It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky says he only 'horsed around' with boys.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sandusky says he only 'horsed around' with boys.

www.google.com

Jerry Sandusky told NBC News' "Rock Center" on Monday night that he was not a pedophile but, in retrospect, should not have showered with the boys he's charged with sexually assaulting.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Really, Jerry????

You shouldn't be showering with 8 and 10 year old boys?

I don't know what his lawyer is thinking, letting him do an interview. I am hearing rumors now that Sandusky's affairs with boys was an open secret on campus. One story that I have heard is that there was an ice cream parlor in State College that served a dish of ice cream called a 'Sandusky'. It had two scoops of ice cream on a plate with an inverted cone between the scoops to look like male genitalia.

www.google.com

ETA: Maybe Jerry's lawyer doesn't like pedophiles either.... Good for him!
Edit one more time: It appears that I was wrong about his lawyer, there are indications that he likes girls on the younger side..... see later post and link.
edit on 15-11-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This whole story reeks of cover ups and creeps.

Somehow this lunatic is out on bail? ughhhh

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Your signature is an apt description of this mess.

The more I hear about it, the more that I think a lot of people in power were aware, at least to some degree of his assaults on boys.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Really, Jerry????

You shouldn't be showering with 8 and 10 year old boys?

I don't know what his lawyer is thinking, letting him do an interview. I am hearing rumors now that Sandusky's affairs with boys was an open secret on campus. One story that I have heard is that there was an ice cream parlor in State College that served a dish of ice cream called a 'Sandusky'. It had two scoops of ice cream on a plate with an inverted cone between the scoops to look like male genitalia.

www.google.com

Don't be so judgmental, these boys were at-risk youths
most had no father figure in there life..

Someone has to teach the boys to shower like men.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sure. There's nothing wrong with a grown man, who isn't the child's father to bathe with them. I wasn't aware we'd changed the term from child sexual abuse to "horsing around".

What's sexual about washing somebody's body in that sort of setting?

Please, this guy is a straight up pedophile, there's no getting around that at this point. He admits to being naked and touching children in the shower.

Case closed.

~Keeper

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
yeah there was some horseing around alright. Little boys rideing his horse. This sick bastardi needs to be castrated with an old rusty knife and let him bleed out and die slowly. If all these others tried so hard to cover this sick s# up whats to say they wernt getting their "horses" rode as well? Everyone involved in this deserves what they get. Sandusky deserves what i said before but unfortunatly he wont get that, but I'm sure he'll be able to do plenty of "horseing around" in the shower where he's going, only this time he will be the one rideing the horse. aint karma a biatch?

edit on 11/15/2011 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
He is guilty and he knows that is going to be a jail bird, but then again, if the boy that the alleged act was committed so many years ago, doesn't come forward the case main victim could be scrapped as that is the only instance that somebody witness the abuse personally, the victims coming forward now are still been investigated, they need the main victim from where this case was brought up to light.

I wonder if the now young adult will come forward and face the scrutiny of the press, lawyers and people to expose Sandusky.

I just wonder.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sounds very jacksonesque.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This all smells to me took 9 years to come out I have a had time remebering what I ate last week. period

Some MSM idiot got a hook and ran with it, sound like bishops trying to distarct media. period
edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sandusky will die either in jail or in the streets, so it does not matter. He should just kill himself now

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
He is guilty and he knows that is going to be a jail bird, but then again, if the boy that the alleged act was committed so many years ago, doesn't come forward the case main victim could be scrapped as that is the only instance that somebody witness the abuse personally, the victims coming forward now are still been investigated, they need the main victim from where this case was brought up to light.

I wonder if the now young adult will come forward and face the scrutiny of the press, lawyers and people to expose Sandusky.

I just wonder.

I think there are a lot more victims than we have heard about so far. A lot more.

Sandusky created The Second Mile foundation in 1977. I would be surprised that the abuse didn't begin at that time or even before. That is a lot of years and a lot of victims, I'm guessing.

I hope that at least one has the fortitude to come forward to make certain that this scumbag gets what the judicial system will dish out. I say dish out, because they can't do what I think he deserves..... Something about cruel and unusual punishment and the US Constitution.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I hate sandusky. I will also say that this is probably part of child sex slave trafficking.. And the judge who set his non bail should be arrested and dis barred.. And shes probably a pedo too. Burn the whole system. Down with corruption.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
This whole story reeks of cover ups and creeps.

Somehow this lunatic is out on bail? ughhhh
**Know what ya mean.He's free for now but will be horsing around with the big boys in prison after his trial.And they just love pedos.If i were him i'd contenplate suicide.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I agree, but for some reason the main victim is the boy that the witness saw with Sandusky in the act, many of the victims that are coming forward will be drill to death by lawyers and many of the cases will be drop, I applaud any brave victim that comes forward to expose their abuse knowing that their private lives will be exposed for everybody to scrutinize

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Even when he does to go prison he will
be in confinement. He will not be around
the other prisoners. They keep most of them
segergated.
edit on 15-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
On ABC News, he was asked if he was sexually attracted to children. Bob Costas was not buying it and Sandusky took a long time to answer and actually said "I love children and enjoy being around them" before stuttering to say he is not sexually attracted to them.

www.youtube.com...

Bob Costas caught him and would not buy Sandusky's bull crap story.
edit on 11/15/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Thanks to redparrothead and his post in a related thread:

Thread

Apparently Jerry's attorney likes them young too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join