It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mossad Evidence for 9/11 Truth?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Israelis Arrested with Explosives 9/11

We just can not ignore the fact that there is a mountain of evidence linking Israel with the crimes of 9/11.

The Zionist controlled media tried to suppress the news about all the Israeli and American Zionist connections to 9/11 but some of it has leaked out.

Now we have commentors hear on ATS who want to suppress a fair discussion of the facts that implicate or convict Israel of this clearly false-flag attack on Christian America.

Here is CNN reporting on the Israelis who were caught with explosives and weapons on September 11, 2001.

Tons of explosives. Tons!

Israelis arrested - oh my God - everyone should know this.

edit on 26-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

More Evidence Linking Israel to 9/11

American Christians must learn the truth about Israel and Zionism.

Good honest Jews are telling us the truth about the crimes of Zionism but only a few Christians are listening. The decades of Zionist propaganda have condemned a generation to defending a criminal enterprise that only wants to bring harm to them.

Please watch this video and listen to the vital message that evey American Christian must accept.

Thank you for watching the video and seeking the truth with regard to the profound dangers of Zionism.
edit on 26-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRAVO949

Israelis Arrested on 9/11 Connected to Crime

The source that you said would tell me all about the Jews that were arrested on Sept 11, actually says no Jews were arrested on Sept. 11.

Eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts. The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday.

They were detained and not charged with any crimes, they were not arrested.

No Israelis were arrested on September 11

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Remember, jew haters are not interested in facts, they just know everything is the jews fault, as seen in this thread!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Israel Jews certainly were arrested, taken into custody and questioned for days and in some cases weeks.

The only reason they were released was becaus of political pressure from Zionist in the US and the Israeli government.

Israelis Arrested on 9/11 Connected to Crime

The source that you said would tell me all about the Jews that were arrested on Sept 11, actually says no Jews were arrested on Sept. 11.

Eight hours after terrorists struck Manhattan's tallest skyscrapers, police in Bergen County detained five men who they said were found carrying maps linking them to the blasts. The five men, who were in a van stopped on Route 3 in East Rutherford around 4:30 p.m., were being questioned by police but had not been charged with any crime late Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Dan Rather is not a Jew hater, is he?

He reported on Israelis being arrested on 9/11.

Are you trying to tell me that the story of the five dancing Israelis was made up to implicate Israel in the crimes of 9/11?

Are the good people at JTA (Jewish Telegraphic Agency) news service also Jew haters?

Here is a story talking about the "arrest" of Israeli Jews on 9/11.

Israeli Jews Arrested in September 11, 2001

Proving the Israel Jew was a criminal right in the article.

Like many Israeli movers in the New York area, Kurzberg, who was in his late 20s, was not legally authorized to work in the United States.

Originally posted by spoor

Remember, jew haters are not interested in facts, they just know everything is the jews fault, as seen in this thread!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thats amazing the article was written before 9/11 even happened.

Arrested Israelis sue U.S. government
By Uriel Heilman · November 30, 1999

The 5 Israelis were detained then held on immigration violations, they were not arrested.
edit on 26-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Should really give you a star for that one.

Instead I will suggest you listen to three smart men talking about important topics including the Zionist influence on America.

James Petras / Bat Buchanan

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Holy Moses!

Do we have to argue about the term "arrested"?

How can you say that when Israeli Jews are stop, arrested, place in county jail then prison and kept for two months that they were not arrested.

Yes, I noticed the 1999 date of the article but isn't that just proof that Jews knew 9/11 was going to happen before it happened?

Thanks for pointing out that fact - I will use it.

Did you read that the poor little Zionists could nor pray or eat Kosher food?

Now that is anti-Semitic.

Thats amazing the article was written before 9/11 even happened.

Arrested Israelis sue U.S. government
By Uriel Heilman · November 30, 1999

The 5 Israelis were detained then held on immigration violations, they were not arrested.
edit on 26-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you are arrested you are formally charged with a crime. What crime were these 5 Israelis charged with ?

The only evidence you have shown us so far is that 5 Israelis were detained on 9/11 and later deported.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Why were they deported if they didnt do anything?

Basically you and your little friend ignore a mountain of evidence and just scream racist at everyone.
Its so bad that its laughable.

