It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe my eyes! Bloomberg survey poll has Ron Paul @ 19% in key primary state, Iowa.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here's a poll that has Paul second in New Hampshire! A good sign.

www.businessweek.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
A comment I've heard many times about Ron Paul is, "He might be good, but he can't win". I think people will have to stop saying that now.

Maybe the best thing to come out from the debates is, it put the news blockade of RP on display for the whole country to see. I think it may be backfiring on them.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's going to be very embarrassing for the lying MSM talking heads when congressman Ron Paul wins Iowa.

To the media: Note, we pay you to give us the news and facts. Not to regurgitate your ignorant, biased, irrelevant opinions based on who your corporate slave master advertisers tell you to support. So sit down and s-t-f-u or you're fired. Ron Paul "unelectable" indeed! He is the only candidate with unimpeachable integrity, honesty, and grassroots support. End of story. We may not wake everyone up to your presidential coup d'etat in time, but you guys are nothing but a bunch of little twisters, about to be swallowed in the Ron Paul hurricane. Welcome to the party

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If he doesnt get elected, this is proof that your entire voting/govrrnment system is a sham.

And then you better do something about it and i dont mean protest, or you might as well give your kids up to slavery in a Chinese sweatshop right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
A comment I've heard many times about Ron Paul is, "He might be good, but he can't win". I think people will have to stop saying that now.

Maybe the best thing to come out from the debates is, it put the news blockade of RP on display for the whole country to see. I think it may be backfiring on them.

Yes, yes.. " I like him, but there's noo wayyy he'll win". It seems like that little tactic came out in full force after Jon Stewarts piece on the media ignoring Ron. All of a sudden, it went from never hearing his name, to hearing it every once and a while, but always coupled with "he can't win". And it seemed to have worked, dirty little trick, because I've heard it regurgitated out of the mouths of many a people I know. I wanted to slap them. What does it even mean? So.. you like him right? You think he's the only honest man running? The only one who cares about our freedoms? Okay.. stop right there. That's all, go vote for him.

My wife always says "if everyone who likes him but says he can't win would vote for him, he'd win"

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Looks as though the 2012 election will be like a New York bestseller filled with drama scandal and intrigue..can't wait to see how it all unfolds...Ron Paul 2012

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'd like to see what would happen if some lady came out and said, "He touched my butt" lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
I'd like to see what would happen if some lady came out and said, "He touched my butt" lol.

Well, he is a doctor

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Larry Kudlow/CNBC: "Ron Paul, now among the front runners..."
www.dailypaul.com...

wow, there is some decent journalists after all.

Ron Paul is not just running for president.

He is trying to change the history. Our children and grand children will look back and thank us for believing in him.
edit on 16-11-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

Paul has a chance and that's why the opposition and media do all they can to bias and stifle his campaign because he scares the heck out of the establishment and will make waves like no one else ever has.

Overall, he is the best GOP candidate and I don't even support the man. That's just the truth of it. I am one of those Americans who is just baffled at how outrageous and unfair the treatment of the man and his campaign is. I saw it in 2007/2008 and it's even worse now. I do wish him well. I just want to see true equality throughout it all.

I suspect before it is all over and done with that Newt Gingrich will be the guy going up against Obama though. Just a suspicion though. I hope I am wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes, Ron Paul definately has a chance. Just believe it, and it will happen.

A Ron Paul fan in Denmark, and i am not the only one. Dr. Paul actually has some support here. I don`t hear anybody cheering for the other candidates.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ron Paul on Fox News Live with Megyn Kelly 11/16 /11
www.dailypaul.com...

Fox news:
4-way tie

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Even if he did win the election guys, would he not be forced to tow the line like his predecessors?

Id say there'd be some shadowy figures you wouldnt wanna mess with or he'll end up like JFK...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

That is a possibility, but I believe he would accept his fate as a martyr, not bow to the pressure, and his supporters would ensure the perpetrators were brought to justice.

Ron Paul is so dangerous because of his integrity and passionate support. He won't back down or be corrupted, and his supporters won't allow him to be silenced.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul's campaign is circumventing the mainstream media, making them irrelevant.

This is a great article, I recommend you guys read it whole.
milwaukeestory.com...

In the 2008 election the United States saw the beginnings of a revolution in political tactics when it came to presidential politics through the use of the internet. Now the Ron Paul grassroots may be reaching a threshold in the number of volunteers that will allow his poll numbers and eventually his numbers at the ballot box to break through the former ceiling of 10-15%.

The Ron Paul campaign has taken the approach which says 'national polls be damned.' You need to win one of the first three states to have a shot. And a campaign donesn't need the big corporate donors to be able to saturate Iowa and New Hampshire with broadcast media ad buys. Despite the lack of airtime in debates and in mainstream media interviews or features, the Ron Paul campaign has had contact with 67% of voters in Iowa according to the latest Bloomberg poll. The Ron Paul grassroots may be accomplishing something they only dreamed of in 2008; making the mainstream media irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmyst
Could he come out of nowhere and win Iowa? It would be virtually impossible to ignore him if he did. It's a key primary state.

one item i noticed in media reported polls, is they always talk about likely republican voters.

many states have open primaries where independents can vote for whatever party primary they want to.

the anti war democrats and independents are not happy with obama, there is no democrat primary contest, so they are likely to vote in the republican primary.

ron paul could look good to these voters, he's the only one talking about real problems.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here's a poll that has RP in 4th with 10%. I don't trust Rasmussen

www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

I don't trust ANY of these corporate media funded polls, even the ones that have him 1st or 2nd. They still have him underpolling. These are polls of "likely" Republican voters, with landlines that are home during the day. While Ron Paul is doing well with them, it's completely ignoring his youth support, and Independents, and Blue Republicans. If all of Ron Paul's supporters actually get out and vote, I think the mainstream media is in for a HUGE shock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join