It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mossad Evidence for 9/11 Truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
More slur campaign by truthers.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

it seems NYC had vans with the same kind of murals all over the place.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
No one can seriously doubt that the Mossad was involved in 9/11 one way or the other.

One of the most compelling statements anyone can make about 9/11 is that the only people arrested on 9/11 associated with the events of 9/11 were Israeli Jews.

Now, holy God in heaven, isn't that a huge indictment against Israel?

Let's take a step back before we read the posts of the anti-anti-semites.

Of course, they have to discredit any link between Israel and 9/11 but the fact they deny every detail instead of admitting the the men arrested were Isreali and were by their own admission there "to document the event" proves that they are not in the least objective.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Interesting that if someone wanted to implicate the Mossad with the Penn State sexual abuse the same people who are on here defending Israel now would ignore it.

Why? Well the charge would be no threat to Israel and it is truly ridiculous.

In this case, however, the mountain of evidence linking Israel to 9/11 and long list of experts who state clearly that Israel carried out 9/11 is a serious threat to Israel's existence.

This is exactly why this sort of thread has to be attacked.

The anti-anti-Semites are here to "document the event" ironically.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's also 'ironic' that the same group who swear that fire felled the three buildings, find's it racist to implicate the mossad. What an open minded bunch, eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
It's also 'ironic' that the same group who swear that fire felled the three buildings, find's it racist to implicate the mossad. What an open minded bunch, eh?

It isn't racist to implicate Mossad because there may be tangible evidence implicating them. It's racist to implicate Mossad when there isn't even a microbe of evidence to implicate them but you're "so sure" they have to be involved because they're a bunch of Jews.

See the difference?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It isn't racist to implicate Mossad because there may be tangible evidence implicating them. It's racist to implicate Mossad when there isn't even a microbe of evidence to implicate them but you're "so sure" they have to be involved because they're a bunch of Jews.

But there is ample evidence to suggest Mossad had at least advanced warning....

The picture in the video is fake.

The police audio recordings, on the other hand, are not. they are recorded right off the police band frequency and have been available for years. clips and soundbites have been used in various 911 documentaries.

that said, lets clear something up, and this is why this video should be viewed with a grain of salt.

There were REPORTS of a truck with that mural, that truck WAS stopped and 2 people apparently ran away, the police recordings indicate they were captured.

The 5 "dancing" Israelis were seen filming the first plane impact and celebrating it. These 5 men hopped into their white van. If you can remember 911 at all, various reports of possible truck bombs, including on one of the bridges, were reported via ALL MSM.

Those 5 Israelis were stopped by NYPD (one of the arresting officers has also provided a youtube video with his account). They were "dressed as arabs" and told the police they were not against them, they were with them, we are not your enemy, the Palestinians are your enemy.

They were detained. The truck tested positive for explosive residue. They had with them video cameras and still cameras, maps of bridges and locations in New york city, BOX CUTTERS, and cash. When the FBI investigated the film, they CONFIRMED that it showed the Men holding lighters up in the air with the first tower burning with the smoke just starting to billow, indicating they were in place BEFORE the strike.

They were detained for I believe 5 days, as were over 100 other Israelis caught up in a Spy Ring that even Fox news had to report on. Yup, Murdock is a huge antisemite I guess.

Once they returned to Israel, they went on a national talk show and explained how they "were sent there to document the event".

As I asked the first time I came across this information, i ask again. how can you be sent to document an event that you are not part of, or had any knowledge of. you can't. Any ally wouldn't allow this to happen then "document the event".

the problem with the OPs video is it's using faked pictures, and is confusing SEVERAL different events as 1 single event.

Everything I stated above is documented fact and can be found and sourced in countless, literally countless, threads here, and way too many pages outside of ATS for anyone to claim ignorance.

It's not racist to suggest there is enough reason to suspect a Mossad involvement in 911, be it simply not passing on information, or something more sinister. Mossad isn't "jews." Israel isn't "jews" Mossad is an intelligence agency, Israel is a country.

The truth does not fear investigation. Investigating any possible ties to Mossad shouldn't be ignored, and for anyone to suggest it's racist in the face of even just 1 of the facts posted above, is being dishonest at best.

Do i think "JEWS" did 911? No, just like I don't think "ARABS" did 911 either.

I think people, some of whom happened to be Jewish, some of whom happened to be Arab, and some of whom happened to be Caucasian, conspired together to pull this off.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
They were interviewed on Israeli television after being released.

