It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do u speak certain cryptic lingo? If so, I need u to bounce ideas off of because I think I c the AC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Dear BlackSatinDancer,
I don't think you are crazy.
I think you are exceptional.
Let me specify. I mean exceptional in the contexts of 1, 2, and the first half of 3a.

I asked you the question. It only seems fair I share more of what "criptics" (to borrow your teminology) means to me. I may have to give this some more thought over the course of this thread, though.
What is "criptics" to me? How would I explain or define it?

Sometimes a secret is just a seek writ.
I have a fetish for words, and what they can mean to people at many levels, and what associations they themselves make with words.

I really appreciated your response to my question so far. My favorite parts were paragraphs 4,5, and 6. Your sixth paragraph brought me to tears. Tears of joy and affirmation, not sadness or pity. I'm a 39 year old man of relatively large stature, physically. I was firefighter in the usaf for 11 years, and spent 4 years of my life in austere hostile warzones. At Goodfellow Air Force Base in Texas there are two schools. One is the Fire Acadamy, which I attended. The other is an intel school that is mostly for cryptology and pysops tactics.

I so hope more people take the time to read the sixth paragraph. I liked it so much I'm going to quote it again here:

"Now you don't give a # if people think you are crazy... you just want to know what the hell is going on. More and more you start noticing that undertalk everywhere you go and it really starts messing with your head. You're not the only one though. Somewhere within the never ending chatter there is a coherency that is above it and holds your attention. You have been avoiding the dialogue with others that don't get you and now notice that some people know exactly what you are going through and some seem to be trying to help and some seem to be out to get you. Others do not notice the undertalk even in public if they have not been brought to that level on that subject. Random interjection can begin to tell stories, pictures can give you answers... but now you've got to consider if they are sincere or just reading your mind and messing with you.... they begin showing you things. You begin throwing your confusion on the table in bits and pieces if nothing more that to see if you get a reaction because finding answers becomes most important to a near dysfunctional extent because of all the things happening around you. What you are doing is not throwing your subconscious out for trivial mundane crap, but you start throwing it out for truth, THEN! you start getting affirmation. Answers back. Someone is putting them there... the fact that you don't know something about it and have to dig in some way is what makes it "cryptic"... it's vaulted... you have to hit some key, be on some wavelength to read between the lines.... and then you have to question on every imaginable mental level you can access if you are going nuts and imagining it because it's touch and go... touch and go. Sometimes you just let it sleep. Sometimes you think you see it but you are just jumping to conclusions." - BlackSatinDancer

I'm going to give myself some time to internalize and digest those words. Thank you for sharing, btw.

I ♥ that 6th paragraph.

☮, ILOVE★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ☆

edit on 15-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: add a link to Goodfellow Air Force Base information for reference to my claims.

well, thank you. some of the stuff I pour out tends to be too much for others... sometimes I express my bitterness a lot but I'm just trying to be honest. I'm just trying to make people understand how certain things feel. I'm glad you appreciated it. That makes it worth my time to type it out.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilyich

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
He is no dummy but he started digging into secret intel after climbing ladders and he understand the anatomy and psychology of a person WELL.

Then he found things that really screwed with his head. Not only has he pulled this into reality by his own imagination and paranoia of all of it, but somebody else knew it would happen well before that.... and that is who visited me when I was five. So looking back, he could exploit those triggers in me because he knew that I knew that it was all real.... because I have seen it with my own eyes.

You can't beat Xezbeth if you already let him in. Even if by accident.

not sure why you think I "let him in"... also not sure why you think personal power hinges on superstition. No foe is unbeatable. I have to question if you really believe in your own God if you think a liar cannot be beaten by truth. Strange to me, very strange.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by idunno12

More and more you start noticing that undertalk everywhere you go and it really starts messing with your head. You're not the only one though. Somewhere within the never ending chatter there is a coherency that is above it and holds your attention.

Fear lives in darkness. By saying the words out loud, you bring it out into the light. The fear loses all its power and the light shines brighter.
Sometimes that light isn't only for yourself, but also for others who only needed to know that there was another faintly glowing light on the path.

Regardless of the reactions and opinions of the watchers and the participators, keep right on bringing the words into the light.

And that's all I have to say 'bout that, because words aren't adequate right now.

