It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The polls said WHAT??? :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are in a dead heat as the top choices for Iowans likely to attend the Jan. 3 Republican presidential caucuses. A Bloomberg News poll shows Cain at 20 percent, Paul at 19 percent, Romney at 18 percent and Gingrich at 17 percent among the likely attendees with the caucuses that start the nominating contests seven weeks away.

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm from Denmark, but a strong supporter of Ron Paul.
It warms my cold and cynical heart to see this

Sorry, couldn't find the actual poll numbers anywhere - If you find it please link!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Oops - Seems it's already posted here -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Best news I've seen in a while! Let's see how long it takes before the MSM decides to declare the Bloomberg news poll as faulty due to Ron Paul supporters "spamming" it somehow.. That, or they won't mention it at all.

I'd like to be optimistic, but as we all have come to learn, that's a hard thing to do considering how the MSM is reporting things.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Are we cherry picking polls again? Here's your link.. If you use Inside Register or the DesMoines register Paul isn't doing nearly as well. And, of course, there are the national polls where Paul has slipped down to 7% average when he was as high as 19% in the Rasmussen poll in June.

7%. Yup. That means he'll get the nomination for sure.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As long as the other establishment forerunners keep putting their foot in their mouth and cracking under pressure, Ron will be the only one left and the MSM will not have a choice when the others keep falling on their face.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I think they are starting to realize that Ron paul is going to get the attention. I think they are realizing despite all efforts, he may take the Office. At which point, a goose or 2 is cooked.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The people said that, not the polls =)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't trust polls, they can be skewed. There have been several threads here about that topic. Anyway, my own personal opinion is that they are "showing" Paul going higher, even though HE'S BEEN THE HIGHEST FOR QUITE SOME TIME (he hired his own internal polling company, remember) because they know he's going to win Iowa--and this is just their attempt to "save a little face"...

The Dirty Little Secret All Pollsters Share:
biasinonlinesurveys.idiary.com...

top topics

join