It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Alternative Mystical View On God

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odd
Fascinating idea, Paul, and well said.

Hi There,

Thank you.

Originally posted by Odd
Do you believe that the God Divided will, or might, one day be reunited? This sounds like a possible fulfillment of the destiny of Mankind as I understand it, or perhaps simply the logical conclusion of the Fall and the Division.

That is an excellent question.

Once He divided Himself up completely into trillions of angels, who were of the Mid Realm - DAC Yellow point in development, there was no going back. Even if all the angels managed to combine into an extremely large Group Entity, it would not reconstitute the Primary Godhead Sun of The Original Creator. He knew that this would be the case.

His plan was for some of the angels to eventually, over eons, evolve into "lesser gods." Once they were united with The Light, He knew that they would seek Him out via astral time travel. This would result in a meeting with Him (if only in the form of a telepathic invitation) in a parallel timeline to this one. Once that happened, He would then be able to "follow their energy back" to this present reality -- without changing our current timeline (i.e., our past) one iota.

This constitutes nothing short of a BRILLIANT long-term strategy on His part.

To emerge in this timeframe, at His spiritual zenith before "The Fall" and have a humongous Universe that is teeming with humanoid civilizations, most of which embrace medieval technology.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
We teach to simply Radiate Love from the Heart Chakra. This is not dangerous but beneficial. In all my years of teaching Chakra Radiance (since the 1980s), not once have I ever come across anyone who stated that performing it is physically and/or spiritually damaging. The feedback that I usually get is that it makes people feel serene, relaxed and centered.

For those who have a lack of energy in the 4th Chakra, increasing the energy there is beneficial. It can lead to "just enough". However, there is a such thing as "too much". A small sampling of a quick web search gives the following concerning too much energy in the 4th Chakra.

Too much energy in this chakra expresses itself in possessiveness, conditional love, withholding emotionally in order to punish and being overly dramatic.

Too much energy: overly critical, demanding, possessive, manic - depressive Angry,
jealous, blaming others, miserly and stingy, overconfident,
allowing oneself to be walked on and taken advantage of.

Too much energy can cause you to feel disconnected, uncaring towards others and yourself.

For any interested in duplicating this search, I used
Chakra "too much energy"
in the search box.

We have found experientially that one's ability to love genuinely and deeply, and one's corresponding compassion, is centered on the Heart Chakra, which is the seat of the soul.

My experiential knowledge agrees love is very important. I have also found that love is unconditional and constant. I warn of pride, because pride and love feel very much the same. Pride grows with pride. Pride is subtle. Pride is easily mistaken for love. Pride creates boxes within boxes or fields within fields. Boxes limit growth.

Edit: Pride comes from the 3rd Chakra, The third and the forth Chakras are very close together as well.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Raphael_UO]

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Raphael,

By virtue of the fact that we are all souls corked up in three-dimensional bodies, we are cut off from direct access to The Light until we leave the flesh.

The vast majority of the time, there is no increase of energy in the Heart Chakra when one performs Chakra Radiance. I know this from over twenty years of experience.

Occasionally, Spirit will amplify our souls in our bodies in order for us to feel and/or see ourselves, our "inner light" more clearly. This is likened to Abraham Maslow's concept of a "peak experience."

However, we cannot experience natural amplification until we leave matter and return to The Light.

You stated:

My experiential knowledge agrees love is very important. I have also found that love is unconditional and constant. I warn of pride, because pride and love feel very much the same. Pride grows with pride. Pride is subtle. Pride is easily mistaken for love. Pride creates boxes within boxes or fields within fields. Boxes limit growth.

Chakra Radiance is geared to work on three things mainly:

Humility
Purity
Compassion

There is no pride in this equation.

The cultivation of Humility in Chakra Radiance is to alleviate pride, not further it.

Unless of course one is not Radiating correctly.

People always retrogress from one of two general areas:

Egotism/Pride/Resentment/Spiritual Competitiveness/Manipulation

Lust/Sexual Irresponsibility/Promiscuity

Humility and Purity are the two pillars of spiritual stability, i.e., the ability to stay on a high spiritual level once it is achieved.

Yes, the cultivation of Humility is important in Radiance.

But so too is the cultivation of Purity in Radiance.

Fail to develop either one and you will not stay on an advanced spiritual path.

I've seen it happen time and time again with people that I have worked with and counseled through the years. Humility and Purity must be cultivated in one's Radiance.

Otherwise, it is likened to a tree that grows high but without a wide base and the winds of adversity cause the tree to fall. With a wide base, i.e., with the adequate cultivation of Purity and Humility, the tree grows high and strong and withstands the winds of adversity and change.

