It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"i will go scan it. i made some copies the other day for my insurance card and forgot to take it, but i will get to it. "

Quote from you, so now you dont have a scanner. plus in a previous post you said you are bull crapping ppl. If not I suggest you get some help...Done here...peace

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
nothing in that story changed... still don't have a scanner.
I'm parked behind two cars in the driveway. i just ate pie and am probably going to take a nap.... and if I said i was bullcrapping people, it was a typo or pointing out a very obvious joke... as a matter of fact i sort of recall(without rereading) mentioning that if all i had to do was bullcrap ppl bla blah.... which clearly infers I have no desire to spend my time doing such.

which points to your comprehension so can't help ya there...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
just updating... I have still not scanned the picture and don't know if i will because my safety is not the only one involved. i want to, but I need to think about this. As for having time to think about it...WHEN?

lol.... I have been residing at 4 different addresses in the last four months and hardly even have internet access on most days. i have been busy busy busy converting a van and getting rid of almost everything I own. after having my house broken into i realized that these people were not going to leave me alone and so although I have done nothing wrong, I am literally on the run. I feel i cannot be anywhere for any given length of time without one of their agents seeking me out to mess with me some more. since I have been moving around a bit i have gotten some relief, but even in the beginning... i was being approached in public OFTEN in very suspicious ways. The man who I say is an government black ops agent who operates in the public has a relative... a nephew or son that he staged near my house. the last time i saw him he was trying to get my attention because he wanted a further interaction and thought he could do it by silly casual means. i guess they didn't realize that i recognized him from the video they made... a very stupid video.... about the vessel and the soul. He gets young people into his messes and they think they are just making a silly little video.... meanwhile, he is tampering with people's lives and these young recruits of his are none the wiser.... and they are related to the #er. He is a horrible person who apparently doesn't understand consequence.... i guess because he's not had to pay for it yet... or maybe he won't care at all when one of these young people get hurt in the cross fire. I am not playing with this #er. he sent me pictures of a murder in progress and that is FAR from all.
Anyway.... i think he is gone, the younger one.... which is good for him.

I know this doesn't read like a book and timelines are important to follow stories but all i can say about that is that i have a website which is under construction and I am going to make videos ad put all the strange things i see into a more comprehensible format. Too many things get lost here... and not only am i coming here to express things, but to see if i can't piece some things together as well and it's real hard to fin things. It seems that most of the conversations are just arguments... but having said that, I am grateful that at least this thread hasn't turned to complete crap and even people who doubt that i am speaking from real experience have not tried to take it apart. Questioning is understood, but you know sometimes things just get too far out of hand and it's no longer reasonable to even try to communicate anything.

like the guy who was going CRAZY on me... demanding PROOF... because i said GMC collapse into stars.

Some of this is so obviously trolling disinfo...all you can really do is laugh. i don't even know what that guy was arguing about. honestly I think he was just scared and saying that everything cosmic wasn't real.

In the mean time while offline and not working on one of my projects, in my downtime sitting and thinking/resting...some strange things have happened. I have been visited by energies that seemed to be REALLY trying to alert me.... i mean REALLY!

I'm going to try to find threads where others are talking about certain things but here is what has been manifesting.... vibrations.... the ground seems to be trembling within. I had been feeling energies come upon me... i mean serious entities.... loving on me, trying to dance with me, trying to alert me.... but now I am feeling some kind of tremors in the ground. the first time i felt it I was in my van and it come upon me as it often does.... anxiety and fear and then things get real strange like alice in wonderland... i mean things start looking WEIRD.... i start feeling weird.... like I am about to have a stroke or something and my heart starts pounding and then i feel the entity and it starts to steer in a more comfortable direction and we start communicating. Sometimes he pulls my hands and legs and might even pushme in a certain direction... like trying to get me to go outside. He will pull my energy into him and my hands feel like they are getting sucked into a vacuum and the vacuum has shape.... like the shape of a small person, but i can't feel the body, just the inverted energy. If i tried to pull my hands away at that moment, it would be like there was a small person shaped vacuum standing in front of me pulling me to it. that is how it feels sometimes. It depends but that is common.

