It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking New Vaccine Documentary - Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here's a well researched vaccine documentary that's recently been released, Lethal Injection: The Story Of Vaccination. Make sure you watch it before the all powerful Pharms try to get it shut down

Part 1 The definitive look into the history of vaccination. From cancer, to autism, to the purposeful sterilization of innocent people around the globe, find out why all of these things are perfectly legal according to U.S. CODE - why the government considers you no different than cattle in their own law.

We all hear the science from the Pharmaceuticals which 99% of the time supports their products and claim minimal risk. They choose which studies are funded, if a researcher starts conducting experiments that damage profits or make the Pharms have to pay out compensation, they get their funding pulled and have their laboratory's taken off them.

Most doctors trust what they are told by the Pharmaceuticals and even get paid per vaccine. The unvaccinated are not studied as a control group, we are told it would be pointless as they are such a unhealthy group, however this couldn't be further from the truth. It is the vaccinated who go down with Cot Death, Muscular Dystrophy, Cancer, Diabetes Type 1, MS, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Asthma, Eczema and much more. Vaccinated people are not healthy people. The Pharms make 20 times as much money because of the damage they have done to these people.

The Pharmaceuticals are like the banks, totally corrupt, we cannot trust them with our health. They want us to sick, that's why they jab us with disease at birth. Vaccines are a bigger lie than 9/11, if we were ever allowed to fairly test vaccines they would be outlawed immediately and many people would go to jail. It's such a big lie that most people won't even consider the possibility that there would be a lie so big; they will continue to trust vaccines and won't entertain any evidence against them.

People will always repeat the Big Pharma propaganda that they have had drilled into them "Vaccines have saved lives" and "Vaccines saved us from Polio and Smallpox" whereas the reality is quite different, anyone who chooses to do the research will discover that the majority of these epidemics were caused by the early vaccination programs. We've been playing we fire for far too long, vaccines need to be stopped!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Mainly posting so that I can watch this whole documentary later on.

Anyways, I have always been skeptical of vaccinations. I somehow managed to bounce my way through elementary and high-school without getting ANY.. I feel like the luckiest person alive, seriously.

I know I have had the chicken pox vaccine though.. I don't remember getting it, however. Also, I got a penecillin (spelling?) shot a few months back after going to the E.R..

Can't win 'em all!

S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

I'm glad to hear you haven't received many vaccines EvanJP. I hope you enjoy the documentary, or at least feel positive that you've been able to get access to this information, which so many people are unaware of

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It's the type of documentary you can watch a number of times as it's packed full of information

new topics

top topics

join