"Tall trees get the most wind."

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Raphael,

You seem to have an aversion to our time-tested, innovative technique of Chakra Radiance for increasing the ability to Love genuinely and deeply.

By all means, if you have a consciousness raising technique that you wish to share with us, that you feel is superior in approach to ours, feel free to elaborate.

All we are getting here from you are some very general ideas without any clear methods.

What specific technique for improving our Humility, Purity and Compassion do you have to offer us?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Greetings Friends,

On August 29th, 2004, the following was posted in another thread. Since it pertains to the subject matter, I am repeating it here...

Indeed, no one is ever truly alone.

There is always someone watching us, reading our posts/letters, and being influenced by our projected energies and efforts to serve others, and live moral lives.

I believe that this message...was meant for all the people who use Chakra Radiance daily and who strive to live by The Golden Rule. In translating it as a spiritual medium, I found myself being extremely careful to deliver the precise meaning:

Greetings Prophets of Radiance!

Love is The Way and the emanation of Love is the best method. Most in the flesh need to serve others physically before they get to the point whereby they are ready to Love others through Radiance. This was my situation, as I learned the importance in distinguishing the difference through many years of service.

The Radiance approach of Compassion, Humility and Purity truly is the path to the Holy Father.

God�s Blessings To All,
Alexandra

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

By virtue of the fact that we are all souls corked up in three-dimensional bodies, we are cut off from direct access to The Light until we leave the flesh.

By the virtue of that which is within all of us, the only barrier is that which we create ourselves-- boxes within boxes, dualities.

The vast majority of the time, there is no increase of energy in the Heart Chakra when one performs Chakra Radiance. I know this from over twenty years of experience.

I would need to study Chakras in greater depth to confirm or deny this.

Edit: I stand by my warnings.

Lotus petals bloom
Bees collect the bloom's pollen
Autumn's nature looms

:end edit

Occasionally, Spirit will amplify our souls in our bodies in order for us to feel and/or see ourselves, our "inner light" more clearly. This is likened to Abraham Maslow's concept of a "peak experience."

However, we cannot experience natural amplification until we leave matter and return to The Light.

Are you saying that we are unable to clearly see that which is inside us without outside intervention of the spiritual variety?

Chakra Radiance is geared to work on three things mainly:

Humility
Purity
Compassion

There is no pride in this equation.

The cultivation of Humility in Chakra Radiance is to alleviate pride, not further it.

Unless of course one is not Radiating correctly.

People always retrogress from one of two general areas:

Egotism/Pride/Resentment/Spiritual Competitiveness/Manipulation

Lust/Sexual Irresponsibility/Promiscuity

Humility and Purity are the two pillars of spiritual stability, i.e., the ability to stay on a high spiritual level once it is achieved.

Yes, the cultivation of Humility is important in Radiance.

But so too is the cultivation of Purity in Radiance.

Fail to develop either one and you will not stay on an advanced spiritual path.

I've seen it happen time and time again with people that I have worked with and counseled through the years. Humility and Purity must be cultivated in one's Radiance.

All the things you mentioned that cause regression can be expressed in terms of Pride.

Otherwise, it is likened to a tree that grows high but without a wide base and the winds of adversity cause the tree to fall. With a wide base, i.e., with the adequate cultivation of Purity and Humility, the tree grows high and strong and withstands the winds of adversity and change.

"Tall trees get the most wind."

Prevent problems before they arise.
Take action before things get out of hand.
The tallest tree
begins as a tiny sprout.
The tallest building
starts with one shovel of dirt.
A journey of a thousand miles
starts with a single foot step.

Before a sprout can grow into a tree, that sprout should first have a strong base. A seed which grows into a sprout, does not feel the wind at all. But it too should have a strong base before grows.

Raphael,

You seem to have an aversion to our time-tested, innovative technique of Chakra Radiance for increasing the ability to Love genuinely and deeply.

By all means, if you have a consciousness raising technique that you wish to share with us, that you feel is superior in approach to ours, feel free to elaborate.

All we are getting here from you are some very general ideas without any clear methods.

What specific technique for improving our Humility, Purity and Compassion do you have to offer us?

As I have said, seek to understand the natures of love, humility, and pride. How one finds understanding varies from person to person. It varies based on the questions one asks which lead to understanding. The new questions vary based on the answers one is given to the previous question.

I do not give one technique, as there is not just one technique that works. I do however advise the understanding of "basics" before one applies a technique.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Greetings Friends,

I am reminded of the wisdom of LadyV in another thread who suggested that I not debate an ignorant fool.

That fool has decided to spread his inexperience, prejudice and ignorance into this thread as well.