So anyway... it started and i was like "oh hell, what is happening" and the van started shaking... i thought the wind had started blowing very hard knocking my van around but there was not much wind. I suddenly felt the need to jump up and drive away from the coast in my van but I had to stop.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I would rather not get into what happened to me at this time, but it sounds to me like you are speaking about Supriem. That is not a misspelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I can't just drive off in my van because it is not ready. I would have shelves and crap falling over and all my stuff would be broken. this is one of the things I am working... to be ready at a moments notice.

Anyway.... I had to stop and think and calm down because i basically had no other choice. i was still plugged into the house electricity and had crap i had been working on all propped up.... then the interaction got a little more intimate and relaxed but it has happened a few times and it's been kind of similar n some ways...the shaking. I have been feeling this trembling every day. i can't explain it and no one else feels it.

Then on one day he was very attached to me and it was literally taking my breath away and i had to kind of push him away and it seems something was making him sad. My phosphorescent light has been flashing at really odd times. At first I thought he wanted me to get rid of it, then i thought he was using it to signal me, then i started thinking "IT'S JUST THE DAMN POWER DOING WEIRD STUFF".... then last night, the flashes started happening WITHOUT the light. In THIN AIR!.... like over the table for example... it's one spot and he flash has a center point but it reaches to the left and the right... like a horizontal line. Very very strange.

Then one night i was feeling the presence strongly and i started feeling something very weird and very uncomfortable. i felt that i could feel the entire planet moving through space.... FAST!.... like if we didn't have an atmosphere.... and were just traveling high speed through space without restraint and it felt real!... I firmly believe there is some crazy # going on with the magnetosphere right now. the suns alignment seems super wobbly to me and it seems everyone has already decided that the shumman resonance is definitely changed but no one will come out and make a public verification. I was not going to bite on this theory too much because there is so much hearsay but they fact is, if this thng has indeed changed.... all you really need to do is consider physics.

Think... when does an objects vibrations change?

When it encounters another force, such as another object or energy.

that's not the only time it can change but without there being a change in the composition of the earth itself and without someone making this phenomenon seem apparent, if the SR has officially changed... there NO QUESTION.... something is out there.

that's all there is to it.

Now, I'm not going to be like one of these know it alls that have a name and explanation for every undocumented thing, like what the hierchy of the greys are and what nordics like to eat for lunch.... so i don't know what to think about what it might be other than the photon belt.... but if the SR has changed.... there is something out there. it's simple physics.

Now.... sometimes I feel more angry and desperate energies that seem to want to tell me to help them and to help others understand that something is going on in the government and it's secret... and that they greys do not control whole bases but that humans have imprisoned some of them... and things like the reason that one grey gave info to the navy on corbumite or whatever it's called.... the stable alloy that they use in subs because it won't melt down easily... is so that the government- WHEN IT STARTS WW3.... will try to take it under the surface of the deep.... to hope for less casualties on the surface. Now we have all kinds of crap going on below the ocean we cant see because they knew they would take it to war anyway.... they knew it would go this far long long ago.

now then... NASA has a budget for 2012 of 18.7 BILLION dollars. If you look at the projects they have underway, you will see that many of them are related to deep impact. deep impact, when they struck tempel1, only cost 330 million to complete, but with a budget in the billions and many projects related to deep impact, you gotta wonder just how many "prototypes" of impactors they will build.

Here's what they do... they build one, then one of the engineers will change something on the design... on one thing that causes all the rest of the "machine tolerance" (if you are familiar with that term) to now be off kilter... so they have to rebuild the whole thing when the change probably wasn't even neccesary. I have seen this alot in manufacturing. What they will wind up with is MANY impactors. hey same thing will happen with the mars rovers, which for all you guys know, they might be able to send them under the ocean with just a few modifications.... they will have MANY of them sitting around.

here's there thing why you should be asking just why NASA gets to play with all this money.... because I think the impactors could clearly be used as weapons.... IF THEY CAN BREAK COMETS APART...

what else can they do.

