It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ooohhh Kay. I am not in league with satan or positioning myself as god , are you one of my neighbors ? The crack about 99. Its hard to read all of what you say when trying to read quick. A lot of things you said in this thread were like you were behind me or describing me or back of hand crypticly. Everyone knows just cause you type something on this site it might just be heresay without a source proof. I am sorry if I am wrong read through 6 pages and try checking back tommorrow.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
they implanted the story that he was a prolific fighter for truth who lost everything and in his frustration, threw himself into that transfiguring fire.

you mention fire... you mention change... you mention starring at the stars. standing and staring at the stars.

I have been standing and staring at that star.

i have not been online. i have not brought this up to anyone. If you knew what was going on prior to these events and did not bother to tell me when you are talking to me right NOW.... where then, is ANY of your integrity?

Gone.... Simply gone.

You REALLY ought to come back in here and explain your sources for your story.

This crap happens to em all the time. people like this talking about things that happen to me like they know first hand.

PEOPLE.... WAKE UP.

There was never any sense in all this mess. If this was to indoctrinate me into some secret crap because of a former relationship that i had, that I had forgotten... it has failed so miserably that all involved must be looked at as inept by their peers.

If it is a ploy to get people thinking that my stories are real... and to fight the power and this person is leaking that to you RIGHT HERE IN THIS THREAD.... please be aware that I NEVER agreed to these stories being implanted in me to rise anyone up to fight for a rebellious cause.

The FIRST thing I would suggest, is to stop seeing these big budget movies by these crazy ass directors with all sorts of weird stories that they love to throw around, but never explain where they get them.

Next is taking the system down to bare bones by trying to function locally without money.

Do not become paranoid on my behalf because of how my stories get to have so much coincidence to what others love to interject. my will is to not make you think like a revolutionary, but as a sensible person... to be aware that PEOPLE ARE BEING USED AND ABUSED LIKE SLAVES AND PLAYTHINGS.

Simply do not ever trust a authoritative tone regardless of who it belongs to. no one has ultimate authority around about anything.... only the illusions they build.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by BladeRunner5050
Ooohhh Kay. I am not in league with satan or positioning myself as god , are you one of my neighbors ? The crack about 99. Its hard to read all of what you say when trying to read quick. A lot of things you said in this thread were like you were behind me or describing me or back of hand crypticly. Everyone knows just cause you type something on this site it might just be heresay without a source proof. I am sorry if I am wrong read through 6 pages and try checking back tommorrow.

I have no idea what you are saying exactly... the bandanna is not important and should not make you paranoid. i just mentioned it because he reads this and i enjoy tearing him to pieces to show him how it feels.

I am no way near done.

ftr... he was not a rebel, he was a nerd. axl and gnr didn't write all of the songs imo but a lot of artists who say they do, do not...but always loved guns and roses. i think people in his crew ran into some troubles and became compromised and now he and people he knows are still connected to large money conglomerations but ultimately it has no bearing on any of this at all.

i'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

he was not a rebel, he was an insecure nerdy type... now he is high on ego. they have programmed this man like a VCR. I feel sorry for him but will not have mercy until he shows some truth, stops thinking everything is just a joke because it's not happening to him in his cushy home and stop trying to hijack the throne of God with all his politic bros.

he tries to butter me up at times... trying to make me think there is a flicker betwixt us.

tired shtick that is.

What am I?... still freaking five?

SHAME on him and his crew for being so stupid and presumptious.
just because i'm cute and have a small girlish voice doesn't mean I won't stab an evil MOOFO dead in the heart.

He needs to GET REAL.... Holmes was not born yesterday. Holmes doesn't just accept the flavor the pacifier is dipped in. the stupid imbecile shouldn't have damn baited me! I warned him on NUMEROUS occasions.... as well as others, but it's not my fault if they don't listen to the little tiny girly girl.