I believe this very much. It's one thing to open your mouth and be wrong and silly... it's another to have a serious concern and to genuinely feel something in your heart and do nothing. I'd much rather have the first regret than the last. I have seen my deepest fears become reality and effect many people. If someone has something that they think could mean anything to anyone, they can't hold on to it... it's meant to be given out. It could even drive you TRULY mad to keep things within if your spirit is calling you to bring it to the table. I'm not saying throw everything around like party confetti, but things stew for a while and I have to figure out a way to understand it... Sometimes you just can't sit and figure it all out on your own... no matter how important personal soul searching is. It's all about shedding light in a dark world.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
Is there anything we can help you with, BlackSatinDancer?

hmmm... no, thanks for asking. Despite still being a little annoyed at memories of my mind, my honor, my credentials... so many things trampled on just to prove a point
...*sigh*... i'm actually pretty happy. Just need to take a deep breath.

I actually think now, that someone out there... somewhere... managed to change or is changing the course of history.

That's big... real big.

I think there is a lot more in store as well... I just have to keep trying to understand.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

he's not the only one he has greeting me. but other faces don't matter, they are just people but yeah, he has slaves in the system. most of them have no idea what is going on... obviously or they would question him.
I have to overlook so much, it's hard to function in society... period. I have to numb myself to triggers constantly. They got other people going with that stuff and it just ripples out. They demonized us.

Is english your first language? A lot of the crypto-isms are, in fact, just bad syntax. ex: first sentence

If you are talking about the title, common sense should let you know that in a short field, it's more important to get your point across than it is to play by grammar and vocabulary rules.

I get my point across... sometimes too well.

as for the cryptics... you are missing it silly. It's right under your nose.

I'm trying to fill in the blanks, and no the title is not what I was talking about. I find myself trying to determine between crypto-s and the ebonics. (Which parts to see as cryptic and which parts to see as bad grammar-ebonics

beleive me, I want to figure this out because of some things that I have seen.

You lost me because I wasn't really adding too much slang into the first post so I'm not real sure what you're hoping to accomplish here by critiquing my grammar. I made it very clear that some would not understand. Is this what you were trying to say... That you don't understand?

Maybe you should just try mentioning what YOU have experienced because I do know how to talk and if I sometimes choose to use slang, I think you should respect the fact that people come from different cultures and I grew up around a lot of other funny talking people of all kinds and we seem to be pretty proud of it... and quite frankly, sometimes it's faster to spit your point out with slang.

Now sometimes I feel pressed for time and maybe make hasty posts and forget to mention certain things that would make my points more clear, but I have written books worth of very coherent and thought provoking material to people and many have told me things like "You write very well" and "I can tell you are very smart by the way you write"
I get told stuff like this a lot and have ever since I was quite young so I really don't see how your statement is really... pertinent?

I'll also mention that no one is helping me write this and tell the very complex and nearly surreal stories that I have to tell.... because, well... this is my life. People mess with me and I will react and I know I am not the only one who has been jerked around by people.

If you're not helping shed light... You're not doing the work so maybe you should put something out there to prove YOU can write and have the right to be critiquing others... how about that?

edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

are you joking. you exhibit delusional arrogance. you can call it "guess my crypto", but it is nothing but an old fashioned (played millions of times over) game of "guess who I am thinking of"

p.s. I've seen pictures of a young Obama with bandannas around his neck.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It could even drive you TRULY mad to keep things within if your spirit is calling you to bring it to the table. I'm not saying throw everything around like party confetti, but things stew for a while and I have to figure out a way to understand it... Sometimes you just can't sit and figure it all out on your own...

Things look so incredibly different when they live inside your head. And just the act of bringing the things out, whether they are written or spoken, can help things fall into place and be understood in a way which could never happen otherwise. Sometimes it doesn't even have anything to do with the audience viewing the written words or hearing the thoughts.

And to the poster who spoke of arrogance...I see rawness and resignation and frustration and hopefulness and perseverance and honesty and a few more things...but not arrogance in the form which you are addressing.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

not sure why you think I "let him in"... also not sure why you think personal power hinges on superstition.

FYI - something personal about me: I am not superstitious. Well.. maybe just a little stitious.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

he's not the only one he has greeting me. but other faces don't matter, they are just people but yeah, he has going with that stuff and it just ripples out. They demonized us.

Is english your first language? A lot of the crypto-isms are, in fact, just bad syntax. ex: first sentence

I get my point across... sometimes too well.

as for the cryptics... you are missing it silly. It's right under your nose.

I'm trying to fill in the blanks, and no the title is not what I was talking about. I find myself trying to determine between crypto-s and the ebonics. (Which parts to see as cryptic and which parts to see as bad grammar-ebonics

beleive me, I want to figure this out because of some things that I have seen.