Think about this people.

I think i might have gone off on a tangent but it's all related to the same conspiracy of control.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145

I would rather not get into what happened to me at this time, but it sounds to me like you are speaking about Supriem. That is not a misspelling

I don't know who that person is. if you ever feel the need to get things off your chest, I have heard all sorts of things. Not much would surprise me concerning this subject.

I think this is all about military control. You have some people in the gov that will look around and start asking questions.... and they are doing just that. You have this old system that involves old money and they do not want these new comers ruining their control. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the military is just pure evil... no way. I think our service people get lied to all the time... even higher ups. their strings are being pulled. these are actually the people we need to get through to. we need to make people understand that they don't need to sell their souls just to protect their families... but they are made to feel guilty if they don't and if they don't go chasing that money that a steady miliary career can give them. They are truly victims because when you look at the Rothchild situation and when you look back at ww2.... Old money started a war and got multiple sides involved and turned against each other until they had the good guys doing their dirty work for them and they had the bad guys up on the pedastal to be knocked off... as if the whole problem had just gone away with hitler.... not so. Not so at all. Somebody just had some responsibilities they didn't want to account for and they only answer was for a alot of people to die. A lot of our crap is still tied up in this and even though some may not know this but the whole chinese civil war was going on and even though you don't hear china get mentioned a lot in ww2 times, the whole world was involved.... just like how world issues all over are affecting everyone else right now.

Old system people will come in and try to distract you from where all the money is going and distract everyone away from the fact that they are slaves to a broken system and we can see that all over, but what's worse... is they seem to want to stop at nothing and that includes false imprisonment and misleading the majority of the population of the world in order to keep us guessing. Where i come in is I was kind of singled out by someone with government involvement. when i was young, I was not much of a threat so I just have a bunch of stupid crap in my perm records to make me look a little nutsy and they thought I would just go away in time. There is also some kind of bet.... but I can't get into that. I don't know enough of the details. Now that i am older... looking back, it's very clear to me how they messed with many many things.

Here is what i feel about the AC right now..... it will be a deciever who manages to steer the public eye away from SERIOUS matters.... and make the average viewer and voter decide that all is well and to just take all this crap with a grain of salt and make a lot of fun of the conspirators... make a lot of jokes about them. they will pave the way for a good old fashioned administration to come in, clean up this enthusiastic mess down to a tolerable and CONSTRAINED level... and this will make the lies flow more smoothly and make it less of a protest type thing when it turns out that we are about to be engaged in some serious military conflict and we will be on the WRONG SIDE.... and find out too late, after we see past all these liars.

As a person who never gets their hands dirty and never sees any kind of real work or action, they will be responsible for a lot of bloodshed because they steer the public eye away from serious matters.

they make it all seem no more significant than a joke.

mean while, people are abused, beaten, killed, false imprisoned.... seen their loved ones die. they wait for justice that never comes. this man will make you think all that is just a dream.

he's not a rockafeller unless he goes by another public name (which wouldn't surprise me)

He IS in the public eye. Remember that. that is his mode of operation.
edit on 24-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

In his defense it really would help to get a general idea of where you are from. People that speak English from Britain and Australia speak very differently then those in America. That also extends from east coast to west coast. There are many factors that will influence you that you may not realize that may help in ways that you are not aware of.

Best example I can give:

Growing up in California and going to the beach all the time when you are a child and remembering building sand castles, vs. Growing up in the forrest and going camping all the time.

Environment plays way more into your development then people realize.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject1145

In his defense it really would help to get a general idea of where you are from. People that speak English from Britain and Australia speak very differently then those in America. That also extends from east coast to west coast. There are many factors that will influence you that you may not realize that may help in ways that you are not aware of.