Damn idiots.

they will get all that is coming to them and they should have thought about this when they were exalting themselves and stealing material of all sorts where ever they could put their grubby hands.

if they were NICE GUYS... they should have been compensating me for all my trouble and the inspiration they molested out of me.... but alas, they are too dumb or they are doing this to create a conspiracy to cause civil unrest and get people in all sorts of political and civil trouble.
edit on 26-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
in 99 I was interested in a artist who is now alledge to be propped up by illuminati.... with all his nazi propaganda shtick and all. i have no idea what all that was about now.... his art. I was paying so close attention and it seems there should be therein a message explaining some of these global conspiracies and how nazis are still running things, you know... he is a rebel!

If anyone should be throwing this in our faces, it was an artist like this... but alas, all that conspiratorial messaging went right over my head.... IF IT WAS EVEN EVER THERE.

so my conclusion on that... is.... IT WASN"T THERE. He did nothing to open my eyes and i was looking damn hard.... I missed it if it was there.

ok...so now what? If he is trying to get an anti nazi message across, his crew are not very communicators.

i honestly think the dude just really digs hitler.... so now i think he sucks.... and his message board sucks too.... cause it seems to be run by nazi wannabes.

seriously.... i had a lot of trouble online after 99 and I have no idea why so many people are ready and willing to control the will of others and think they are part of some special class of know it alls because someone tells them weird stories of scary technology and really smart aliens who some think are angels. All the symbols are there.... they made HIM the alien... the angel. Sometimes, entertainment really stinks to high hell.

... but to explain, they came upon the story and subscribed as luciferians who had this arcane knowledge, but they don't come and speak directly about it.... THEY JUST MAKE DIRTY MONEY OFF OF IT.

i have been waiting.....

I have been waaaaaaaaiiiitttting.....

they watched me. i knew they were watching me. i was followed after the show. went into a bar and got drunk alone, they paid for my cab ride back to the hotel.... never saw them except when they were following me in thestreet very late after i got restless alone at the hotel (people had beckoned me at the damn show.... he himself signalled to me.... i wanted to know what the damn fuss was about... i was curious and interested)

ok...so i drank and got fairly drunk that night but was filled with an energy not of my doing.... the #er signalled me right out of the crowd... they had people surrounding me. How am i just supposed to lay my head down and think... oh, tomorrow is another day.... time for sleep.

anyway, walking around by myself might be a bad idea to some BUT I WAS ALREADY BEING FOLLOWED WHEN I STEPPED THROUGH THE DOOR OF THE AMPITHEATER!!!

this got on my nerves but i was trying to see it in a positive and friendly way.... these stupid #s are not my friends but they had to jack around with my life, so they get whats coming to them. i didn't start it... THEY DID.

Luciferian beliefs consists of all sorts of things and apparantly these #ers thought they were called to make the power rise up and resurface.... so what do they do to make this happen?

find people related to the old legend.... of the crash and the survivors and the deceased and what it all meant...find them... AND STALK THEM AND TRY TO MAKE THEM GO CRAZY BUT NEVER EVER EVER TELL THEM WHY OR WHAT THEY THINK THEY KNOW... JUST KEEP POKING STICKS AT THEM LIKE A DOG... LIKE A FREAKING CRIMINAL... A DOORMAT... A PIECE OF DIRT TO BE CONTROLLED AND STOMPED ALL OVER EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY AND TELL THEM TO FLAT OUT COMMIT SUICIDE WHEN THE WHOLE ABUSE STARTS DRAGGING THEM DOWN.

oh yeah, these guys.... these rebels.... they are on our side alright.

they are just to serve as another example of what NOT to be... and they do not try to make good on any of it by shedding any light and trying to approach me and this story in truth and honesty.... so guess what? TRUTH was NEVER ON THEIR MENU.

pretty obvious aye? not a huge math equation at all.

anyway... these two are connected by the entertainment industry and that arcane knowledge of military secrets.

I was walking in the street late that night and two were following me... dressed plainly so as to blend. they were following me so fast down the street at one point I felt the need to start running.

then i sat somewhere and got even drunker.

