It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Another thing I want to add, because I feel kinda bad for laughing at *certain people* when i know that some are capable of better and they may be caught in the cross hairs in all of this, but i still think we are on a different time line. These things do not have to be.

Yet they likely *will* be.

Poor communication is rampant. People simply won't cut to the chase.

look around, look around... It's everywhere.

just take a personal note from this if you understand what I am saying here... resist this. Things can change, give it back to God. Put it in God's hands.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I swim in a sea of faces everyday. Many of these faces are strange to me but the rest are mine. I don't know if they are my faces I see.. im not sure.. Initially I was surrounded by unfamiliar and taunting faces. They just stared as I tried to make sense of them. This I found to be quite a difficult struggle. They made me angry, sad, vengeful then a sense of contentment and clarity overwhelmed me. Are they the faces of angels and who belongs to these other faces I do not recognise. I see monsters too.. Hmm
I'm not the strongest swimmer so an already long struggle which this has been I expect to continue for some time. Where's the lifeboat when you need it!

new topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join