Fortunately, there is the benefit of the ignore button, which I think is long overdue in his case.

Raphael, I have no intention of wasting any more time and energy with you. You are far too entrenched in your ignorance, prejudice, and inexperience to be helped.

As always, sincere inquiries and cogent arguments are welcome...

... from other members.

Just keep in mind that my "BS detector" will remain fully operational, as I hope yours will be.

[edit on 4-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Never Attempt To Teach A Pig To Sing

A man unwilling to learn will never hear the song a pig already sings.

Odd

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the answer, Paul

I have another question, which may be silly... what is the significance of a society's embracing of medieval technology?

I only ask because I have always had a certain disdain for modernity, and an affinity for the technology (and particularly the weaponry) of times gone by. If combat must be done, I believe, there is far more honor in a swordfight or similar contest of arms than there is in simply pointing a device at, and putting a hole in, your opponent.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Greetings Lightworker,

Originally posted by Odd
Thanks for the answer, Paul

You're welcome.

Originally posted by Odd

I have another question, which may be silly... what is the significance of a society's embracing of medieval technology?

The Society Of Light espouses that most of the planets in ALL THAT IS that contain humanoid life embrace only medieval technology. Very few of them can be considered a "Space Race" (i.e., a civilization that has manned, interstellar flight capability), like the group of aliens that stem from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

The significance of starting a progressive ministry on a medieval world versus on a highly technologically advanced world, is that the former is more open to embracing a spiritual focus over a purely intellectual focus -- to value God over Mind, so to speak.

Intellectual development that is not balanced out with spiritual growth (striving to live by The Golden Rule, prayer, meditation, serving others, Radiance, etc.) leads to an imperialistic, spiritually indifferent civilization that has high technology. That is why the Zetan-Greys abduct and treat many people here like laboratory animals, as they generally have genius-level IQ�s but are shallow emotionally, i.e., they are spiritually primitive.

It is much harder for a Space Race to evolve into a spiritual society than it is for a medieval civilization to evolve into one.

Originally posted by Odd
I only ask because I have always had a certain disdain for modernity, and an affinity for the technology (and particularly the weaponry) of times gone by. If combat must be done, I believe, there is far more honor in a swordfight or similar contest of arms than there is in simply pointing a device at, and putting a hole in, your opponent.

The reason why you have a �disdain for modernity� is because you had one or more lifetimes in medieval periods.

TSOL confirms this.

Originally posted by Odd
If combat must be done, I believe, there is far more honor in a swordfight or similar contest of arms than there is in simply pointing a device at, and putting a hole in, your opponent.

I agree with that. Modern weapons take the honor and chivalry out of battle.

However, that is going to change.

Eventually, highly evolved people will leave their bodies, unite with The Light, and "come back" with telekinetic abilities and "weapons of magick" that will be able to compete with the high-tech weaponry of the Space Races.

Hence, a Golden Age of honor and chivalry in battle will begin in the not-too-distant future.

Keep Radiating That Spiritual White Light!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi All,

ThePunisher asks:

Planets that embrace medieval technology isnt that a plus for the zetans as it means they have no powerful opponents? etc for the mystical weapons you mentioned if that is morally okay though?

It is a plus to have superior weapons of technology if you wish to conquer a medieval world. So yes, the Zetans-aliens have the advantage.

Mystical weapons serve The Light if they are used to defend innocents, including oneself. If they are used to conquer instead of protect, then the energy behind them will weaken because immoral actions cause retrogression away from The Light.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I find all of this conversation enlightening, yet at the same time disheartening.

Paul, it is obvious you are very knowledgable in what you do, and I commend you. Conviction and adherence to one's belief's without the ability to defend them, makes such belief's immaterial in the face of adversity.

However, I find you treatment of Raphael, as a disenting voice perhaps a little pragmatic. While you have your established way of doing things, Raphael's questioning in an open ended manner of a better or more ecclectic approach seems to just infuriate you, or at least that's how I perceived it.

Is this not an open, forum? At no point did Raphael say Paul your beliefs are inferior, at his suggestion of other ways to the light even in generalities you balked? Is your way the only? Hmmmm...?

Please understand I don't write this in malice, or to point out faults. I just wish to encourage community, I think both of you have very fine points in your perspectives. Why can't they differ and no-one is the worse for it?

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ADHDsux4me,

Raphael and I debated extensively in Majic's Confessions thread, if you recall. I have been very patient and have been more than fair. LadyV brought up the important point that no matter how much I tried to explain it to him, that he still would not get it, implying that there was bias involved. She was right, as his prejudice is also evidenced in the debate that he had with Archimedes in the same thread.

Then I began this thread and it started up all over again.