What?...like my hotel room was safe.

nowhere is safe.

nowhere has ever been safe.

sitting on park benches talking to crazy old men tell war stories is actually a lot safer than me sitting the last house i lived in. I have said over and over that my life does not fit into the 'usual" and any questioning of my past choices are futile. i have never hurt anyone. i have never done these types of detrimental things to anyone.

I'm not the one who needs to be babysitted around here.

they have sent a lot of people my way... that stupid girl that tries to be an artist like her daddy... what are these people even doing? they get nothing accomplished but keep coming out the woodwork to screw with me and never make any real statements about anything.... nothing changes.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
the artist i was referring to could come out in the public eye and make a lot of statements about what he knows about weird things... he has half ass tried in various ways but it was all for pocket change apparently.

he could do some candid interviews... write another book. he could even try apologizing to people he has screwed over.... but all you hear from him is that same old shtick.... so how can i care about people like that? how can i have any sympathy? I would more than meet them half way.... but they are too proud and greedy and so they sit in silence of all these things going on behind the scenes in the entertainment world and these thoughts andimages are downloaded to you and into your subconscious on a daily basis.

Be aware.

Celebs, TV people, politician.... some of them VERY deep into the occult, arcane info and ESPECIALLY dipping down into the regular population and toying with people like little plastic action figures.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
ac can be many things, it depends on the context.

for instance ancient croc, or ancient cyclops.

go go good team!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
your sig sucks...

I mean it's sort of funny but it seems to subscribe to that same luciferian devil's advocate concept that some claim wins the day.
people that can't accept that dirty is dirty and excuses only go so far. it's a cop out really.
it's knowing that you are an ass and pretending like that was your intention all along when you know as well as i do that agitation really doesn't make a statement... just a lame one liner. Just like lies don't bring truth and they don't fight ignorance.

I think this is a better sig.

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I thought you said you were going to put a picture up with a scanner and someone shouldnt show their face or cross you cause you will take blood. It wont matter either way, maybe people just upset with strong convictions. There used to be normal real life outside if people dont get worked up over this. Destined in a far unforeseen future where a million different things might happen. You dont have next weeks lottery #'s do you "cause hey you never know".

On this site "I" am under surveilance, you are under surveilance perfectly legal of course. Do you know how many Anderson Cooper threads their are or AC. The illuminati or freemason people working with the New World Order people probably considered an experiment or a test or just this idea and went through with it. To examine possibly become "enlightened ones" , measures and weights to watch an animal who had similiar injury experience. Their will be others on this site claiming it is others without the 5 degrees of kevin bacon in the phophecy . Not everything fits and the scripture was really vague. Even if they spent some time trying to align all the symbols like stonehenge in front of the sun, it could be meaningless or at worst destructive to certain people.

It might be best to let sleeping dogs sleep , and not cause problems for other people. I am sorry if you feel personally offended by me. Just a hypothectical question , what if you were one of my neighbors and they said I was making things up and then came on dropped some personal info. and just felt wronged by me. I dont expect you to know my life story just felt eerily familiar, and that would give them motive.

Sorry to get you involved in my problems.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I tho..lems.

first of all. i have explaining and explaining my issues with scanning the picture.... because it also involves at least two other young women who might be tied into this who i did not even know that i knew because early in our lives, we went very separate ways... so why would you warn me to not bring anyone else into this? I am ALREADY observing that concept, but say i should let sleeping dogs lie.

You have completely missed the part where my life and my social, emotional and mental well being has been threatened and compromised. I'm just supposed to take that on the cheek?

FORGET IT.

These people need to be taught a lesson because the fact is, people are resurfacing and reincarnating.
Not only those close to the savior of mankind, but even the Nazis from the former generation.

In 1947 beings came to the western US, same year that someone reclaimed God's holy place as their own.
You think this is flimsy coincidence or something?

this has been dragged out to the enth to try to make idiots see that control does not belong to them, and what are you doing in here now in this thread and why? what's to you? Why are you trying to sway me AT ALL.... if you do not know me? I have no sympathy for ANY of these people until they repent to GOD.

