It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your hands are very much connected to your mental energy practices!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Your hands are very much connected to...

YOUR BRAIN!

Yes, that's right and it has something to do with polarity too.

Light burns your retinas and makes you see spots. You have another viewing apparatus in your forehead and you might see radiation differences from that veiwer as well. You read all these people talking about sticking magnets to your head? Well, this is what they are talking about and you might be able to see that with the visual receiver in the back of your brain if you close your eyes... or that might be burnt retinas so rest your eyes to try any visual tests.. dark room might be best.

your hands hold different kind of energy in them because.... well, they are different. Does it feel good to put your hands on your head when it hurts a little. You are transferring heat and trying to re-establish an equilibrium... you know you are, but you are also transferring other types of energy... including charged ones. Do your hands do a lot of work?.... this may intensify their polarity differences. Now move your hands around your head higher up... this increases your chakras fields.... your chakras get worn in like sitting on a couch making a rut with your ass... and that can sometimes be very comfortable and let's you know you are home but sometimes you have to move around and switch cushions around.
natrally.

Anyway.... Flexing and exercising just the polarity of your hands connected to your brain and other parts of your body exercise the field around you and refreshes and rebalances polarities and your entire aura.

It can help build the field around you to protect you from NEGATIVE ENERGY... it helps your neurological system if you learn how to hone in on how you can feel the energy balancing around you. It will help fine tune your sensory of energies. You should try to build your chakras and aura out and increase your field of protection from distorting polarities.. creating a larger space of balance.

Anybody understand this?

edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i sort of understand, i think?? does any one else find this confusing or is just my lack of sleep,
Ill read again after ive had my 8 hours?

p.s could u please explain about the people putting magnets on their heads as ive never heard of this before?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Touching other objects puts your energy into them,charges them with your polarity... increases your connection to your surroundings... even biologically because it makes your environment feel more like you.... invading micro-organisms are also charged so you want to extend your energetic and biologic immunity by touching, caring for and tending to objects in your surroundings and make your choices special... make them count. If you have a bunch of crap you got other people tended to just for the sake of extension, I don't know if that will count.
of course some people have others doing stuff for them because it's sometimes necessary... helping, but is that person's energy it in.. their heart and all. I'm just saying make it count.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Very nice post, I do understand, I practice Tai Chi and believe everything you said to be correct. There is a lot we do not understand about the energy systems of ourselves. The ability to balance those energies between chakras is very important in your physical, mental and spiritual health.
edit on 15-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by z1ppo45
i sort of understand, i think?? does any one else find this confusing or is just my lack of sleep,
Ill read again after ive had my 8 hours?

p.s could u please explain about the people putting magnets on their heads as ive never heard of this before?

oh, there are threads around... maybe search third eye threads. read a good long third eye thread and it will probably come up. I don't want to risk putting the wrong side on your head for too long so I don't really know if I should get into that... next, people will be building magneto helmets and drive themselves crazy so I don't... I just know that people know that there are polarity differences and well, for example... you do a brain scan and find that polarity controls can effect the result of a brain scan... which means- polarity effects your brain.

The reason I brought that up is because if you close your eyes and press let's say... your thumb to our forehead, right side... you might see a difference in your visual field... perhaps.... or maybe it's just me. I'd keep your hands away from your head or do some work before trying this to get a better effect.... to see if differences come up.

I say natural things over sticking stuff to your head too long since I really have no idea what it would do in the long run... since there are two sides and all.... but who knows?

I guess we need an expert.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Very nice post, I do understand, I practice Tai Chi and believe everything you said to be correct. There is a lot we do not understand about the energy systems of ourselves. The ability to balance those energies between chakras is very important in your physical, mental and spiritual health.
edit on 15-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

well thank you and since you might know some of these things, feel free to offer some knowledge on the matter.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is this guy on E? sounds like someone who is on E. I know I know... everything feels greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttt

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh...oh... Here is something I was just thinking about while noticing changing of electrical sensations in my chest while exercising and stretching and balancing.... It helps regulate cardiovascular energy. When you think of cardiovascular fitness you think of running but that is exercising the muscles and oxygen and blood cells but a lot of malfunctions are electrical.

Ok, so things that stay in certain motions for a while become charged... or similar patterns or ruts... even if you think you are moving around a lot... like running, exercising your heart... and making a foot path. different parts of your heart can be charged differently even if exercised... so steering your hearts actual polarity around.. to your environment, balancing it to the ground, balancing it outward, balancing by different positions actual pulls your hearts polarity if you are doing those full body exercises. By doing that, you normalize your hearts inner polarity... giving your whole heart a "like polarity" ... so it needs to go hand in hand with other cardiovascular fitness.