You lost me because I wasn't really adding too much slang into the first post so I'm not real sure what you're hoping to accomplish here by critiquing my grammar. I made it very clear that some would not understand. Is this what you were trying to say... That you don't understand?

Now sometimes I feel pressed for time and maybe make hasty posts and forget to mention certain things that would make my points more clear, but I have written books worth of very coherent and thought provoking material to people and many have told me things like "You write very well" and "I can tell you are very smart by the way you write"
I get told stuff like this a lot and have ever since I was quite young so I really don't see how your statement is really... pertinent?

I'll also mention that no one is helping me write this and tell the very complex and nearly surreal stories that I have to tell.... because, well... this is my life. People mess with me and I will react and I know I am not the only one who has been jerked around by people.

If you're not helping shed light... You're not doing the work so maybe you should put something out there to prove YOU can write and have the right to be critiquing others... how about that?

edit on 15-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

are you joking. you exhibit delusional arrogance. you can call it "guess my crypto", but it is nothing but an old fashioned (played millions of times over) game of "guess who I am thinking of"

p.s. I've seen pictures of a young Obama with bandannas around his neck.

Why can't you just say you are curious... it's not Obama. It IS somebody that might effect political campaigns though.

The premise I built that was meant for the few who have seen certain things, was not meant to offend you if there are certain things you don't see, so I'm not sure where you think doggedness is going to get you in this. That crap aint even in my game book. Maybe sometimes I CAN get a little arrogant but have you ever met someone who constantly has the rug pulled out from underneath them? is constantly having to explain themselves about things started around them which they don't have the answers for? then they are supposed to come up with answers for themselves & others some of which only distort truth or are too lazy to look for themselves. Well, I don't think that can really qualify as arrogance so much anymore.

It's more like THE PRODUCT, if you know what I mean... and since I did not set those wheels in motion you might want to try complaining to somebody else about that. I'd tell you who but you probably wouldn't listen and I owe you no answers in life.

Now then, even if I try very hard to put this in a diplomatic way... I know you're still not going to like it, but that is the way it is in my world. Learning can be a grueling and aggravating process for some, I understand that, but you are talking to somebody who surely has not had any answers just handed to them... If that helps to explain my attitude to you... as if I'm obligated in the first place... then hopefully you'll find some satisfaction in that.

I'm a people pleaser.

You're welcome.

Any other quirk of mine you'd like to attempt to say disqualifies everything else that might have happened in my life? since truth to you is obviously mostly about who sounds like sugar on your ears.

Because as polite and considerate as I CAN be... which is very polite and considerate of others, I'm not going to just keep something I feel is true to myself just because some might not like the way it sounds. If that is how it should work in life to you and that's how you decide what truth is... if it was said "nicely" or not... then you might not want to ask me questions. Just a piece of advice.

You're welcome again.
edit on 17-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As for anyone else who may be interested, I fell and knocked the crap out of my hip on a piece of iron
... did not make it to scan any photos yet and have to go take care of some legal stuff. I've been sitting here thinking if posting that picture is a good idea. I just KNOW someone is going to have crap to say about it, but I'm wondering if this could somehow be important to others because it's not just me in the photo... coarse you'd have to understand what I meant... and most will just not understand and this is something that CANNOT be explained without a few documents to go along with it. it's actually my kindergarten class picture.

In the mean time I have been noticing some other weird things around... so I'm just gonna sit here a while and rest my hip.
edit on 17-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Vulpecula will save you

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Some of the things you say have strong connections to what I experienced recently, I don't know cryptic lingo, but i was "shown" a lot of cryptic symbols. Do they things you were shown seem sinister, or give you an eternal feeling, like you expect the future to be more advanced but its the past in shiny new packaging....forgot where i was going. Do they identify with Hebrew or Latin names? Were you shown symbols of eagles, crowns, pyramids, roman numerals, the crest you find on a highway sign, checkers? Do you think about duality often? Do you believe aliens and demons are one in the same, or not believe at all? Have you ever "bugged out" hard?
Do the words "spun" or "cryptocracy" have any relevance?

edit on 18-11-2011 by freshlemonscent because: SPELLING CORRECTION, MISSED IDEA

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by freshlemonscent
Some of the things you say have strong connections to what I experienced recently, I don't know cryptic lingo, but i was "shown" a lot of cryptic symbols. Do they things you were shown seem sinister, or give you an eternal feens are one in the same, or not believe at all? Have you ever "bugged out" hard?
Do the words "spun" or "cryptocracy" have any relevance?