Its quite clear to me a faked picture was thrown into the evidence so no one would believe anything else associated with it, a classic disinfo tactic.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Arrested is another word for arrested!

Charged with a crime means charged with a crime.

The order goes something like this.

Detained, arrested, charged with a crime.

The little Zionist boys were arrested by any definition. They should have been charged with a crime convicted and kept in jail for life like their hero Jonathan Pollard.

At the very least they were in violation of immigration law. Over stay visa, working illegally, g-d knows that had to be breaking other laws besides the main one of participating in the biggest crime of the last 100 years.

Article in J-Post linking Israel to 9/11

According the Anti-Defamation League, some 36,000 conspiracy videos have been found on the Internet of which 16,000 implicated Jews or Israelis for 9/11.

If you are arrested you are formally charged with a crime. What crime were these 5 Israelis charged with ?

The only evidence you have shown us so far is that 5 Israelis were detained on 9/11 and later deported.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Jeruslem Post Links Israel and 9/11

Interesting comments under the article that links Israel and 9/11 in the Jerusalem Post.

Ronald Bushnell
What is now clear from the intelligence operation that was 9/11, that these images were provided to antagonize the US population into making Israeli enemies theirs. There is ample evidence of Israeli complacency in the attacks. What is interesting is your reassertion of that narrative. It may best if we move away from deviousness asspects of 9/11 as we search for ways insure Israels survival with out blowing up the entire middle east. It seems that unified secular social movement is the best hope; with Netanyaho presenting the greatest danger.

Ten years after 9/11 so many people are seeing the true facts and concluding that Israel carried out the attacks of 9/11.

The one thing the planners of 9/11 could not plan for was the impact of the internet that allows people around the world to read all about all of the past Israeli false-flag attacks and link it all back to 9/11.

Here is another to show that Israel has no real future.

As a Canadian, I have friends who are Jewish and moved to Israel, the wife and children have moved back to Montreal. She told me she and her husband are concern with events in Turkey and Egypt. They have duel citizenship in both countries and now think it is safer to be in Canada. They are supporters of a " greater Israel " but her husband will return to Canada if he situation get worse. Is this not a bit odd. She said most duel citizens will leave if it looks like war. What are we to make of this.

Smart Jews just don't want to live in Israel.
edit on 26-11-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Why were they deported if they didnt do anything?

My guess would be, working without a work visa and being d***heads. If you think they were deported for some other reason please tell us.

Its quite clear to me a faked picture was thrown into the evidence so no one would believe anything else associated with it, a classic disinfo tactic.

Its quite clear to me a faked picture was thrown in by the Christian Nazi Truther who made the video, to make his crap evidence 911video more believable.

It was pretty funny though, according to the audio the van had exploded, and the picture they showed us was of a van that had not exploded. That was my first clue that the photo might be a fake. It's funny that no truthers were smart enough to pick up on that little detail.

Have any of you truthers made an offer on this historical vehicle yet ? They only want $4500.
rockford.ebayclassifieds.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Israelis linked to crimes of 9/11

Here is a video that shows the brave Christian police officer who arrested the smart-mouthed Israeli criminals.

As far as I know the Israelis lied to the police. I know, shocking isn't it?

Picture of the real van or one of them. Maybe not the one packed with explosives.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Arrested is another word for arrested!

Charged with a crime means charged with a crime.

The order goes something like this.

Detained, arrested, charged with a crime.

The little Zionist boys were arrested by any definition.

So you don't understand the difference between detained and arrested ? Well here Let me Google that for you.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Israelis linked to crimes of 9/11

Here is a video that shows the brave Christian police officer who arrested the smart-mouthed Israeli criminals.

You mean the police officer who detained the Israelis. No arrest were made.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

UK Intel Expert - Israel linked to 9/11

Here is a short clip of an expert reminded us about anti-American activity carried out by Israel.

Israelis just don't like Christians. You can see that in some comments here.

Hate might be the right word.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Interview with Israelis implicated in 9/11 crimes

Here we can see and hear the Israeli men arrested on 9/11 talk about their arrest.

Can you warch these guys and not say they are lying?

Israel has a very bad reputation and with guys like these it will not get any better.

Why would anyone carrying around, airline tickets, mulitple passports and thousands of dollars of they were at work.

This is just part of the mountain of evidence linking Israel to 9/11.

Mountans - I tell you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join