It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge orders NYPD that they cannot evict the protestors from Zuccotti Park!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Wait for the effect of the quantitative easing over there, you and your's will love to pay for it also...

I do not understand how people do not see that goverments have ruined non only the present but the future...

edit on 15-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Him, how when it was a female judge who ordered the injunction blocking the eviction?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Im curious where the judge thinks he has jurisdiction on this one. Zucotti Park is not owned by the City of New York. Its owned by a private development company, making the park private property that is accessible to the public.

It would be like protestors storming a Hospital to protest. A Hospital is private property that is accessible to the public. The protestors in the Hospital can legally be removed with no injuries to their rights.

Im going to assume New York has laws on the book that cover this issue.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

And how will big companies do that, what is the point of them bankrupting taxpayers as then the markets collapse and no one will have money to give them, its all paranoid bull#

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lindarm
Anyone who supports that bunch is nuts. If those people had any brains they would be in DC protesting the Federal Reserve, who are the American Mafia, and they are screwing us left and right.
So buy a clue bozo.

To the owsers,

Please tell me why you are not in DC.

I have not kept up with the post, but you know or must know that is the place you should be.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
edit on 11/16/2011 by Immune because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join