It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland security starts with not pissing off the homeland / people=99%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have been a military science researcher for many decades now. The one thing that is clear to me now is that the United States got some very bad advice from the noe-conservative policy think tanks on the subject of the handling the USA's position of biggest cock on the block.

The Neo-Cons (Neo meaning noobs) think that America should exploit our current top position and mold the world to their (neo-con) desires. A noble goal if you are a despot or dictator. It is a goal that's pretty much anathema to those of us who think liberty is superior to collectivist subjection.

In order for the neocon idea for US foreign policy to work it would have to be executed in a vacuum where no credible opposition to their world view exists in the much wider world. That is the reason for their collectivist control group plan of reduction of Ron Paul's time in the republican debates to just minutes or seconds. This minimizes the broader public from his views which are very critical of the previously and presently empowered control groups.

The problem with this obfuscation effort is its transparency in the connected world where millions of people have real time access to vast public data that refutes much of their traditional widely held lies/beliefs. No one benefits from a US launched war now days except a well oiled money machine that profits from this atrocious activity.

This is not conspiracy theory any more it is well documented fact. The US is not interested in declaring and then winning a war any longer because the profit is in the war not its ending. Why fight an enemy you can crush in days or weeks. The money is not in that but in long wars that are complex and inexorable.

The people have noticed this obvious state of affairs and thus Ron Paul is showered in money from the armed forces active duty more than all other candidates combined. He wants like most of us to bring our troops home, cut spending, restore liberty, return to the constitution, end the fed, and end privilege for government or police in all matters which people should be judged as equals under the law.

Until these basic human needs are met there will be no peace and the government will always remain on the defense against a growing resentment by the public to this despotism and tyranny at home and abroad.

Statest trolls in 3- 2- 1
edit on 15-11-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The wars have become producers of the police that now terrorize our streets, masking their psycopathy or PTSD with a badge, but repeatedly displaying signs of it, now on more and more sites, in courts, and documented on the web and even in mainstream television. The best and easiest job to get when they come home is in law enforcement, private security, or DHS.

Stop the wars, stop creating new killers, and heal the ones we have, until they are either convicted or treated, or both. The witnesses, fellow soldiers to the brutal ones, are traumatized by what they have to silently assent to, or risk their own lives.

Occupy is clearly illustrating the vast numbers of these desensitized men and women. All the Occupy cities do not have police violence, incidentally, and it may correlate to those who have already had massive financial judgements against them for brutal police gone wild, and have started solving this problem on a variety of fronts.

No one can afford to pay for a bully's fits of rage, or a vet's damage from the morass of violence and foreignness of being overseas, with no obvious consequences to merciless acts of hatred and psychopathic torture and murder. This is earning a retaliation that Americans cannot afford to pay.

edit on 14-11-2011 by Copperflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

That was a pretty complex bunch of statements you just made. I hope our ATS readers can understand the half of it. Peace to you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by Copperflower

That was a pretty complex bunch of statements you just made. I hope our ATS readers can understand the half of it. Peace to you.

You are sure right about that.

It is a good post and very informative but I felt it and the title of the thread was somewhat disconnected.
That is of no importance as I did enjoy the read.

My idea concerning Homeland Security is for the citizens to keep their weapons clean and have ample ammo.

Just keeping it light this early in the morning.

top topics

join