Does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
Is this guy on E? sounds like someone who is on E. I know I know... everything feels greeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttt

No, no.... I have been experiencing bad energy and something has been lifted and so I have a bunch of energy now and all of the sudden felt like exercising.

My guide said he might teach me how to do a round house kick because I wanted to learn that for a video.

I think he said there was a trick to it and it's kinda hard to do even with practice if you don't know the trick.
I don't know if I will ever be able to do that. I'm pretty far from anything like that but it would be fun and take great balance.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you do not increase your own positive energies in your actual surrounding field then it will be harder for you to hone in on outward positive energies. outward negative energies neutralize your positive energies as well as outward positive signals. Increasing your surrounding positive energies protects you from an attack from a negative outside force... like a scalar attack. If you increase YOUR energies, they will have to increase THEIRS. They can give you seizures you know. If they increase theirs, they are getting really sloppy and maybe somebody will start noticing this crap. This might be something people need to know if TSHTF, because somebody might start signaling, somebody might start trying to use crowd control even with good intentions but it might have bad effects on some people.... and this kind of stuff is showing up more and more in technology. I've read you can make crude devices with police scanners.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yes I understand what you're saying. I use my hands daily when feeding off of other people's ambient energy.
edit on 15/11/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: fnord?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
totallytotallytotally get this

I have very powerful hands. I can transfer energy with them.. I can manifest it in my palms.

When I let them idle, is when I get down. The busier I keep them the happier I feel.

When I close my eyes and use my third eye, I am able to see words and shapes, figures...

it's taken a lot of effort to get to this point... but I just absolutely love that I can feel power from my heart chakra roll through my arms to my hands.... I have the whole right hand gives, left hand takes thing... I can actually see light when I charge them and hold them over my eyes in the dark.

So cool. I love being aware of my chakras... best decision I made this year.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I can "see' with my hands.

If I can't find something I close my eyes and with my arms and hands out in front of me I just walk around "looking" for it.

I have found many things I have misplaced that way.

I feel the energy that the item puts off.

It is even easier at night because in the dark with my eyes open and my arms and hands out in front the energy given off of the item almost radiates.

This is one of the odd things I can do.

One of those things like masturbation.

You think everybody does it, just nobody talks about it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wow... interesting stuff in here. I'm going to have to try some of these. There's all sorts of things I want to try. Feel free to elaborate on any of this. For example, i want to practice trying to pull energy from other things and send it out but also move energy back and forth inside me from one location to another very fast and see if builds it, or tunes or anything. I want to practice changing my mental focus from one thing to another very fast to see if it gives me more control over mental energy especially when energy around you is chaotic and quickly changing... to help focus on one thing after the next... but I also want to focus my mental energies while doing other distracting things at once to help REMAIN focused on one thing when I need to. I want to practice rather than just letting the energy graduate from one point to another, trying to make it jump quickly from one spot to another... quick enough for it to seem like it disappeared and reappeared, even though it didn't. I want to try making all of my energy compressed and hide it inside then spread it out as far as I can... I wonder if that would make others not since your presence to make it real small, or announce your presence without words.... I actually think it maybe could, because I have noticed that you can close yourself and it's almost like you are not even there inside.... like maybe your energy leavers your body a little... I feel myself going into trances (daydreams) and get third eye visions a lot when that happens... it's almost like I leave the room... but other people in the room may very well continue right on with their thoughts and feelings only being effected mildly by the undertow.. like they may talk softer or something, but then when my energy spreads out and I feel connected to the world my visions goes out from me... I often look to the horizon rather than inward... and it seems that people around me even at distances might notice something that feels different to them... like they just got a warm breeze or a small chill. Sometimes i can feel where objects are but I'm not sure if my hands are feeling them. I often walk around with my hands slightly outstretched especially when I'm doing stuff so when I start looking around my hands go out... so maybe I AM actually feeling for it, but it's kinda like the object goes *ahem*... without making a sound, but sometimes I have to be still and hone in on it or even sit down... it's not really like i'm thinking, because I might have walked around wracking my brain for half an hour trying to remember, but if slow down and be real still, almost like I'm listening for it... I can often suddenly see where it is in my head like it goes "yoo-hoo... over here"

sometimes I'll even talk to objects like they have character even though I fully know it's not alive... in some small way, it is. Maybe my objects would not seem to be hiding from me or making me hide them if I would give them more praise and less tongue lashings for being disobedient or unintelligent objects (I swear sometimes I misplace things in odd places.... as if I was hiding it from myself... I know I didn't, I was just merely distracted and subconsciously stuck it under something or behind something as though I was hiding it... kinda weird)

edit on 16-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join