It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Finally Admits To Isreal/US Terrorist Attack (covert operation) On Ammo Depot outside Tehran.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
To the last 2 posters?

Who will you vote for in the election? Just curious!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

To the last 2 posters?

Who will you vote for in the election? Just curious!

I haven't decided yet. I'm torn between Paul and Cain. Though I'm not sure what this has to do with the thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Id rather support removing excisting goverment the fraken illegal jews in cabinet spots ,get rid of dual citizen spots in goverment.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

You do realize they force greece into accepting a banker as a PM right?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Id rather support removing excisting goverment the fraken illegal jews in cabinet spots ,get rid of dual citizen spots in goverment.

I cant argue with that. I don't think dual citizenship should be allowed in government positions either. Doesn't mean I'm not still proud of my American heritage.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Thank you for many centaurys alot of countries have put up with this and its time we renouce we dont want you anymore.
Really all this started in the 1400s and has just grown time we stop them.

edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Hard to be proud to live in america any more

If you live here and it's so hard, you can easily renounce your citizenship and immigrate to a more favorable country for your ideals. Me personally, I'm proud to be an American!

Proud to be an American

A study once showed that when people from all around the globe where asked who they are, every person asked that question answered with their name except one country.
Can you guess which country that was?

on topic, I tend to give little credence to stories from un named sources who used to work either here or there.
Whilst it may be important for some to believe that they are proud to be American, surely it isn't a stretch to be proud to be a person, proud to show compassion, proud to lead by example.

American was once respected and people saw a proud strong nation, but it is now showing cracks, the shine is getting dull, people are losing respect from all around the globe.

I do not call myself an Australian, I was born where I was not by choice but by chance.
I call myself a human being with compassion, believing we all have a right to exist.
It is sad when we have to identify ourselves with a bit of dirt with a name on it.
edit on 15-11-2011 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Well put but we didnt get here by not understanding what is really going on/history. Alot of us are majors of history and so fed up with explaining ourselves to the simple minded.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Sorry that was extreame, but really we have studied and studied to really know the truths and are excuasted. Alot are so not willing to listen anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

It is your prerogative to not feel any love for your country. I am sorry for you that you feel that your country has not done enough for you to earn your respect and love. Perhaps there is a reason that Americans identified themselves as such when asked the question your unlinked to poll presented.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I missed this reply not Ron, I want a new hard ass like I am maybe Jeese would be nice, I want those banks to colllapse yes I really think we should let it happen.
Do we really want to continue to support a republic that keeps taking down new central banks that are within soverin countries this is what keeps compatishion with the banks.
World will go to war if only a few banks! Most banks wanna be peacful and ignite business a few only want to make denaro.

edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: spelling yah i suck A in politics C in english

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I never said I do not feel love for my country.
My country does not define who I am, it is a place of birth,

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
us-rael will get theirs when the time comes... they will take a wrong step and then BOOM they will be destroyed...

patience is all that is needed...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
After blatantly advocating covert operations inside Iran in order to overthrow the regime (at the Republican Debate), why is it surprising that Israel and the US would do this?

It is not surprising, and far more likely than not.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If press tv is saying it, that would be iran saying it, or a lot closer than ynet news saying it. I can't buy it if israeli media is saying it. I need to hear it out of the horses mouth.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is the third thread on this subject by the same OP. why not combine them all?

Profile says it all and just wondering why so many threads on this topic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join