edit on 18-11-2011 by freshlemonscent because: SPELLING CORRECTION, MISSED IDEA

cryptocracy... much relevance... good questions- eagles. I think about duality all the time because anything can branch off into duality... it does. To see it and to second guess even that, you start seeing things around you but it's ripping your mind wide open. Turning out the subconscience. In a way it's a relief but it makes you see things in people. These things happen almost everytime I go into public. something weird happened today. i have been wracking my brain trying to put it together while under this huge wave of negativity. The whole day was not like that... at all.... but today was definitely odd. I wish it were easy to list all of the things i've seen over the years. i recalled something that three people said to me today, in the past, that I now know seemed completely out of place for a reason... now I think I know why. i remember stuff like that all the time and there are COUNTLESS examples that let me know that others are aware of this as well and have been for many years... especially the police when they start digging into federal files. they really start messing with me hard trying to piece together what some damn agents took it upon themselves to put in my records but they are essentially following a trail that was deliberately left for them. people do things all the time not knowing better although they should just be checking their own positions and roles in many cases.... It is so hard to believe how stacked everything is. I'm pretty sure I was "pinged" today.... I felt much better when I was out and about further west of here. Two very strange things happened that would be too hard for me to explain, but they seem to have pulled a couple of cards out of the woodwork, two people who are connected to triggers and the entertainment industry... one of them currently in a huge mess tied up with some British magazine wealth. The other borrowed something and didn't know it.. got himself caught up.

I can't even imagine how these things transpire with these other people and the stories they have to tell, it just manifests before me. I can see a very faint outline of why they would be used as triggers... multiple different possibilities. Each one almost as bad as the last.

the extent that it takes my mind to is a deadly one. It's often hard to see intention. Because of this, you would just not believe some of the cycles that my mind go through... to the point where I'm very close to being certain that we are all going to die because it becomes the only computable answer to the equation. Now you may say that life is not so computable... the problem is that I am seeing over and over and over again that life is purely computation.... and therefore from select angles, my be totally and completely predictable and hardwired, yet still hinging on the next notion of duality to be mutable... or to at least make it seem as though there is duality and something to be achieved.

as for aliens and demons being the same or whether or not I even believe... I've met one. I understand if that completely blows what I'm trying to say here up.... but this is who I am. I met a survivor when i was five... he knew me. There was a mission, choices were made to improve the current situation with the least blow to karmic. The whole mission was thought, planned and executed altruistically in my opinion but the closer you get to this dirtball, the more crap seems to get out of hand. Now there are many others involved who benefit but seem to be like bloodsucking leeches and are still doing things to make everything worse, not better... and those are humans, not aliens. Everything that lives has a dual nature and it is dependent on choice. i have not had the time to sit and talk to my visitor about all the choices he has made or what has been forced upon him and i DO question some of these things, because I believe he had knowledge of many of these things and the reasons that he did not do anything to circumvent it an issue that greatly tears at my mind.... but I also believe his spirit confesses to me and that would mean that the reason he didn't do anything about some of the things that have gone very wrong... is because he is or was kept from doing that.

...by humans.

Does that answer your question?

I ask him all the time why he just doesn't tell me certain things.... all the while confessions are made to me and my eyes are seeing new things all the time. He would if he could.
edit on 19-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
when I say people should be checking their own roles and positions.... so many people seem to want to pass off this idea that small innocent children would need to be meddle with to teach lessons... like always making a certain child go without certain things and trying to say it's for a good cause.... when you are talking about a child.

It's just really weird how all this plays out.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
like a witch hunt...

you would not believe the ridiculous things that were brought up to me under observation while incarcerated by locals....

they see something and start trying to dig it out from under me. I never knew why. I just thought everybody hated me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

when I say people should be checking their own roles and positions.... so many people seem to want to pass off this idea that small innocent children would need to be meddle with to teach lessons... like always making a certain child go without certain things and trying to say it's for a good cause.... when you are talking about a child.

