It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent UFO documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
By the late Peter Jennings of ABC, one of the best tv journalists of the last 30 years

Well done, well argued, probably a repost...

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shasa

Its a repost.. but a good one at that!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Watched the whole thing. Excellent!!! Jennings' last line tells the whole tale : The only thing that is going to prove that we are not alone is Contact. I , for one, can hardly wait.

S&F

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by shasa

This must only be excellent to those who can watch you tube videos.....

Maybe a little breakdown, or anything would be helpful???

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not seen this, Thanks for the link will give it a watch later tonight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Thanks, I was waiting someone to show a documentary to watch because I wanted to watch some UFO documentary and I cannot find which ones on the net

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shasa

2005 Video of Seeing is Believing...This was suppose to be a serious look at UFO's...showed a ton of evidence that has been seen in the past and although I couldn't identify any type of redicule in the show that I can remember I was not overly impressed with what was disclosed albeit certainly more serious than other shows documenting or discussing UFO's on a major network..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Thanks, I was waiting someone to show a documentary to watch because I wanted to watch some UFO documentary and I cannot find which ones on the net

James Fox's "Out of The Blue" has just been posted on UFOTV youtube channel in full...

Also check out the "Free Documentaries" thread here in the U&A forum, it'll keep you busy for months...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

I'd recommend this one.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thanks I do not have the videos on my list. I have a list of all the current links to the ATS Free Documentaries post, will update soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Here is a commentary on this documentary by astrophysicist Bernard Haisch. Quite well thought out and worth reading.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Thanks for the link. Will read it later after I watch the videos posted on above posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It is a great documentary. It is a must see.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Didn't check the link where I am, but is this where Peter Jennings pretty much tries to tell us Roswell is Mogul?

James Fox's "Out of The Blue" has just been posted on UFOTV youtube channel in full...

One of the best ever made...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

One of the best ever made...

It is the best mainstream UFO documentary.

author=Pimander link=topic=315.msg2477#msg2477 date=1320954021]
This is one of the best mainstream UFO documentaries made to date. According to Skeptic Magazine, this film is, "one of the most interesting in the history of science." Rare praise indeed.

This is about as far as the mainstream are prepared to go . It is now available in HD on UFOTVstudios YouTube channel.
SOURCE: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shasa

This is a great documentary, especially Part 6. We need more scientific evidence.

new topics

top topics

join