"Our purpose was to document the event"

That implies they knew exactly where and when the attacks were going to happen.

For those claiming 'anti-semitism' get your facts straight before making such unsubstantiated claims. The term 'Semite' derives from the languages spoken in the middle east. That includes Arab Muslims. Ashkenazi's are not semitic.

GoodOldDave always appears when a 9/11 thread is posted. Is he one of those automated FBI profiles?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I can hardly believe that someone has a truck like this on ebay, of all places.

I could have sworn there would be only one like it in the entire world.

WOW!! The same lights and everything.

This video has been removed from youtube once, maybe twice, before.

I kept a copy of it from 2002 . I thought it might be something to keep track of then, as well as now.

It will be gone again before long.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Now that you mention it.

I have noticed a lot of those here are so open minded ...Parts could be falling out.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I am not a truther, but cmon. This, of all things made me a believer.

Really govt? Enough is enough with the lies. Enough.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

For those claiming 'anti-semitism' get your facts straight before making such unsubstantiated claims. The term 'Semite' derives from the languages spoken in the middle east. That includes Arab Muslims. Ashkenazi's are not semitic.

Oh boy, here we go with the lessons in cutural anthropology. The popular connotation for Anti-Semite in American English is someone who hates Jews. That's the fact you need to know.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
They were interviewed on Israeli television after being released.

"Our purpose was to document the event"

That implies they knew exactly where and when the attacks were going to happen.

GoodOldDave always appears when a 9/11 thread is posted. Is he one of those automated FBI profiles?

edit on 15-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

Namaste beat me to it.

I just want to quote the entire post so people have another opportunity to click and watch these videos.

These guys very strongly imply that they knew planes would be hitting the WTC before the fact. "Our purpose was to document the event."

There are so many little instances that support the theory that many different people/agencies had advanced warning about the attacks. Each one, alone, might be easily dismissed, but any intelligent person (without an agenda) would quickly realize that when all of these stories are combined it's hard to dismiss the idea that Mossad knew quite a bit about what was going to happen on this tragic, deceitful day.

Some of the circumstantial evidence I am referring to:

-Increased and abnormal amount of put options placed on American Airlines around the date of the attack.

-Italian, Jordanian, Israeli, Iranian, and American (just to name a few) agencies warned of the attacks in advance.

-Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer identifies Mohammad Atta and three other alleged hijackers before 9/11. He was silenced and his security clearance revoked.

-Susan Lindauer, a former CIA asset and diplomatic contact for Iran and Syria, knew about the attacks as early as April 2001. She was silenced, jailed, and even deemed "unfit to stand trial" even though she had a clean bill of physical and emotional health. They tried to hold her for 10 years without trial under the authority of the Patriot Act - but were only able to keep her imprisoned for 12 months. Due to legal hoops she hasn't been able to tell her full story for 10 years. I've included the video for those interested. Her CIA handler received 13 million dollars to remain silent on the matter. Her book tells her story and then backs it up with all the documentation you could ask for.

Anyway, I'm under the firm belief that anyone still believing the official account of 9/11 is either paid to do so, painfully dense, or unable to accept that their government might not have their best interests in mind.

edit on 15-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
When they the PTB knew that Nostradum successfully was known as a new prophet , it is clear that they should have been happy about that.

The people of superstitions , should have been happy bout that.

It seems like a miracle of him.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

"Susan Lindauer, a former CIA asset and diplomatic contact for Iran and Syria"

Where did you read or hear that if you don't mind me asking?

I have seen afew of her videos and she says she was a diplomatic contact to Iraq.

Infact in the video you posted at 8:53 she says i am an asset that covered IRAQ and Libya

edit on 15/11/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The original youtube video appears to have been made and posted by ProdigalSon888'.

Does any one need to have explanation of what the 8's stand for ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1

I have seen afew of her videos and she says she was a diplomatic contact to Iraq.

My mistake, I meant Iraq and wrote Iran. She was the liaison for Syria and other countries as well. You can verify by googling, or watching the video I posted. (She states this herself and provides documentation in her book.)

Thanks for catching and correcting my error.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

You're welcome.

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrivaled1

Infact in the video you posted at 8:53 she says i am an asset that covered IRAQ and Libya

There appears to be no evidence that she is anything more than a mentally disturbed person from a political family.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join