It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody see the pro/anti war South Park?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Was on last night, it was hysterical...

Half the town against the war, the other half for it....

Cartman has a flashback and goes back to the Continental Congress, to find out what the founding fathers would say, hehe....

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"I'm a little bit rock & roll" !

The "mindless rednecks", huh?

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I happened across that last night. "The founding fathers wanted a place where we could go to war, but at the same time, we could pretend to be against it. That way they only hate Bush, and not the US citizens!"

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
we can have our cake....and eat it too....

Sweeeet....

AF1

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You know what I've realized, you can learn a lot from south park. There was a recent one that the disabled kids ended up bringing two gangs together, and showed them that they are no different from each other. The satire and humor that they bring to it is a great touch too. I love south park.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Did anyone see the South Park where they were building stairs to heaven? They wanted to get the tickets from Kenny and they started building. The US government got involved and they found Saddam up there and he was hiding weapons of mass destruction...that one was awesome. Lemmiwinks episode was both disturbing and friggin' hilariously.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That was the second most disturbing one yet....

Of course, the one with Cartman trying to sell aborted fetuses for stem cell research is still the most disturbing one...

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have to disagree, I find that Lemmiwinks still takes the cake. He got his own theme music and all that jazz...And he met the KATTATA FISH. It was all wrong. They even had very racially driven humor...The Museum of Stereotypes...The typical lazy Mexican exhibit...AHBHHHHHHHH...it was allwrong but I laughed my keister off anyway. However the episode you are speaking of is in fact the third most disturbing. The one with the Priest and the Vatican and the eating from @$$ and $hitting out of the mouth was very sick.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It seems that the shows that relax us can also teach us. Yet many who come to relax, don't want to learn, but with South Park, they have to learn or else they won't be able to relax and enjoy the show. South Park, like the Simpsons is full of political propaganda and opinions from it's producers and writters. Matt Stone and Trey Parker have great personalities and faithful ideas. I praise them for being real.

AF1

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Cartman is still the only celebrity I listen to. Maybe I have problems.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I like it AFI, great quote

Soughpark is excellent, I liked the one with the majician who was the greatest douche bag in the universe (or something like that)

Originally posted by AF1

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I like it AFI, great quote

Southpark is excellent, I liked the one with the majician who was the greatest douche bag in the universe (or something like that)

Originally posted by AF1

[Edited on 11-4-2003 by Netchicken]

top topics

join