Best example I can give:

Growing up in California and going to the beach all the time when you are a child and remembering building sand castles, vs. Growing up in the forrest and going camping all the time.

Environment plays way more into your development then people realize.

ok...this is true, but not real sure how it applies here. I do see this all the time though. different walks of life interpret things different as well. all sorts of things it effects. I am from the southeast US. So is the person I was speaking of despite the fact that they are deep into political pull. They are very deep into public interest. They have already successfully steered opinions on very key and very heated issues concerning politics. they way they did some of these things was next to genius. Even the people who follow him do not realize what he is actually doing half of the time because it speaks to the subconscious in ways the conscious doesn't pick up on it. He has backing for the stunts he has pulled, he did not come up with these things on his own.... he is very rooted in politics and TV.

Here's the weird part... if this is not his direct will.... he's one of the biggest puppets of them all.

that's the craziest part of it. If it is tied to his will, it is evil. If he is just the ultimate victim of all this puppetizing, his placement is what makes him who he is and why his position is so critical.... because he is one of the most pivotal pawns. You can't even tell what he is exactly and I don't think he knows it himself. Like an expensive tool.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
puppet pawn tool.. so so harsh.

Knows self very much so, doesn't care to understand, just knows self.
Spoke to speak such ways. So so harsh.

As the forsaken. Tis the will it is. So it will be. The promise was made, the promise will be kept. It was choice to be the hand of fate. From will.. from desire.. opportunity will forge it itself in self. The fate is the hand.

As the fallen. It must be desired more than desire. The fire will be offered, the fire will be shown, the fire will be taught, the fire as a gift. When it is chosen then the foot will be placed upon the sea and when it is chosen the other foot upon the earth. Then and only then will the heart be poured out.

As the forgotten. Tis why the fire will be offered as a gift. It is choice so it was chosen so. Not to remember but to be embraced.

As to arise. So shall. Staring at the sky to stare at the star just to stare at it.
I see the star I know.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
puppet pawn tool.. so so harsh.

Knows self very much so, doesn't care to understand, just knows self.
Spoke to speak such ways. So so harsh.

As the forsaken. Tis the will it is. So it will be. The promise was made, the promise will be kept. It was choice to be the hand of fate. From will.. from desire.. opportunity will forge it itself in self. The fate is the hand.

As the fallen. It must be desired more than desire. The fire will be offered, the fire will be shown, the fire will be taught, the fire as a gift. When it is chosen then the foot will be placed upon the sea and when it is chosen the other foot upon the earth. Then and only then will the heart be poured out.

As the forgotten. Tis why the fire will be offered as a gift. It is choice so it was chosen so. Not to remember but to be embraced.

As to arise. So shall. Staring at the sky to stare at the star just to stare at it.
I see the star I know.

ok everybody, this isn't what i meant by "cryptic".... that's more of a riddle.

as interesting as it sounds, it could apply to so many things, so many people, so many concepts. perhaps you are feeling a bit poetic and i can respect that but ultimately, I am lost on this. feel free to add more.

In the mean time.... as for the more personal accusations and meddling that has been done to me. Things have been done by multiple people like this but not always the same of course. It's as if to defile or to foster certain types of sacrileges is a rite of passage for certain men who hold arcane knowledge but are filled with human pride. They are proud of their doggish, controlling ways and have completely cast aside any consideration that they are not "top dogs"

If someone told them "here is the Virgin Mary"... they would do everything they could possibly think of to defile her and ruin her credibility as someone who is close to our savior.

i cannot prove it and I do not want to talk about it, but this has actually transpired. Word.

Our true enemy is indeed in the form of man.... not all men of course, but indeed. all these people talking about alien hierchy controlling us and running the show from underground... disinfo. wake up.

edit on 25-12-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
something i forgot to mention yesterday when describing these new experiences that have taken place since my online time dwindle down... is stuff coming over the air waves. I don't want to make a new thread cause so many get lost with all this jumping around and i plan on taking all of this to my own forum and adding video and audio.