If they were right with God, they would do what is right by others as well... they would at least try, but the things they have done to me is not so different than all the things that evil men do to powerless people all across the world.... even children. They tried to project their own will upon me. If they were confronted by all these TRUTHS.. the ILLEGAL things they have done as if they are a law unto themselves... and not to God.... they would try to slink their way out of it by saying it was necessary to awaken me. Bullcrap. I have seen things that none of these people have seen... so what makes them some kind of authority to pull my strings for the sake of some kind of good? NOTHING.

that is a lie.

the illuminati stunts that they would like to SAY were done to awaken your mind.... it's a lie.

I mentioned a well known artist... he is not the only one who was sucked into this Illuminati game. they keep trying to pull this stunt in different versions. I said they made him the angel, the alien, and even the antichrist. you think he thought of all that himself? bull#. they MADE him, just like they MAKE others.

this idiot was stupid enough to believe it was for enlightment... when in fact he was nothing but a spoiler.
he approached me on multiple occasions and even people he knows... even one of his ex girlfriends. they are part of this west coast facade of so called entertainment and they have been #ing with me for decades. you think i'm going to let that go? if so, you do not know me AT ALL. That is not my MO. I may sleep on things for some time, to let them dissolve and reform at different angels but i DO NOT forget the bullcrap that these people have pulled. I DO NOT forget when someone takes my power from me, takes my inspiration, takes my lifes stories and tries to stare me down with a condescending authoritative guise whilst screwing me mentally, emotionally while ruining every relationship i have. you don't seem to understand that OUTSIDE... that normal life i once knew, the one where you go out and smell the fresh air and the world is your oyster and there are kinds of exciting ventures to take on.... BEEN THERE.... DONE THAT.... I WAS ONCE YOUNG MINDED AND STILL SLEEPING. i would have been excited to just have a low paying job that i could well.. I had fun with people i knew and had thing in common with them.... THAT LIFE IS GONE.

You understand??

GONE.

I cannot do anything without these people coming to me approaching me, trying to pass off some kind of non-chalent casualness when in fact THEY WERE SENT TO ME. They are too stupid and too big of liars to mention who, why, what and where.

So here is what his part to play was... they propped him up as the angel, antichrist, alien and he reeled me in... you know, made me aware that I was "known of" and I was being listened to... and that there might be more in store. They told me how they were "working on something" and some other west coast illuminati dicks put together that awful song, then 9/11 happened and i was all of the sudden a plague, a bad luck piece. He verbally tried to crush me and i was being contacted through the internet with all sorts of threats and telling me how my life was nothing and that i was nothing. One has even been on here repeating that old mantra of theirs. That i am dirt and never did anything worthwhile when they try to steal my very spirit.

You see? they wanted to leave a bad flavor in my mouth for THOSE IMAGES, to make me hate HIM.
They have repeatedly sent people to me to fluff me up only to try and crush my spirit. He is not the only one. they are in league with SATAN

ILLUMINATI

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They have even gone from site to site as i go to different places on the net. some have caught on to it. people high up in entertainment and whatnot. some have taken notice and they sit back and have been observing. they are witnesses and what makes them different from these #ers and why they don't jump on the "she's just a crazy bitch" bandwagon... is because they try to take it up with god. They are not trying to hatch an illuminati plan, they try to live by god's law. yes, some people in entertainment are actually good. this means that whoever a person is alleged to be... dead alien, evil demon, the devil herself as i have been called, DEVIL'S BIOTCH... they would rather try to first treat me as a person.... a god would have them do. mostly they do not get involved but if they encountered me, it would not be to hatch this retarded plan. They are witnesses.

They have tried to even convince me that the abuse was ON PURPOSE because they are IN THE KNOW.

don't EVER believe that.

that means they are dumber than the dumbest dumbsh!t on planet earth.

If they had any regards for who I am, they would not even CONSIDER trying to # with me.
they would show the respect that i expect any person to show any other person in this world. 
how can they BOTH believe the story and engage in it, while treating me like dirt?

If they believe the story, they KNOW I am not dirt.

If they believe the story then the would KNOW that my spiritual convictions will step out of this life if it has to to prove a point.

