It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush:Because he said so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
homepage.mac.com...

There's no way he skates passed on this show. The upside? They've shamed the corporate media into action!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Dude, I sometimes don't know what to make of you!! :p
Nice post, great find, just love it.

What channel is "The Daily Show" broadcasted on btw?
I bet ya someone jumps out saying its a anti Bush propaganda full of lies though ...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Amusing video. Points out how Osama just disappeared and was "a really good hider." Ha!

The words he chooses are a great tactic. My personal favorite... the "Patriot Act." Can't believe he actually snuck that one by everyone.

Daily Show is on Comedy Central

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBalloon
The words he chooses are a great tactic. My personal favorite... the "Patriot Act." Can't believe he actually snuck that one by everyone.

Was the "Patriot Act" the official name of the now-famous act passed by Congress in 2002? I thought that was just the nickname the media gave it, and that it's official name was "The National Security Act of 2002" or somethng like that... (kind of like how, whenever the federal government creates a new executive post, like the ones for combating drugs or terrorism, the media calls that person the "drug czar" even though the real name of the post doesn't have the word "czar" in it at all...)

P.S. -- The Daily Show is a great show. It's hilarious, and they make fun of everyone!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
That was great, and so true. I just loved that little shake of his shoulders towards the end that basically said, "I don't care what you think."

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Great another bash Bush clip, actually I am glad he is in office and not some small petered whimp who would cater to demands of countries such as France. Listen Saddam had to go, and if you lamenecks would just support your troops and CIC and let us put a dent in the radical crap going on. Saddam gave comfort and asylum to terrorists, therefore Bush warned him and many others, we are no longer going to be defensive. Russia I am afraid has now had to find out the hard way.

You peacenicks make me sick and you give those who died to give you the freedom to gripe a bad name. I say, leave the country, France will welcome you with open arms, but dont expect the US nor the UK to coe to frances aid any longer. Maybe Germany will??

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Great another bash Bush clip, actually I am glad he is in office and not some small petered whimp who would cater to demands of countries such as France. Listen Saddam had to go, and if you lamenecks would just support your troops and CIC and let us put a dent in the radical crap going on. Saddam gave comfort and asylum to terrorists, therefore Bush warned him and many others, we are no longer going to be defensive. Russia I am afraid has now had to find out the hard way.

You peacenicks make me sick and you give those who died to give you the freedom to gripe a bad name. I say, leave the country, France will welcome you with open arms, but dont expect the US nor the UK to coe to frances aid any longer. Maybe Germany will??

Yeah, right. And the moon is made out of green cheese and masterbation will make you go blind. When I read a post like this I just have to
I'm guessing you are one of the few that can actually understand what that idiot is talking about.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No one ever pays any attention to me... *sniff*

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heh, but whatever, that clip needs to be seen by as many people as possible. It's pure comedic genius and the most effective rip against Bush I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Well, funny..but still brings up that age-old argument about Saddam having them in the past...trying to get them, using them...yada yada yada. Daily show is funny though. They do make fun of everyone, conservative and liberal alike.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Nice link, so we don't listen to the facts we listen to bush, and we do what he tells us to do (because he says so) well that is what a lot of brainwashed Americans do every day because it is not that they agree with bush as a leader but they own their loyalties to the republican party.

It is very sad how people will follow their political parties to hell just because is tradition to be faithful, so the hell with the rest of the nation.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Was the "Patriot Act" the official name of the now-famous act passed by Congress in 2002? I thought that was just the nickname the media gave it, and that it's official name was "The National Security Act of 2002" or somethng like that...

Denying ignorance:

Official name was the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act, signed into law by a$$hole Bush on 26 October 2001.

The acronym desecrates both the United States of America and the concept of patriotism:

"Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism".

A crock of bullsh*t brought to you by the Bush administration, pumping fear and terror into American citizens and destroying your civil liberties every day while so many remain blissfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Denying ignorance:

Official name was the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act, signed into law by a$$hole Bush on 26 October 2001.

The acronym desecrates both the United States of America and the concept of patriotism:

"Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism".

A crock of bullsh*t brought to you by the Bush administration, pumping fear and terror into American citizens and destroying your civil liberties every day while so many remain blissfully ignorant.

You have voted MaskedAvatar for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

top topics

join