It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Save Taxpayers' Money On The Inevitable Penn State Scandal Prosecution(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
WARNING; THIS IS TONGUE IN CHEEK. DON'T GET UPTIGHT!

I came up with this idea this evening. If you want to pass it on, just give me credit. I'll sue for the Copyright infringement later when it's more profitable.

I'm quite the news junkie, and just like everyone else, I've been appalled to see the reports of the alleged (- my a$$! ) child abuse scandals at Penn State, Perpetrated by Jerry Sandusky.
( and others, by lack of moral action, in my opinion )
I was thinking to myself, I wonder how a depraved, sick child molester like that can even sleep at night.
And then I thought, hmmm, child molester...trouble sleeping....connections were starting to form in my cranial cavity.

Anyway, I'm wondering how Ol' Jerry The Child Molester can sleep at night, and in my Post-'___'-Addled mind's eye, I saw a flash of another alleged (-my a$$! ) child molester who couldn't sleep at night -Michael Jackson.
The answer lit up in my dinosaur pea-brain like a neon light on the Vegas Strip;
In the name of saving the taxpayers a lot of legal expense and mental anguish from having to hear about this bulls*** Ad Nauseum, we could let Dr. Conrad Murray out of jail so he can introduce Ol' Jerry The Child Molester to the wonders of Propofol so he can get some sleep. A lot of sleep. Like, forever.
Granted, Sandusky's defensive strategies were better than Michael Jackson's music, but in this tough economy, saving a buck is saving a buck, right?
Then we can give the good Doctor Murray a medal for Meritorious Public Service, let him go with time-served, and give him a Grammy for making a positive impact on contemporary music.
We all save cash on two high-profile incarcerations!
If anyone out there in a position of power and influence thinks this is doable, please let us know.
Let's implement this plan ASAP so we can move on to more important problems, like proving Herman Cain is a shameless womanizer.

edit on 15-11-2011 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I actually really enjoy Michael Jackson's music. He was never convicted of any kind of child abuse. Nobody walked in on him... I won't go on.

Poor example and poor taste.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

The inevitable question then... if you had kids would you have trusted him alone around your kids?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I would have went there with them. Who doesn't like an amusement park?

Edit: Any more questions?
edit on 15-11-2011 by litterbaux because: see above

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Geez, does anyone around have a sense of humor? Can anybody around here take a little satire without getting butt-hurt? I can't believe that within 2 responses somebody tries to make controversey in a thread where none exists. PLEEEASE, c'mon, lighten up.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Yes I specified alone.. as in not you there
it's easy if you can sit there and supervise ... giving them time alone with your children .. that'd take a helluva lot of trust.

You're right in that he was never convicted. There were out of court settlements. And numerous accusations. His dad was pretty abusive as well.

And the whole wanting to be white thing... pretty creepy.. the nose thing... pretty creepy... the chimp... yup.. pretty damn creepy.

Would you leave your kids over too his house for a sleepover?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

No, I would not let my children sleep over unless I got unlimited ferris wheel rides for life!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I can't even believe that I would have to say this, but I suppose I should based on the lack of understanding that I already see here.
Let me be clear; Child abuse of any kind is not funny. The world is a better place without child molesters , whether they be Sandusky, Jackson, a Catholic Priest, or some sicko in your town. I do not advocate murder.
Michael Jackson's music sucked.

Anyone notice that Sandusky is running loose, and Dr. Murray is locked up? What's wrong with that picture?

Do I see humor in some of your replies litterbaux? I hope so. Maybe I was taking you too seriously. My apologies if I did.
edit on 15-11-2011 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

LOL Herman Cain approves of this message

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Have you listened to his denials?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yeah, crazy. I think this whole scenario will prove to be a lot sicker than anyone has guessed so far

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

In my initial post I was just saying using Michael Jackson was in poor taste to use as an example. I have no idea what was going on behind the scenes but where are the parents? Oh, they were too busy getting a high profile lawyer to pursue the case. The legal system is a joke. Problem is there are too many people involved to convict a single person.

This is really no laughing matter at all, I would like you to understand that.
edit on 15-11-2011 by litterbaux because: I spelled case wrong, fail at life =(

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

yeah holy crap when he got to the part about touching their legs etc.. I had to turn it off. He's friggin creepy.

Sandusky Denials

Link in case anyone else hasn't heard it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I understand. Someone in my immediate family was molested, and it had a profound effect on this person, and our family. I get that, trust me. This was just a long-winded way of me saying that Sandusky should be pushing daisies. I simply chose a modicum of humor to comment on an ugly crime.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

You have a weird way of introducing humor into a catastrophic event. I do not understand it but we are all different and I can understand that.

Be well.

join