I just want to throw this out there in case anyone has heard things like this.

months ago I was in my sound closet next to my radio which is a cheap home stereo and it was OFF (also, the lights i mentioned yesterday were OFF when they started that flashing stuff)....then i heard a mans voice coming through the speakers. occurred to me that someone must be near with some sort of scanner or CB and it was bouncing off my speakers somehow. i have no idea how this crap works... maybe someone could explain to me how this could happen, but I saw it as mere coincidence and it probably is just that. I mention it because it does in fact appear that you can hear things being transmitted through you stuff that isn't being played on the radio. Can everyone agree that this at least might be possible? I'm sure it is.

NOW.... on a regular basis, I am hearing voices and i can't make out clearly what they are saying. I think it might be a different language but like nothing i have heard. It is more like verbal gestures than highly articulated words. It made me aware of the hardship that people.... like soldiers in Viet Nam must have experienced when their radios were their life lines. Listening to endless static for some type of familiar feedback. Some would even get paranoid of what they were listening to and get away from the radios and turn them off and just start really freaking out on what they were hearing..... which was mostly static, contained unrecognizable human tones. Even if you cannot understand what you are hearing, human tones will implant FEELINGS into your mind- it's totally possible. Most would just shrug it off and try to keep their heads straight but this would really get to some. I have a theory that things like this was the birth of a new form of broadcasted mind control, but it can get quite a reaction out of you.

anyway.... i was not afraid and didn't freak out or anything but it really got me thinking because now I am hearing these subtle tones and they are talking to me. i can ONLY hear it when the radio is ON. Now, I know that is confusing because I was just saying how when my radio was off i could hear a man speaking through my speakers, but please be aware that i can recognize a southern draw.... this man was close and probably had no idea his voice was being broadcast. He was probably in the neighborhood actually. Something that close would be much more likely to bounce off the speakers without he radio being powered but what i am suggesting is that the air waves can be hijacked... and I don't think this is just bouncing off the speakers.... I think it is more likely bouncing off of towers.... therefore you might have to be tuned into that tower to hear it.... so your radio would need to be ON. see what i'm saying?

Anyway.... It is definitely the radio, not my ears or my head.

now hear is something else that i found very startling. Around the soltice when I was in my van feeling like i was in some kind of vortex and hanging off the edge of the world going ninety to nothing (which was pretty damn scary).... I started hearing things over the radio, but different than the voices. It was a siren. I think something was happening at that point in time on that night..... maybe some seismologists was getting some crazy readings and nothing happened but people were feeling the ELF... low frequencies of it. maybe something got some people scared and there was no public alert, because so much of this crap is being hidden from the public eye anyway.

...but what if there is an alert system that is being broadcast across the airwaves but regular radios cannot pick it up at all.... and you have to be tune into the low frequencies to hear it at all. it was strange, it was sort of like i was hearing it through several brick walls, but it was more like I was feeling the siren.... because it was so muffled.

There is a PRIVATE alert system. I really do believe this. You have to be connected to all this secret crap and have the right equipment to hear it.... but it is PRIVATIZED!

This really gripes my ass.

if there is a hurricane or tornado or whatever, they will tell us.. but there are some things that the general public is NEVER GOING TO KNOW.

Oh sure, the military in your area will probably know, but the general public will not be told so as to not congest traffic.

If this is true, these people need to be drug out into the street.

