It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe my eyes! Bloomberg survey poll has Ron Paul @ 19% in key primary state, Iowa.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This race just got interesting...I hope the media actually reports this.

Ron has been winning the Iowa power rankings but he's never shown this much strength in an actual poll before. This semi-solidifies a lot of the unofficial chatter about Paul being the strongest contender in Iowa but now I'm even more positive that it will ultimately come down to Paul v Romney for the GOP nomination.

Like most survey polls done, we're still getting polls with majority registered likely republican voters but new voters like democrats, independents and pre-republicans who have switched or registered for Paul aren't even on the radar yet, this is what will help Paul to do well in caucus states.

Paul also has the most strongest, organized, and energized grassroots efforts in many (ALL) states with Iowa being the top priority.

www.bloomberg.com...

A Bloomberg News poll shows Cain at 20 percent, Paul at 19 percent, Romney at 18 percent and Gingrich at 17 percent among the likely attendees with the caucuses that start the nominating contests seven weeks away.

This puts Paul right behind Cain and while Cain's numbers have been dropping in the last few weeks, things are looking bright for Paul. That isn't to say Gingrich should be discounted for the next few weeks, the media will pump him until his baggage is dug up and re-reported so the establishment base will likely have no where else to turn to but Paul and Romney.

The poll reflects the race’s fluidity, with 60 percent of respondents saying they still could be persuaded to back someone other than their top choice, and 10 percent undecided. Paul’s support is more solidified than his rivals, while Cain’s is softer. All of the major contenders have issue challenges to address.

Paul = voter confidence 'solidified' @ 19%
Cain = voter confidence is 'softer' @ 20%

Paul’s campaign leads for voter contact, with about two thirds of respondents saying they’ve heard from his campaign, followed by 61 percent who said they’ve been reached by Bachmann’s campaign.

Does this all mean Paul will be the GOP nominee? still up in the air but one thing I do know is that it will be a very close race between Paul and Romney. I also know that there is going to be some very dirty tricks being played in state caucuses and primaries all across America all the way up to the national GOP convention. Remember 2008 when Ron Paul delegates were locked out? I'm expecting MUCH WORSE and MUCH MORE DIRTY tactics being deployed to keep Paul from winning.
edit on 15-11-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think people are getting the "hint" that the media is blacklisting Dr. Ron Paul which makes him.... wait for it...

AMAZINGLY INTERESTING

Way to go media!

I'd like to thank CBS, FOX news, ABC and all other media affiliates for shooting yourself in the foot!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
This is quite shocking, it's like he came out of nowhere!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Well they couldn't ignore the facts forever..

Still plenty of time for Paul to get more votes.

Maybe this will lead to more airtime for Paul to convince the sheeple..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I don't understand why people would think anyone has a better chance of beating Obama than Paul.
If he won the primary, he would have all GOP support, Indie support, and a lot of disenfranchised Dem support.

Of note.. even the that article reports on Paul, every candidate, but him is given a large paragraph about there current status in the election except Paul. It's not like there is nothing to talk about, they could easily have discussed his massive money bombs, soldier support, and his high polling in the face of an almost complete media blackout. I think one thing is obvious, if the blackout ends we have our landslide candidate.
edit on 15-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Well I almost keeled right over when I read that article.
It ain't over!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
The article states that Republicrats are voting for Myth Romney simple because "He can beat Obama"? That's asinine...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Don't get too excited.. I wouldn't be surprised if we're among the only people who end up hearing about it.

Even within this article the blackout is apparent.. every other candidate got a little paragraph written about them except Ron. I'm so sick of this $h!t

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Could he come out of nowhere and win Iowa? It would be virtually impossible to ignore him if he did. It's a key primary state.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The new phonebooks are here!

The funny part is you can probably thank michelle bachmann for that ... I think she might have scared them yesterday with her lunatic rant.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
God i hope Ron can find a way...

He gets it guys! HE GETS IT

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The Ron Paul movement is a grass roots one, lets hope and pray they guy goes all the way

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
You bugger, you beat me to it!!!

Ron Paul 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 15-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Not the only poll looking good for Ron Paul

The revolution is starting....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Liberty is rising! Join the phone from home campaign. I've been doing it and it's not bad after you get over the first few call jitters! It's a good way to pinpoint the Ron Paul supporters. Here is a link to join up...

phone.ronpaul2012.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
This race just got interesting...I hope the media actually reports this.

They won't, I will bet you that you can watch any of the media outlets and none of them will talk about this, in fact I just watched 'Morning Joe' and they lol'd at how Rush Limbaugh made fun of Paul for complaining about unfair treatment.

Republican voters need to come to the realization that Democratic voters came to during Obama's term: this fight is fixed.

I look forward to the day when both sides realize that they are being had.
edit on 15-11-2011 by illuminatislave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
People, spread this news far and wide. The base will be re-energized ready to volunteer more time and donate more money.

This is HOW WE WIN!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
People, spread this news far and wide. The base will be re-energized ready to volunteer more time and donate more money.

This is HOW WE WIN!

Would you like to wager about that?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowmyst
The article states that Republicrats are voting for Myth Romney simple because "He can beat Obama"? That's asinine...

It really is asinine, because Romney has nno chance of beating Obama. He won't energize the voters and get the turnout he needs. He won't pick up the disenfranchised voters. His policies are not significantly different than O. Plus, he will bleed votes to 3rd party candidates.

Nominating Romney is conceding the election to O.

Paul can beat Obama decisively, but only if the GOP wakes up and backs him.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Wow Paul has more votes than 2nd and 3rd place combined! We need to double, no, triple our efforts at getting the word out about Ron Paul! It's time for r3voluion!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join