It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mossad Evidence for 9/11 Truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Give me a few hours, and I'll produce a police audio recording of the Mossad admitting they destroyed Alderaan.

ok, I'm waiting

And I'm waiting for payment. A few hours of my time isn't free.
edit on 15-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That photo proves nothing.

It could also be reversed photoshopped, those sides look very clean in the (convenient) smaller picture.
Who is to say a fanatic debunker didn't clean the side up?

This can go on and on

It is the audio, police report etc on the date that is were the debate should go.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant

It could also be reversed photoshopped, those sides look very clean in the (convenient) smaller picture.

And I went back in time, before the video was made, and placed an add on ebay ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Ola, i'm not claiming who is right or not, i just know that low quality internet pictures does not hold very strong as proof.
It could be faked, you could be right, but was does that say about the (audio) report? Nothing!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Starting at around 5:00 you will hear the following...

officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane,
its a big truck with a mural painted of a of a airplane diving into New York City
and exploding [inaudible] know whats in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street
officer: [inaudible] 10-5 10-5
officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck
ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.
officer: we got both suspects under kay, we have the suspects who drivedrove in the van and that exploded
we have both of them under kay lets get some help over here
officer: now Im sending you [inaudible] I just want to make sure you and your guys all right over there kay, thats all.
officer: whats the location [inaudible]
officer: put em up, put em up
officer: you know we have both the [inaudible] driven that exploded. Is that correct?
officer: what location?
officer: location [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] location [inaudible]
officer: King Street between 6th and 7th
officer: King Street and 6th and 7th avenue, King Street and 6th and 7th avenue
officer: [inaudible] on the scene King 6 and 7, which unit are you kay?

edit on 15-11-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

so, the police audio recording is not enough proof to you?

Give me a few hours, and I'll produce a police audio recording of the Mossad admitting they destroyed Alderaan.

Man you must be gifted, I'll wait for this one. You do that and I'll call you GURU (Sensei)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

Dude they photoshoped a picture and placed it in a video as evidence. There is no excuse for that.

Truthers are slime.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is a mountian of evidence, solid conclusive evidence linking Israel and a small number of radical American Zionist Jews to the crimes of 9/11 which are directly related to the con-job that was the operation to suck the US into war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Have you listened to this former direstor fo studies of the US Army War College come out and say that Israel carried out the crime of 9/11?

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by Savage206

What the F###? I've never heard anything about this, and I've watched pretty much every documentary on 9/11. Was there really a van, driven by Israelis, filled with explosives, that was found on 9/11, painted with a #ing mural of planes hitting the WTC? That is INSANE. If this is true, that is all of the evidence that we need to PROVE that there was prior knowledge about the September 11th attacks by somebody other than the alleged perpetrators.

Do you have more information on this other than a youtube video? I must know more about this. Is there any further evidence? I must remain skeptical until I receive some better information... Awaiting your response with the greatest anticipation.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
I did a reverse image search. If any one is interested, the van is for sale in Chicago on ebay. Same picture no mural.

Link

Truthers are slime.

edit on 15-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Yes you are right sir.

Maybe nothing but I will say the first two pictures of the vehlcle are inconsistent with the rest they appear to be of a different resolution.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suffi

I did a reverse image search. If any one is interested, the van is for sale in Chicago on ebay. Same picture no mural.

Link

Truthers are slime.

edit on 15-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

Yes you are right sir.

Maybe nothing but I will say the first two pictures of the vehlcle are inconsistent with the rest they appear to be of a different resolution.

Sorry here's the working link I think

chicago.ebayclassifieds.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

And yet here we are almost 11 years later and in spite of a "mountain" of conclusive evidence the only persons who believe that Israel and American Jews perpetrated 9/11 are a handful of anti-Semites and the President of Iran.

Usually "mountains" of evidence have better track records.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Went back in time to 10/17/11? Wow....big skip in the time loop eh? Not even a month old.

Details for2000 Chevy G30 Cube Van 17' Truck - rebuilt 5.7 Liter V8 & Auto Trans
Address:Antioch, IL 60002 (map)
Date Posted:10/17/11
Year:2000
Make:Chevrolet Truck
Model:G30 Truck Box Van
Mileage:42,000
For Sale By:Owner

edit on 15-11-2011 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That photo proves nothing.

This can go on and on

It is the audio, police report etc on the date that is were the debate should go.

yeah, who cares about audio that confirms the story, when you can endlessly debunk the image that is not really important, and is probably used as illustration...

edit on 15-11-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

And yet here we are almost 11 years later and in spite of a "mountain" of conclusive evidence the only persons who believe that Israel and American Jews perpetrated 9/11 are a handful of anti-Semites and the President of Iran.

Wrong, again. A handful of anti-semites, the President of Iran and me. Try to get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

reply to post by donhuangenaro

Dude they photoshoped a picture and placed it in a video as evidence. There is no excuse for that.

Truthers are slime.

the author used it as an illustration...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by HandyDandy

Went back in time to 10/17/11? Wow....big skip in the time loop eh? Not even a month old.

Details for2000 Chevy G30 Cube Van 17' Truck - rebuilt 5.7 Liter V8 & Auto Trans
Address:Antioch, IL 60002 (map)
Date Posted:10/17/11
Year:2000
Make:Chevrolet Truck
Model:G30 Truck Box Van
Mileage:42,000
For Sale By:Owner

edit on 15-11-2011 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

Are you suggesting I would know a month ahead of time what picture these idiots would use and place an ad on ebay ? This is just another truther lie.

Maybe you should go back a month in time and tell the makers of this video to choose a different photo to alter.

Time travel is possible on Truther World ..... Right ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
There is a mountain of evidence supporting the claim that sexual abuse went on at Penn State for decades but the evidence has been suppressed for decades as well.

Now all the Penn State sexual abuse evidence is being revealed in a torrent and it looks so obvious that there was a huge problem.

Israel has been raping the American taxpayer for decades and supporters of the hate inspired ideology of Zionism have been suppressing the truth about Isreal and all of its crimes.

We all agree that the American new media is controlled by radical Zionists and the proof of that is that they will not allow Ron Paul more than a minute of airtime because he will not be bowed by Zionist racism.

The mountain of evidence connecting the radical Zionist scum who carried out 9/11 is being suppressed both by the mainstream media and by individuals here on ATS and all over the internet.

The big problem is that more and more people are learning the truth about Israel / Zionism and the long list of crimes the Zionists have committed.

The truth about 9/11 is just part of the whole torrent being held back by those who support the racist ideology of Zionism.

Thank you fro reading my post.

Originally posted by hooper

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

[
the author used it as an illustration...

That's not the impression I got. Can you show me where they say artist rendition ?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

lol, it's so funny, you didn't even watch the video to hear the NYPD audio recordings where a policeman describes the mural...

Let me explain how reality works...if the presenter of "startling new information" is shown to be presenting false information...as is shown by the actual truck photo and the heavily photoshopped truck photo with the plane image...then everything ELSE they say is suspect, up to and including supposed audio of a policeman describing the truck.

...and WTF would police use an audio only recording of a description of the truck? Cops use video cameras exactly like everyone else to record crime scenes. You do know it's the 21st century, right?

you are a really nice example of an ignorant

This, coming from someone who believes everything he sees on a Youtube video. How many fake Hitler rants and fifteen year old girls describing their outfits of the day did you need to wade through on Youtube before you found this "critical crime scene evidence"?

You're taking gullibility to a whole new level, guy.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Honestly Way, this one does make you a little nervous, doesn't it. Sure, the photo can be ridiculed but what about the audio? Can you 'photoshop' audio?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join