This alert system is probably capable of closing roadways and bridges. do you know what our highways are named. DWIGHT D EISENHOWER. Look it up.

look up what all else he has done. Ask yourself. WHO'S SIDE ARE THEY ON?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The problem I have with ownership of all roads is not because I have a huge problem with paved roads over dirt roads but because they layed tarmac down, they own the whole path... but they didn't actually do #, they had road crews do that and sure it's a lovely highway but so are all the other unpaved places people like to go to that they need to drive on an owned road to get to. it's attached to the same damn racket that makes gasoline your life blood. The fact that they can use it to not only track people but corral them is just the icing on the cake... and yep, they own the air space too. How about that?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I keep asking why he does the things he does and he just continues to screw with people and will not make the choice to stop. I had a dream long before I saw his face again as people see it today of him and another man... horrible horrible dream.... australian renegade.... they disintergrated... it was such a horrible dream.... that was in 05-06... around the time he was rising. They know who he is.

He has backing for the stunts he has pulled, he did not come up with these things on his own....he is very rooted in politics and TV.

My guess.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

I keep asking why he does the things he does and he just continues to screw with people and will not make the choice to stop. I had a dream long before I saw his face again as people see it today of him and another man... horrible horrible dream.... australian renegade.... they disintergrated... it was such a horrible dream.... that was in 05-06... around the time he was rising. They know who he is.

He has backing for the stunts he has pulled, he did not come up with these things on his own....he is very rooted in politics and TV.

My guess.

lol!

nice. I like it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I was having somewhat of a daydream and envisioning things in my mind and saw, all of the sudden, very clear images of my guide walking toward me and then walking away and then the vision shifted to a large battery. We had a bit of a joke about this but it's important because these huge batteries are unlike anything I've ever seen. They are backing up some type of huge electrical system that I now believe is being housed by the government. It has been asked on this forum but I can't recall the thread name, what the purpose of tesla domes. Does anyone know where one of these exist? if they do, it makes you wonder why one would not be around the pentagon. What if they merely exist on smaller scales rather than covering whole cities like bearden suggests? What if they could be used to trap something inside as well as use it for defense in the reverse? Even if it's totally unrelated, what are these huge batteries because I have heard people near me talking about them.... trying to figure out what they are for.

Not to go off on a tangent but some of my experiences are definitely some type of grounded energy.... like the energy is coming to me as an inversion of energy... an absence of a being, rather than a being.

i have seen two bodies clad in silver rise up out of the ground and the air was highly charged it seemed... the energy grabbed me, literally grabbed me. They were running as though they were running for their lives. I'm wracking my brain trying to find the source of this energy and I think the blinders really suck.

there must be some absolutely crazy stuff going on amongst elites and military intelligence.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Maybe you should just chill out and relax a little, getting all worked up. You know what works for me sit down put your feet up and relax put on Willy Wonka and the chocolat factory. Remember the really poor people "I won a golden ticket " and he gets a tour inside the factory. Just some random kid. And presents.

The AC you mean Anderson Cooper?

Do you care to elaborate on how you know this person?

Well I gotta go back to my netherworld or silent hill manifestations all around me in the nightmare world.And I watch as the enviroment decays and all these evil persecutory evil monsters come out . Asleep in a waking dream the magic inside me creates the world around me. Catch my drift.

Pyramid head is my prison guard , and the 2 eyes and the third eye makes a pyramid . Are you blind , cause I once was but now I can see. The best Chapter is #2 with James being summoned to purgatory (silent hill) by his dead wife. Kudos.

Sorry if I couldnt help you with your problem , but maybe I did if you would read into it more.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
emberscott... now that i have reread your post that initially left me flummoxed, I have noticed some STRIKING similarities between the hints you are dropping about- as though it is prophetic.