They have DARED me to off myself in moments of weakness.

they are not awakening anyone... they are trying to spoil things because the source of there info was warned.

i KNOW the spirit of the antichrist is no place else but in the heart of men. Those same men make things happen all around the world without regard for consequence... all for control. They treat their wives like # because they think that the knowledge and power they have is only in themselves and they exalted themselves to this position... this grandiose position. How could it EVER be anyone's JOB... to hatch the plan for the NWO? THAT IS GODS ISSUE.

none of this is their job or duty to manifest and if they try to convince anyone that they are set to awaken and this is why they have concocted all this stuff on TV, in music, on the internet... EVERYWHERE... then whoever believes that is really dumb. Oh SURE, the artists that they get involved in this crap who are so high on drugs might have even thought it was for my own good... but IT"S ONLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THAT FREAKING DUMB. Is it so hard to say "god, should I bee messing with this person in abusive ways to promote enlightenment?"

IS THAT SO FREAKING HARD?

apparently for some idiots... YES.

I'm honestly surprised i'm even still alive. Seriously.

i've had some pretty damn close calls but the fact that they have not done me in themselves means they really love their freedom and are too lame and spoiled and set in their cushy lives to get their hands bloody. i have honstly considered that they were trying to build as assassin with jamie's dad... who they nabbed on a murder (the murder that i was sent pictures of in progress)... you see, they talked his drunk ass up and took him the perv that hurt his boy and screwed up his head. he, drunk and high, looses it and brutally murders this guy... meanwhile, they due talking his ass up is carving hell's angels symbols on a tree. FBI picks it up and no local ever gets to know the truth... not even the family. Now the guy s a slave to the FBI.

Do you know how many people they popped and made work for them? just before the song was made al was busted in el paso.

they put these #ers to work and they know things and they were warned of their greed and their need to control everything but it hasn't stopped them. they want IT ALL.

they were trying to shape a culture. these artists, these TV people, these politician... TOOLS. they don't even understand what they are doing. they have even tried turning my family against me but that can only go so far because all it takes is to consider "what would god have me do"... and i was blessed with a god fearing family although not religious. they have tried to make me destroy myself and they have tried starting deep grudges between me and others that could get me into deep #. HOW CAN I FUNCTION IN SOCIETY?

...and do you really think they care? Do you really think the people who are RIGHT around me and have been sucked into this outside of my family care? NO THEY DON'T #ING CARE... THEY ARE SLAVES. just like the people who broke into my house... THESE IDIOTS THOUGHT THEY WERE DOING GOOD. they just want to have jobs, they don't care about right and wrong because if they did...

they would HELP me.

NO ONE IS HELPING ME aside from my poor family.

I'M SUPPOSED TO LET GO???

IT'S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING???

um... no one is helping me yet.

they screwed up my life, they know it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
They put jamie before me in 03. There were some old feelings there that were never acted on from when we were very young. i do not know him well, it was just a crush. If we had hooked up, as soon as things went bad (as they would have it... and I know this from experience) it would have caused problems for jamie.

another person who hurt this violent mans boy, but he never would have done it.

he's not that violent and he may get drunk and high but he would have drawn the line.

you know how men and women are not supposed to be together in jail... well, one time they nabbed me and brought jamie TO ME IN THE JAIL.

they had been trying to set that crap up for a while and the locals are none the wiser... they just do what they are told and see these weird federal files they can't look at and assume it must be about meth or something.... and it's nothing like that.

