It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gobi Desert WTF!? Massive military build-up? Secret base? Strange formations!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Found an interesting article on a mainstream Australian newspaper newsite:

Conspiracy theorists say Google Maps shows China's 'attack plan' for Washington DC

Show some really interesting images, not sure what to make of them.

There appears to be military vehicles in some, metallic warehouses (?), circle formations and strange patterns in others.

Here's some pics, but go to the link and you're able to zoom in much closer

note the planes in the middle of the circle formation

Looks like a massive landing strip formation to me

So what do we think? Are these standard military formations or something? Or is it something more? Have never heard of Gobi Desert having secret bases or anything but maybe something is underground there?

Or is it something less? The second pic there looks like the 'landing strips' go over a mountain range or some kind of 'crack' in the earth, i can't imagine that making sense, so maybe photoshopped?

Of course, as per the article headline, it sounds like the author wants to link it definitively to a military build-up. Though that headline is very tongue-in-cheek and is trying to poke fun at those 'crazy wacky' conspiracy theorists... I'll tell ya, I don't regret quitting my career as a jouralist

edit on 15-11-2011 by srsen because: -

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Yup I just read it on yahoo, its pretty cool, I checked it out on google earth and it looks like some crazy military thing, I just do not understand the zig zag components lol

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
my guess... and this is going way out on a limb here is that if you think of the Nephelim they're generally huge hybrids soooo if those zig zags are some form of white powder lines then i'd say the Chinese are laying out lines for the Nephelim to do before they start the party called apocalypse

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Probably a space weapon they are testing and as far as Im concerned they have every right to. Look at the monsters they have on the prowl....

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The 2nd image is prep work for city development. China has done this several times on smaller levels.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you look behind and around the area 51 area on google maps in nevada youll see similar structures and oddities just like this one

top topics

join