...and that would be.... THE CHANGE.

this had slipped my mind in all that has taken place in the recent past but a seemingly small detail like this cannot be overlooked.

remember that i mentioned one of my intimate meetings with a guiding force of an entity. I had been in obvious confusion about the source of this energy and felt as though it might actually be a scalar attack.

earlier you mentioned looking at a star. one night while the sensation of anxiety was coming upon me, my extremities went out of control and I was puppetized. when this starts happening it is almost like different energies are fighting for control of my nervous system and i am left to simply ride it out and take what i can learn from it and taken what is expressed to me in the form of emotional content.

in the days proceeding this the thought kept occurring to me.... "there is interference... there are other forces at work here." I need to ALWAYS remain aware of this. Things like scalar were built off of the unusual abilities and sensory perception of individuals with a heightened awareness of such matters.... perhaps genetically different or simply gifted. Those who built upon scalar ideas were expressing things that actually occurred naturally, but they were not aware until this was shown to them in some form of natural means.... like scientists studying the nature of organisms.

anyway....
dueling forces is an interesting concept when it seems that some have tried to offer messages through HAND signaling.... funny you mention hand then. I have been directly signaled by a left hand in black that i have yet to decide the origin of. the hand appeared human. i fully admit to being confused about this hand vision, but i have also seen hands of a different nature.... in both daydreams and dreams.

my hands will sometimes go completely out of control in big circles, then they will start going in X formation and I have tried to decipher what all this ould mean but will NOT conclude. At first I thought the big circle symbolized the big 26000 year cycles or huge galactic cycles or something and that the Xs were maybe symbolic of Xrays (because it seems xray quasars might be causing something in the near future according to some theories.... or perhaps planet X.... but then i just started thinking THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAYING TIC TAC TOE WITH MY ASS!

again.... no conclusion. I have asked and asked and asked for more clear answers... like if they can do all this stuff, why can't they just have me write myself a little letter. maybe they don't have that much control over my dexterity and can only do big random shapes or something.

SO LET ME CUT TO THE CHASE....

While feeling this oncoming energy and feeling my extremities go out of control, my hand reaches up to the sunblocker on the window and pulls it down.... RIGHT OUTIDE the spot i was looking through is that really damn bright ass star.... it was almost like it was looking at me.

still no conclusion but they are either on another planet or want me to think they are on another planet... or SOMEBODY does.

So why do i keep having all these doubts and visions and ideas that the government has gone completely out of control with oppression and false imprisonment. complete contradiction there.

a few days later.... i feel it rather strongly and do believe that on some days... or some natural situation... like maybe the orbit of the moon, the feeling comes in much stronger.... like there is some natural cycle to exploit to make this process easier and more apparent.

on the day that i was feeling so much intimacy (which later resulted in an upset) after it had commenced fully, all of the sudden it stops and my hands motion down my front and then gesture as if to ask a question. i was being asked a question... clearly. The hand motion was to "UNZIP"

my hand kept motioning down my front and in the gestures of questions... in the heat of passion as if to stop and ask "Are you ready to UNZIP..... Are you ready to go all the way?"

this kind of took me by surprise because i thought that my former love might have been deceased and communicating with me on a spiritual level or in the next dimension.... and that he was asking me if i was ready to shed my body and be with him.... really be with him. I had to stop and think about this because although others have made my life so miserable that death kinda seems like a good idea sometimes.... this would greatly upset my mother. So I would basically have to somehow explain to her that i needed to pass on.... and try to make her understand. Rather than become afraid, I considered it. I tried to think of how i would present all this to people close to me.

..... but in the days following i got side tracked....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Sorry, I posted after reading 3 pages and now just read 5 . My personal threads involve a book about conspiracies called Behold a pale Horse and people here at first and other places treated me like a witch cause I had the mark or something. I got a scratch on my right wrist. The AC , A lot of peoples threads on this site used to call me the AC so I thought you were refering to me. I wore a bandanna every single day of high school, my hair looked like Axel Rose. I called myself the beast had a large fascination with it and dont post too much anymore because people dont like me here.

My powers were ready to go as soon as I walked in the door , ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssssss.

