It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Finally Admits To Isreal/US Terrorist Attack (covert operation) On Ammo Depot outside Tehran.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
As I said a few says ago, it now appears Iran is blaming Isreal and thefore the US also for the terrorist attack on the ammo depot outside Tehran.

I know some people here will do anything to try and ridicule conspiracy theories, however many of us do not post theories in haste. As I said before i dont believe in coincidence, there is no smoke without fire.

www.ynetnews.com...

"there may be more explosions in Iran"
www.israelnationalnews.com...

edit on 15-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Title

edit on 15-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
now appears Iran is blaming Isreal and thefore the US also for the terrorist attack on the ammo depot outside Tehran.

I thought the US/Israel ties were compromised. I thought Israel looked at Obama as an adversary? Maybe Obama is cutting ties with Israel for a reason?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
While I hate to see any loss of human life, I'm glad to see the Israelis still going the covert route for now. As long as they do that, the chances for war are greatly diminished. I am very worried that this will blow up into a full-blown shooting war; if that happens, not only Iran, but Israel will suffer. Iran's not alone in this, not by a long shot. Their Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad, and Hamas proxies will fire tens of thousands of missiles into Israel - and they usually aim for civilians.
edit on 11/15/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
i long for the day when i will never see "israel/US" combined together like one entity again. the day when our best interests are our own, and not tied up with abominations.

reply to post by ghost33

*hands you a roll of toilet paper for that bad case of brain diarrhea*

what if i went out in my brand new giant fancy SUV, and parked it on top of some bum laying in the street in a bad neighborhood.
and then all the neighbors came out to see who was screaming and crying for help.
and they start yelling at me telling me to get off him, so i pull a grenade launcher out of the back seat and blow a few of them up.
when they call the cops and a swat team surrounds me demanding i get the hell off the dying man.
i wonder if i would make an argument that God gave me the right to park there?
and i wonder if i would go to court and curse the judge out for hating people who own SUVs?

edit on 15-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: i love analogies

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

The state of Iran has not admitted anything. The "admission" comes from an anonymous former government official. It may be true, but it cannot be attributed to Iran. Note also that neither source you cited suggests any US involvement. And you misquoted Ehud Barak, whose actual words are found in both the headline of your source article and the body: "May there be more such explosions." Volitional subjunctive.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Let's get our facts straight:

It's an ex-official that said: "I believe that Saturday's explosion was part of the covert war against Iran, led by Israel."

So it's not "Iran" that admits anything... k.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ghost33

If you don't agree you are a brainwashed fool of the NWO.

So it's your opinion or I'm a brainwashed fool ??

Sounds a little egotistical to me..
Now where's my joker costume.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Even if Iran isn’t saying it, I bet they know it.
I think the probability that this was the work of the allies is upwards of 80%. Its just to big of a convenience and coincidence.. The timing is impeccable considering how much Iran has been in the news the last few weeks.
Get your nukes ready Iran, stand up to the warlords and do the world proud!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost33
The person that started this thread is an Anti-Semite, Anti-Jew, and an Anti-Isreali. He is a genocidal tool of Islam and the left-wing political machine of the US. If you don't agree you are a brainwashed fool of the NWO. Don't bother replying I don't read your bull#.

Why do you say this? Without any kind of evidence presented? I'm confused

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ghost33

You are way out of your depth on this one pal..

If you were a itty bitty country, like Israel, and your people, the Jews, were targeted for destruction just because they are Jews, and a country, or several, had in their Constitution that their mandate(reason for being) was to destroy your people and religion(which is one and the same) wouldn't you want to pre-empt a strike on them?

Which countries have that in their constitution then? You've got it the wrong way round - Israel wants to drive Palestine out of existence - and they would do it to the whole region if they could.

They only get away with what they do because they run around crying 'existential threat' - knowing full well that it's nonsense. Whose the only country in the middle east with a nuke? Oh and they're the ones under threat?

The person that started this thread is an Anti-Semite,

Definitely not, look up the definition of semitic.

Anti-Jew, and an Anti-Isreali.

How? It's a logical conclusion - Israel has been threatening Iran for the past 2 weeks, with Netanyahu lobbying for a full on attack.

He is a genocidal tool of Islam and the left-wing political machine of the US. If you don't agree you are a brainwashed fool of the NWO. Don't bother replying I don't read your bull#.

Well that speaks volumes about the height of your ignorance, you are wrong yet you won't even read anyone's replies apparently. You have a terrible attitude.

And please, swearing and implied swearing are not allowed on this forum.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I believe the US news rags were claiming it was akin to the stuxnet virus, that sounds right up israels alley to me.
Stir up just enough crap to get the US involved and use US as a tool once again.
The way I see it, anyone who supports israel supports the deaths of 34 boys that will never see the home they signed up to defend.
We claim to "never forget" but it seems a little time heals some pretty darn big wounds.
Thank goodness for propaganda and outright lies!
Remember the USS Liberty.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Israel and the US have been pushing iran for far to long
without any consequences ...

they are just waiting for only one little retaliation to go to war

Iran is weither very patient or very wise not to enter in Israel game

Russia and China probably told Iran NOT to retaliate or they will not help
if the US and Israel launch air strikes

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

hahaha, thats funny. No I am just against terrorism sponsored by the US and Isreal. I am anti-NWO, and follow no religion. Personally I don't care if people are jewish. christian, Islamic, green or purple! What I am against is people sneaking around and blowing up innocents. But I guess you are happy for innocents to die for no reason.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Given the state of media, it is impossible to know the truth about anything even if you were an eye witness. You pretty much have to be a perpetrator. That being said, I do not put it past Israel and the US to have done this. But Iran is not innocent. So what we may have is one evil government attacking another evil government. So what? Would you like to live in a world run by Iran? Ha ha, I think not. But does that mean that I think that the Israel/US NWO is a good thing? By no means. What I am saying is do not get up on the bad guys hurting each other. And they are all bad guys.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

The state of Iran has not admitted anything. The "admission" comes from an anonymous former government official. It may be true, but it cannot be attributed to Iran. Note also that neither source you cited suggests any US involvement. And you misquoted Ehud Barak, whose actual words are found in both the headline of your source article and the body: "May there be more such explosions." Volitional subjunctive.

Star for you for being one of the few who haven't IGNORED the facts.

This always happens when a bit of news comes out that is twistable in such a way that Israel and/or the US can get some blame. Whats that saying? Oh yeah...Haters gonna hate.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Today Iran now whats to talk about cooperating better on Nuke activities!!

Surprise Surprise! They know whats coming next if they dont!

It attack was covert!!! The target Mil. base and RG.
edit on 15-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Iran has there own central banking sysytem and just arrested all those that were defrauding the system of course action was taken.

edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: spelling

edit on 15-11-2011 by chapterhouse because: typing

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Hard to be proud to live in america any more

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse

Hard to be proud to live in america any more

If you live here and it's so hard, you can easily renounce your citizenship and immigrate to a more favorable country for your ideals. Me personally, I'm proud to be an American!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join