I was staged in a small town in georgia by a old military drunk that used to break into my house while i was at work. i thought he was a friend and he found me a place to live.... CHEAP. He even stole a pink slip from a ticket and handed it over to the people who NABBED HIM.... for a bunch of # he did years earlier that i learned about afterwards. 8 years later.... this pink slip shows back up at that court and my license is automatically suspended. they try reporting me to case workers all the time... just to give me a #ing hard time.

anyway... while in this small town... this jamie guy walks by my house almost every day and we keep running into each other. sure, i was interested but everytime i would see him,,,,, something was holding me back. i could not look at him. i could not give him flirtatious attention. that was instinct from God.

that kept things from going down between us... and then turning bad after they instilled their fear into him. They did the same thing to tommy, instilled fear into him. I tried telling him repeatedly that his parents had worked under contract for the company i worked for years before we even met, but he was more afraid of what they were putting into is mind. fear of the one who watches over me. they make him out to be a devil.

that is the DOD... they are SCARED OF ANGELS.

why?... because they are evil and they know it.

you can't have that much blood on your hands without thinking "i might be in trouble with god"

so then they simply tell themselves they are justified and make up all this crap that aliens do. put the blame on them. tell themselves THEY ARE THE EVIL ONES.... look at all them dead cows... what a sick way for a cow to die so neatly and precisely rather than being conked in the head by a giant hammer.

and people buy into it... why... because they are smarter and when people realize that they are like "THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US.... KILL THEM"

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
They are in league with Satan -- the illuminati.

The illuminati are in league with me , I knew this since 2002 I just didnt know what they were doing. I am just a kid in the hospital not the anti-christ or the devils one. Its a what the word... problem (mind trip). If you told this to a cop or a doctor they would lock you up , I know I shouldnt talk. You talk a lot of crap , to people , maybe not call other people the devil or the anti-christ for help in the future. The phophecy was very vague and people including myself shouldnt always try to fit things in patterns. I dont know , I tried to help good luck with everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

They are in league with Satan -- the illuminati.

The illuminati are in league with me , I knew this since 2002 I just didnt know what they were doing. I am just a kid in the hospital not the anti-christ or the devils one. Its a what the word... problem (mind trip). If you told this to a cop or a doctor they would lock you up , I know I shouldnt talk. You talk a lot of crap , to people , maybe not call other people the devil or the anti-christ for help in the future. The phophecy was very vague and people including myself shouldnt always try to fit things in patterns. I dont know , I tried to help good luck with everything.

I have every right to talk this crap when it is true.

they have set their mindless dogs on me so i have every right to go off about it.

I'm not a kid in a hospital (sorry you are in the hospital) I'm a 36 year old women who has been putting up with these people's crap for a long time. I have known for a long time that in it involved Satanists and mind control.

if you can find the man who used the alias "Dr Stephen Young" many years ago and do a DNA test on that man, you would find something very interesting.

...and they wouldn't lock me up. Why would you even try to convince me of that? I do not bow to scare tactics. They would simply ignore me because it is above their heads until they started looking into files and getting curious.

I was set up by a young man i dated who used to tell me I was an alien. Of course i am human so this makes no sense to me but he was getting bits and pieces of a story from his father... who was a mediator. His father got him out of a lot of trouble when they set him up in a stupid small time robbery.... got judication withheld and all sorts of crap. I had done an cocaince 3- 4 times at the most prior to this arrest and it was all with him... never thing i know they are locking me up with all sort sof charges and a bond as high as a murderer or rapist.

It was all for observation. I was in jail 79 days. why?.... Because that is what happens when locals get curious about your files.

in the end, some light was shed to these local police and the father who was working with that department to help get his son out of trouble after they set him up. They started believing it themselves. I drew a picture of a a white gargoyle like figure who was guarding me in this dream.... it was Him... the angel. gaurds asked my permission to copy it (it was not a beautiful picture because i had hastily done it with an ink pen, she wasn't going to hang it on her wall).... they filed it. while in jail I was on the edge of another dream that he gave me and the door to the cell opened by itself.... he did it. he knew i would not leave and that was not the point. They KNEW this happened. they couldn't figure out how the door got opened and without them hearing it.... and they did not leave it open... it opened very slowly as i was waking. they witnessed all this. they were completely perplexed and by the end of that issue in jail.... the young mans father was trying to tell me (very poorly perhaps because the whole thing made him very nervous) that I was from the Andromeda galaxy.... he was trying to paint a colorful story to make me realize something and he is one of the only people who really tried to explain ti me what was going on. He also told his son which is why he kept picking on me everytime something weird would happen and say "it's because you're an alien".... but neither knew the whole story.