As for me, I see things in black and white - no grey areas at all. And, I read this thread from the beginning to right here. Now, either I am really stupid and can't figure out what the heck you all are talking about, or you all are crazy. Not that I have anything against crazy people, I have dealt with them a lot and for the most part, crazy people don't tend to harm anyone other than themselves. But, crazy people tend to think they are so valuable that the government will go to extremes to screw with them. So to those of you who think the government tapped into your cerebrum, (medulla with the last person I dealt with), if you were that valuable, they'd just pay you to be on their team. And for those of you whose religions brainwashed you into thinking Satan is after you, you should know that the Bible says that God created Satan. (Isaiah 45:7 - "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.) Since God only does good things, there must be good in the creation of Satan, so quit worrying about him. I sincerely hope that I am really stupid so that you aren't crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by banishedfromthisarea

As for me, I see things in black and white - no grey areas at all. And, I read this thread from the beginning to right here. Now, either I am really stupid and can't figure out what the heck you all are talking about, or you all are crazy. Not that I have anything against crazy people, I have dealt with them a lot and for the most part, crazy people don't tend txtremes to screw with them. So to those of you who think the government tapped into your cerebrum, (medulla with the last person I dealt with), if you were that valuable, they'd just pay you to be on their team. And for those of you whose religions brainwashed you into thinking Satan is after you, you should know that the Bible says that God created Satan. (Isaiah 45:7 - "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.) Since God only does good things, there must be good in the creation of Satan, so quit worrying about him. I sincerely hope that I am really stupid so that you aren't crazy.

Wow... you think that the government would only see something as valuable if they could employ it.

what if it is more of a threat to them? they would actually be more likely to employ that person.

I think you should widen your scope. There are definitely things going on that people don't understand. i do not claim to know all of it or I would not have needed to make the thread. Try to be more flexible and you may see things like that.

There are deep psychological issues that are surfacing in politics and entertainment right now that are steering the entire boat... and it doesn't stop there, it goes into every home, every walk of life in every crevice of the earth. Do not even attempt to suggest that there are not key players in all fields... even ones YOU think are not important. That is top dog mentality and some types do not operate with those old doggish understandings. I don't have to have a big name to be someone important... to at least be a witness. There are witnesses all around. they do not have to be wearing crowns, badges or stripes to be one of God's own. That's a very simple thing right there. if you cannot wrap your head around that possibility... or the obvious reasons why it would be that way in the first place if for nothing more than the pure irony of it, then how could you possibly understand the rest?

don't hurt yourself.

People are trying to start a war... they are behind the scenes pulling strings. They "create" people to do this work. they do not announce to you who they are. they meddled with this man and he has learned to do the same... although I cannot tell you exactly what is going on in his mind right now or whether he has broken his own programming but he can be very annoying and is the one who made me aware of a lot of this.

it is very important for me to understand what side of this he is on because he is so full of triggers, he's a trigger trap... a possible trigger puller. I don't think he would be doing any of this without bias and i want to understand his bias because I think he might not even understand it... although i hope he does and he is just being a typical ego maniac when it comes to me.

I am pretty positive that he would have went on to be a very key player in starting some seriously dicey stuff and now I see why. i feel much has been foiled from the original layout but he is still very active and meddling and i don't get that.

as for what can be accomplished via the internet... you have no idea what has transpired across these lines.
You have no idea how many people in this world have reacted off of my actions or words... even things I have said to only a few.

they never would have noticed in a million years... the never would have taken notice of ANY of it, had my name not been recognized. that's the only reason it is happening.

as for being employed by the government... who told you I have never worked for the government? how do you know ANYTHING in my life involving the government? What exactly are you doing in here trying to be convincing and causing people to second guess based on something that you, as a random member of this site, are simply not supposed to know about me if you are a stranger?

i'm not saying you are not... it simply suggests that you have not thought of many many things here.

... but you know it, you even describe yourself as seeing only in black and white as if this is something to brag about.

edit on 20-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
there was something else this man did... whether he knew it or not. what it facilitated is not how the general public sees it. He turned a tide away from another man who was supposed to be an opposition. It was supposed to be a disservice but he actually did him a favor whether or not he or others see this.

He either knows, sees and accepts that he is a tool of this system to soften the blow... or he does not see it at all.

I cannot tell and it is a very important aspect because it would shed more light on others he is close to.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So where is this photo?
2nd line

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
So where is this photo?
2nd line

ok... ok... i was waiting for something to tell me i should... most people will not know what they are looking at, but pictures can tell you a lot.

i will go scan it. i made some copies the other day for my insurance card and forgot to take it, but i will get to it.
i understand if you remind me, thinking i am blowing it off... but give me a couple days. i want to do some painting and make sure I have thought it over completely.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
now mind you.... i will not be telling you what you are looking at. you have to know to see it... or you wouldn't understand in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join