It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Washington, DC- Residents of Washington, DC awoke this morning to the sound of gunfire and small explosions in what appears to be a para-military strike on the nation’s capital. Communications around the nation’s capital have been completely cutoff. Sources claim cell towers and phone services were interrupted at around 5:00am this morning. Reports have been filtering out from those able to escape the city. It appears as though several key buildings have been taken over. The Dept of Agriculture, The Capital Building, Penn Station and the EPA offices are claimed to be occupied by the military group. From buildings in Alexandria, VA, fires and small explosions could be seen around the city. We will keep you updated as information arrives.

UPDATE – At 7:30am, a communication from the military group claiming responsibility for the attack has arrived at our office. “The American Freedom Corp has declared a state of revolution against the current government of the United States. The citizens of this nation are committed to returning our government to the people. We are asking all citizens to take up arms and join the revolution to take back our country”. The US Military has staged forces around the perimeter of the city, and are coordinating their counter attack. Helicopters and F-16’s could be seen flying above the city, and small arms fire appears to be targeting those airships. The president is reported to be inside the White House, and many of the US Senate and Congress are believed to be hiding within the city. No word of demands or any casualties as of yet.

So, if you awoke to this kind of news, what would you do? Would you join them? Would you be appalled? Would you rush to gather your family and hide?

This seems to be a fairly reasonable scenario based on the talk I have been hearing lately. People are tired of all the BS and double standards in DC. I fear this scenario will become a reality in the next few years. The question is, if it happens what will you do?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I agree.I think something like this is coming.'The Turner Diaries' and 'The Iron Heel' are both books that show how a government could be overthrown.Its also all the rage around the world right now.I think it is coming in Europe or the UK and then the US.

join