If anyone is making this up... it sure as HELL isn't me.

you think i talk crap?.... I have every right to tell my story when the story is 100% true.

i could go on all day with examples like this... and you know what, it didn't even ocurr to me that this alien even knew me on a personal level until this past year. I thought spiritual happenings was just god trying to show me something. i had no idea why a being came to visit me when i was five. nobody EVER bothered to tell me that.

I don't even know if my connection to this being is really what i think it is... for all i know he could have been my uncle in a past life.... i am just learning that we are connected somehow recently.... so how and why would i be making any of this other stuff up that works up to all of this?

what it means to me personally is ASIDE from all that anyway... what makes people evil is for WHATEVER reason, they start poking and prodding a person from childhood well into their adulthood and sicking their dogs on them. That's sick stuff.

let it sleep?... let it lie? NO DOGS ARE SLEEPING.

I wanna know where the hell he is and what they did to him.

How can you POSSIBLY think I would rest when I am trying to find him.... i am waiting for his return.

How can you possibly think i will ever stop trying to find the truth?

How?

Do you just forget your family when the emotions you feel for them become an inconvenience to your life

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
What kind of person would do that?

"oh...well, i think they took my father and threw him into prison and made all kinds of deals with him and took information from him and used it for evil purposes and then he had to use telepathy to contact me despite the fact that it drains of the last energy he has left and he is alone in some pressurized dungeon and all sorts of people know but since it doesn't effect their jobs and their favorite TV shows, they couldn't care less.

...so before it effects MY job, i guess i better forget as well"

what kind of person thinks this?

unfortunately that is the majority of people that come my way.

that is SICK SICK SICK stuff man. SICK!

i feel dirty just thinking about being in the same world with people like that.
it makes me want to die. literally die.

the sooner i can get away from shallow ass people like that... THE BETTER!

that's SICK!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
after tediously reading this entire thread, all i have to ask, is: Is there anyway I can help you get info out, without putting you in anymore of a stressful situation?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thought this post was about being able to see the air conditioner?

I'm just wondering.
Maybe I have a secret lingo all my own.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
lol @hadriana

Originally posted by Chickensalad
after tediously reading this entire thread, all i have to ask, is: Is there anyway I can help you get info out, without putting you in anymore of a stressful situation?

thank you for reading and thank you for offering.
I have been meaning to compile some of this into my own webspace and in forms that kind of breaks it up without a lot of that tedious reading. I have various ideas but first, there is a rack i must assemble, stuff i must sell and some equipment i must buy and I need a steady net connection (unrelated)

after this I should be able to concentrate on some other stuff like this undertaking.

In time I may submit a link to you and perhaps you could tell me what you think and if i have confused any parts of it and what i might need to clarify and in that time if you think it is of valid concerns then perhaps you could even show others. That would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

im always willing to share info, no matter how insignificant it may seem to others, it may just be the one peice of info that somebodies needing to connect everything.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Stop practicing the Craft. Its not a toy.

Do not worry about your secret relative, but please stay away from Eminem and Micky Mouse, total ass-kissers.

And I don't care how many rings your 'relative' has, don't even try them on, you simply don't have the TIME.

Are you surprised that 2013 is 66 years since the death of Alistair Crowley and the Roswell incident?
(ehem that is 2013 AC , like Lupe the Fiasco rhyming down F and F (first and fifteenth))

Will under Love is the key.

I will say a prayer for you, and your relative

Siriusly
edit on 26-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Stop practicing the Craft. Its not a toy.

Do not worry about your secret relative, but please stay away from Eminem and Micky Mouse, total ass-kissers.

Are you surprised that 2013 is 66 years since the death of Alistair Crowley and the Roswell incident?

Will under Love is the key.

I will say a prayer for you, and your relative

i do not practice any craft... stop making stuff up.

I will NOT stop wondering about an individual who came to me for a reason and has asked for my help, seems desperate for my help and this has been confirmed to me by all the corruption in the governement that i have seen around me... that's nuts. choices like that are why people loose their souls.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join