It is incredibly interesting to me the omen kid grows up to be the Crow or Friday the 13th Jason.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
sidetracked on the whole NASA thing and elite garbage.

but that night even after that UNZIP questioning session, the intimate energy was still attached to me... attached itself to me so much i lost my breath and had to push him away and I could feel a sadness... an upset, but i couldn't quite understand what it all meant. you don't have a conclusion until you have a conclusion.... I don't know why people don't get this and think i am just so ready to draw the conclusions they want me to.... that is such a stupid waste of time because i could change my mind about something hundreds of times. mind control is really a stupid idea for those who like having things backfire on them and really like looking like jackasses.

here.... i will illustrate this perfectly.

To have an entitity ask you if you want to "UNZIP" can be terrifying for the average person.

Here you are mentioning change once again.... OH GREAT.... SO YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS?!

Just the person i was looking for all this time.... the one with the answers who knows what is going on here!

perhaps you will now guide me to my love or perhaps all this time you could have just been sending me emails.

wait a second... you mean to tell me that ALL THIS TIME I HAVE BEEN GOING CRAZY, you could have summed all this up for me?

WELL HOW ABOUT THAT.

It seems rather EXTRAVAGANT that someone would be going to such trouble to communicate with me in such difficult means when all anyone had to do within this conglomeration was to come on here and simply tell me in black and white as you are doing RIGHT NOW... and explain this whole UNZIP change thing.

uh... yeah....

that would be a really good reason to get pissed off.

To think that all this time I had been toyed with in such ways and have lost so much in the process and have had to SEPERATE MYSELF FROM THE LARGER PART OF SOCIETY... when you could have just been like 'oh, by the way... you will have the opportunity to experience a profound change"

Sick man.... purely sick.

ok then, i think i have illustrated something interesting for our readers to think about.

I am in no way connected to this poster in a willing fashion.... that is a promise.

Second up on the power play. it had occurred to me that demons had been created by oppression of governments. There is a story that keeps being brought to me and a man came to who was made up to look like none other than chang kai shek... who has an interesting history in the nationalists of china... who receeded to Taiwan after some founding members had been eliminated. I a now thinking tiawan has a puppet leadership that is connected to the US and the need to help the PROC control the overall population of china and ensure industry continues. in these struggles people lost their lives.people who had really been fighting for truth against the feudal lords of that time were snuffed out before their time and there is a story of a woman who had originally been a consort and then wife of what would go on to be some sort of prolific soldier whose stance became compromised as communists took over more and more control and china fell under martial law. in a fit of rage after an argument with her man who struck her across the face to remind her of her place as a woman despite being a good man.... who had fallen under intense pressure from his global bros, she threw herself into the hands of the enemy to teach him a lesson.... because she felt she had been thrown away and that all was lost and that so many would be thrown to the wolves anyway, he would see this very quickly and learn his lesson very quickly when he saw her beheaded body leaving him to deal with the frustration of reality. War effects woman and children... war effects all who do not even have a say.

It is just a story being passed around and who knows if it is true because it would be covered up if it was probably... buried, lost, forgotten... whatever. voices have actually spoke to me with chinese terms... it is very odd, but again.... no conclusion can be drawn.

after this intimate "date" i of course never stop questioning details you know. god would not want me to do that for anyone and neither would my love. I have spoken out in the open about this story and do not forget my belief that i am closely monitored despite all my running. Satellites can find anyone. i am not saying it is that extreme but if someone high up wants to find you, they will find you. This is why when i know technology is being used for control rather than finding real criminals... it really pisses me off.

anyway, in a day or two i was awoken from sleep..... by a POWERFUL... yet invisible.... SLAP TO THE FACE.

It was meant to feel like him..... all day I kept thinking the thought "I did NOT hit you.... I did NOT hit you"

emberscott.. people who toy with people through scalar are sick #s and they are positioning themselves as a God... and are in LEAGUE WITH SATAN.

PEOPLE... WE ARE BEING FED SOME SERIOUS DISINFO!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i was literally slapped awake. I almost fell out of my bed.

QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Do not think for one second that i do not... even my deepest most intimate feelings.

No one can stop me from doing that as long as there is breath in my body. No one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join