And so it goes...

[edit on 7-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Would you be so kind as to post a link to Majic's thread? I'd be interested to read it. I find most of you're threads very intellectually stimulating, even if I dont always agree 100% with what you're saying

Keep up the good work
you never know, you may even manage to convert some hardened cynics someday, namely myself and perhaps even Raphael.

Best of Luck Paul

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi Seeking Soul,

Here is the link you requested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The One True God is, by defintion, Infinite.

Because Infinity, or God, is the totality of all things, how could there be any religion except one which recognized the Infinite? Any religion that did not recognize Infinity would be sub-Infinite. All religions that limit God in terms of morality, i.e. God can only be Good, are sub-infinite insofar as they limit God and therefore fail to recognize Infinity.

I have written a book concerning this which book includes an alternative to creation and the big bang - it is a new way to think about the Universe came into existence. However, I am still serving my 60 days as a new contributor and therefore can only allude to my work. For the time being, then, my work must remain ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

(cue Twilight Zone music).

[edit on 4-10-2004 by dximage]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dximage
The One True God is, by defintion, Infinite.

Because Infinity, or God, is the totality of all things, how could there be any religion except one which recognized the Infinite? Any religion that did not recognize Infinity would be sub-Infinite. All religions that limit God in terms of morality, i.e. God can only be Good, are sub-infinite insofar as they limit God and therefore fail to recognize Infinity.

I have written a book concerning this which book includes an alternative to creation and the big bang - it is a new way to think about the Universe came into existence. However, I am still serving my 60 days as a new contributor and therefore can only allude to my work. For the time being, then, my work must remain ABOVE TOP SECRET ...

(cue Twilight Zone music).

[edit on 4-10-2004 by dximage]

That's a humorous and clever plug.

Hmm. Let's see.

Many scientists now consider the Universe to not be endless, just vast. It is a logical conclusion then that the rarefied being who initiated The Big Bang also was not infinite, just very highly evolved.

Which brings us to the implausibility of perfection.

Perfection can never exist because, by definition, it implies unchanging stagnation.

A basic principle of physics and metaphysics is that the only constant is change.

The logical conclusion is that there can never be perfection.

However, what you can have are degrees of spiritual excellence.

The Original Creator was not perfect in His manifestation of The Big Bang, He embraced a very high degree of spiritual excellence.

A side issue...

A problem that I constantly come across in counseling people is that they often mix the attributes of The Original Creator with The Light Of The God Force in the Spirit. Much like the ancient Greeks and Romans assumed that environmental forces were caused by the "gods."

I have come to know that The Original Creator is the being who manifested The Big Bang. The Light Of The God Force is the infinite, nonliving energy spectrum in the discarnate dimensions that always existed and always will exist. It is The Light that is commonly reported by near death experiencers. The Original Creator did not create The Light, as it was already there; He harnessed it (as we have learned to harness electricity) to a very high degree in order to manifest Creation.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
if the god force is non-living and the viod is non-existence does this show that everything comes from nothing?.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance
If the god force is non-living and the void is non-existence, does this show that everything comes from nothing?

The Light represents eternal life and the void represents nonexistence.

The Light Of The God Force is the principle of energy in the discarnate dimensions which enabled reality to manifest in the first place. Without it, there can be no stars, no planets, and no souls. Although infinite, it is nonliving. It is the same Light that many near-death experiencers report seeing "at the end of the tunnel" as well as the same energy that all discarnates use to channel Gifts of the Spirit, e.g., clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, healing, telekinesis, etc.

The Light Of The God Force has no will of its own and did not start the Universe. The Original Creator, who was not and is not infinite, just very highly evolved, started the Universe by utilizing The Light in the Spirit to a very high degree -- by manifesting The Big Bang.

Time is a prerequisite for the existence of consciousness. One cannot exist without embracing time. But when there is no consciousness (nothing but The Light) then time does not exist either. The notion of something coming about from nothing is a linear concept that mainly applies to the physical spectrum. But if there is no consciousness, then there is also no linear time. When there is no linear time because there is no consciousness, then something can emerge from its own probable existence (in the discarnate dimensions) outside of the constructs and limitations of linear time.

As such, we did not come from nothing. We came from one God Realized Master who came into being from the probability of His own existence -- with the help of The Light.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
um... ok, yeah whatever.

first off, why the heck would God give up his title?!?!
this is yer beliefs, and to me thats personal, logically speaking if I was God, id have a purpose for everything, I would give my power up
why would a king become a peasent and give his power away?

and if "God" broke up to many without him wanting to, he wouldnt be "God" now would he considering God is all powerful and no one higher.
thats what makes God God.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join