It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tailoring Your Eternity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What kind of place would you like to spend eternity? And how would you like to spend your eternity? Think God will let you tailor your eternity to total or some extent?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Exactly where I am now; in a home that I love with my family close by, with my husband and my dogs

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Spend eternity? Eternity is really not a "place" . To be in any particular place requires one to spend time there.Eternity is not within a time space continuum.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

Oh for crying out loud, can't you just play along?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What kind of place would you like to spend eternity? And how would you like to spend your eternity? Think God will let you tailor your eternity to total or some extent?

Interesting question you ask. I will tell you what I know, OK? First of all, I had a heart attack in 2009, and was clinically "dead" for 11 minutes. I saw the "Light," and it beaconed to me to jump in. but I hesitated. I asked it, what are you? Then it began to show me all of the many different "Heavens" that humans have created with their thought-forms throughout history. I watched in amazement as they flashed by. During this, I waked around and really looked it it. I found that the "Light" is really a machine, of sorts. It can, and will send you to any created place, or, you can design and create your own place while you are here, in life.

As I was creating my own place, I realized that it was already there, and that I had been there before, many times. And you do not spend " eternity" there, or anyplace in the universe. As a Divine Spirit, you have much to learn, and a mission to preform. So, yes, go ahead and create! It's the right thing to do, after all, you are in training to be a Creator, after all.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Loved your answer! Except the part about possibly having to come back here again. I'd rather sweep star dust

Near death experiencers bring back fascinating testimonies of how the mind recreates that which you already have. I also think that Jesus knows us inside and out - if I love weeping willows, I'm going to have weeping willows. If I want to walk under a marmalade sky holding Jesus' hand it will happen. We will get our hearts desires and then some.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This is wicked interesting. You were lucky to have this experience.

I've always believed that our thoughts, words and actions are creative. There have been many times where I could just swear that the end result of something was directly contributed to my thoughts about it. This isn't something I learned or read about or even heard about... it's just something that I have always "known" inside of me.

Call me crazy

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Not as lucky as I wish. I wanted to go! I know in my heart I have lived many lifetimes here, in this 3D world of strife and heartache. R&R time, I have coming. I think to me it will seem like a few thousand years, but in reality will not be near that long. But, Earth Life is a School for Divine Spirits. This is the true purpose of religion, other than making money....to keep us all from knowing what we really are. If humanity would all wake up in one instant, we could take over the universe with ease, and nothing could stand before us.

new topics

top topics

join