, so I guess it's time to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So hello everyone.

I've been lurking on this site for awhile now. What brought me here was the Dream/Prediction fourms here on BTS, and a number of different ones on ATS. I'm not much of a message board person. Typically I just get whatever info I need from a board then move one.....I'm way too shy to stick around and become part of a community....haha you read that right! When it comes to anonymous posting/chat I'm still shy....ummm yeah.

Any ways, hello! If you'd like you know more about me, for some odd reason, feel free to ask.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hello, Djien!
Thank you for taking a moment to say hi and introduce yourself. I hope you continue to find more interesting stuff on the boards and put up some stuff of your own. This is just the community to draw you out of your shyness! I'm sure I'll see you around.

FCL's (Frequently Clicked Links)...If you don't see what you need, u2u me or someone else. We will help if we can.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hi Djien,

Welcome to ats haver fun and enjoy the site
any questions sened me a u2u

cya around
se7en

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Good to have you on board Djein....may you be granted many a wish and may you grant many a wish...hehe....

Look forward to reading your comments and postings.

seekerof

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the wlecomes you three. I look forward to spending my time here if I can actually find the time to spend....

top topics

join