I love this cartoon specially the characters,I don't know where to watch it again!!Do you?

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I love this cartoon '101 Dalmatians' but lately I didn't find it anywhere,but most of all I like this character Named Cruella De Vil.It reminds me the times we are living now days, and my question is who are we? related to those characters,are we the Puppies or Cruella?

source(www.fanpop.com...

TextBackground: Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment began its life in 1978 as Walt Disney Home Video. Prior to 1981, their first releases were only live action films such as Pete's Dragon and The Love Bug. Starting in 1981 with Dumbo, they began releasing their animated films and cartoons on video. The Walt Disney Home Video name was kept until 2001, when it was renamed as Walt Disney Home Entertainment. Starting in the late 1990s, the company began producing DVDs, and in 2006, they started to release Blu-ray Discs. As of 2008, it is known as Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.

source(www.closinglogos.com...

I think the old cartoons remain the best and I hope in 100 years from now our grandchildren could watch it to!
edit on 15-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: sic
edit on 15-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: Do you?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Don't know if I can say the name, but have you tried Netflix? They usually have all the Disney movies. I already have this on DVD from when my sons were little. Not my Favorite though.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Thank you very much for that but but it's not accessible to me right now,I will wait maybe I get few answers!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Tvduck.com
Projectfreetv.com
Thepiratebay.org
Limewire

And I would be Curella 100%
edit on 15-11-2011 by darkredfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Disney protects their intellectual property like almost no other company, so fair warning if you try and go through any illegal channel to see it. Mickey will put a beatin' on ya....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

There is a message in post but you don't get it,maybe I have to much gentility....so please pretty please,don;t thread on me!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Oh I am so good, the best!!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
By cartoon do you mean movie and if so , do you mean the 1961?
There's like thirty 101 dalmatians and there might have been a cartoons

www.novamov.com...

Anyways I'm eighty percent sure that's exactly what you're looking for.

www.letmewatchthis.com...

There's a bunch of links there.
That's generally what I use to watch movies/tv shows. It's a pretty awesome website.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Reptius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Well.thank you very much sir,but I have to look for intellectual property first!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm just saying be careful. Any site you find it on may have some nasty viruses, etc. I've just seen Disney come in and sue a daycare center for having their characters painted on the walls, etc. without permission. I mean, really? They're nuts...that's all.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thank you very much much sir I will do so!I just find it in my friend collection,subliminal message!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The first disney film I saw was snow white and the seven dwarves at the cinema when I was younger.

I like watching Ulsses 31 from time to time. Some of the episodes were a bit odd.

edit on 28-11-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: typo

new topics
top topics

join