It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Mossad Evidence for 9/11 Truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I don't post often. I lurk everyday.

I am not sure if this has been posted here yet. I did a search for "9/11 Israelis Van" but came up with so many pages I could not go through them all.

I have heard and read about the dancing Israelis that were caught on 9/11 and eventually sent back to Israel, but I have never before heard this audio. Thought it would get some good comments. It had 318 views when I found it.

www.youtube.com...

-S

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yeah, I remember this being reported.

Once.

Then straight down the memory hole. Thanks for the video; compelling to say the least.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Savage206

What the F###? I've never heard anything about this, and I've watched pretty much every documentary on 9/11. Was there really a van, driven by Israelis, filled with explosives, that was found on 9/11, painted with a #ing mural of planes hitting the WTC? That is INSANE. If this is true, that is all of the evidence that we need to PROVE that there was prior knowledge about the September 11th attacks by somebody other than the alleged perpetrators.

Do you have more information on this other than a youtube video? I must know more about this. Is there any further evidence? I must remain skeptical until I receive some better information... Awaiting your response with the greatest anticipation.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It still has 318 views!!

This is Compelling to say the least!........they where there to document the event!!!!

and.....That mural is sick

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I heard of this awhile back but didn't realize it had a mural painted on the van,unbelievable that this wasn't highlighted more in the media and the investigation itself.I need to quite reading this stuff I'm becoming way too cynical in my life,...
because of the psychopaths that run our country.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
well, here you have it:

THE EVIDENCE

the OP video contains AUDIO RECORDINGS both from perpetrators and policeman that describes THE MURAL on the van...

which means it was not photoshopped after all

s&f

this needs to go viral

edit on 15-11-2011 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I did a reverse image search. If any one is interested, the van is for sale in Chicago on ebay. Same picture no mural.

Link

Truthers are slime.

edit on 15-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
I did a reverse image search. If any one is interested, the van is for sale in Chicago on ebay. Same picture no mural.

Link

Truthers are slime.

listen to the AUDIO PROOF

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Link

Truthers are slime.

Link does not work. But I'm sure you're correct.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You can see the van and hear police audio at rense.com. What the debunkers fail to accept is, that we truthers are not 'jew haters' because we want answers as to why these guys were let go. Looking back, we can all see what the benefits Israel received by our military presence in the middle east have been. There were many different beneficiaries of the aftermath of 9/11, but it sure did alot for the nation of Israel. Now, does that make me a 'jew hater?'

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Link

Truthers are slime.

Link does not work. But I'm sure you're correct.

so, the police audio recording is not enough proof to you?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

You can see the van and hear police audio at rense.com. What the debunkers fail to accept is, that we truthers are not 'jew haters' because we want answers as to why these guys were let go. Looking back, we can all see what the benefits Israel received by our military presence in the middle east have been. There were many different beneficiaries of the aftermath of 9/11, but it sure did alot for the nation of Israel. Now, does that make me a 'jew hater?

Yeah, pretty much so. Nobody thinks that Israel benefitted from 9/11. They are still in the same situation they have always been, pretty much surrounded by people that hate them and want to see the country destroyed. No change.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Savage206

I am not sure if this has been posted here yet. I did a search for "9/11 Israelis Van" but came up with so many pages I could not go through them all.

I have heard and read about the dancing Israelis that were caught on 9/11 and eventually sent back to Israel, but I have never before heard this audio. Thought it would get some good comments. It had 318 views when I found

Yes, I've seen this claim before and it's been already bunked. I think it was Bonez who originally pointed out the photo was deliberately altered by some idiot in the truther movement to create an internet meme.

Bones is a truther, but he's a "don't introduce any foolishness because it makes us look like idiots" truther.
edit on 15-11-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Give me a few hours, and I'll produce a police audio recording of the Mossad admitting they destroyed Alderaan.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This should be very interesting because the debunk boys have got to discredit this one, and fast. It's one thing to tie up the boards with unprovable physics problems, but this is going to be hard to disprove. Why were'nt these men detained?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Wow, that is really low.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Savage206

I have heard and read about the dancing Israelis that were caught on 9/11 and eventually sent back to Israel, but I have never before heard this audio. Thought it would get some good comments. It had 318 views when I found

Yes, I've seen this claim before and it's been already bunked. I think it was Bonez who originally pointed out the photo was deliberately altered by some idiot in the truther movement to create an internet meme.

Bones is a truther, but he's a "don't introduce any foolishness because it makes us look like idiots" truther.
edit on 15-11-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

lol, it's so funny, you didn't even watch the video to hear the NYPD audio recordings where a policeman describes the mural...

you are a really nice example of an ignorant

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Give me a few hours, and I'll produce a police audio recording of the Mossad admitting they destroyed Alderaan.

ok, I'm waiting

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Link

Truthers are slime.

edit on 15-11-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

lol, like removing the image would also be a problem in photoshop?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
I think it was Bonez who originally pointed out the photo was deliberately altered by some idiot in the truther movement to create an internet meme.

This is a new altered photo. It only shows up on two web sites: Christian Truthers and ebay.

Google Image search

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join