It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am already aware of the information in this movie, that said I believe it to be the best documentary on the subject matter. It is a piece that has the ability to awaken a large number of people who are not awake to these things.

Every person who sees this and it resonates it will lead to a shift in consciousness on a collective level. This will lead each person who chooses, to begin the path of awakening, enlightenment on a mass scale is possible.

Then and only then will we solve the problems we face. Each personally responsible for their sovereignty able to self govern. As is the destiny of humanity - but for any of this to truly take hold and humanity to move forward each person must manifest the changes WITHIN themselves before we see a shift on a larger level

Blessings

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by mrnotobc
Actually for me, this debunking is less believeable then the movie. Especially the part about crop circles being proven fake WTF. Since when?

Crop circles made by men are less believable than reptilians, aliens, and the rediculous Dr Haramein?

Step by step videos showing how crop circles can and have been made by people who have fooled people like you.

Case in point:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.wikihow.com...

And last but not least, the favorite of my crop circle busting sites, Englands own Circlemakers! They pride themselves on making believable circles. They do not crush the grains in the fields, and make flawless circles using good old fashioned human ingenuity. Read and learn!
www.circlemakers.org...

I do believe some are fake, I don't know how many. The complexity and size of some cc defy believably that they could be made in one night without the army of people needed being detected.

edit on 16-11-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

I´ve read the site, and well, it seems to me like counter intel, more than proper debunking, but lets get specific in here, and stop speculating.

FACTS

The many are governed by the few, the very wealthy few
The system works like a pyramid when represented as a diagram,
Corporate matters , military, medical, food, power, religion, has made and make, choices that potentially affect millions based not on well being but on profit alone.
We have less freedoms now than before.
The technology has been developed to have free energy but they will milk the cow until all it gives is pus.

We can argue about aliens and chem trails all day long, that is what they want us to do, instead of touching the irrefutable dark truths, they have us all by the balls.

It does not matter if they make a billion videos probing and debunking whatever unless we take responsibility for our collective well being, as clearly THEY wont.

cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

muertos.blog.com...

1:27 – Nikola Tesla

Conspiracy theorists and pseudoscientists love Nikola Tesla, because he was working on a lot of weird stuff that could theoretically lead to lots of nifty science fiction machines. Consequently, if you want a machine that does X to exist, all you have to do is say that Tesla invented it and that the invention was suppressed, or that it’s an extension of something Tesla invented. After all, he died in 1943 and won’t be able to dispute you. Tesla’s theories, which I presume here are asserted as the scientific “basis” of Gamble and Trombly’s free energy devices, have even been used to explain the nonexistent “beam weapons” that some more extreme 9/11 Truthers like Judy Wood and Abraham Hafez Rodriguez claim destroyed the World Trade Center towers.

Your blogger is wrong. I will give you one example. He says that beam weapons are nonexistent. These weapons are clearly public knowledge so why is he blatantly lying about them? If he is trying to deny the existence of these weapons what else is he trying to hide?

EDIT:
Another example of the bloggers brilliant debunking work (sarcasm)

1:38 – “The single largest industry in the world—energy!” The energy industry is not the single largest industry in the world. According to the World Bank, it’s tourism. Sorry, guys.

Maybe we're dealing in semantics here but when I think of the word "Industry" I think of prodution and manufacturing business's. Tourism is definitely a business but I wouldn't call it an industry.

The mere fact that the blogger even mentions this point shows that he really has very little to debunk. So he creates little one line remarks and calls that another point where the movie is wrong. But in actuality it's lessening his own credibility IMO.

edit on 16-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
FACTS

The many are governed by the few, the very wealthy few
The system works like a pyramid when represented as a diagram,
Corporate matters , military, medical, food, power, religion, has made and make, choices that potentially affect millions based not on well being but on profit alone.

All fair and i agree on all these.

We have less freedoms now than before.

Not sure im seeing this. Im a Canadian and i have a good life. Never once have i been told "You cannot do that!", unless it was common sense. I know i cannot kill another, i know i cannot rob, i know i cannot rape. What freedoms are you suggesting i am lacking that i once had?

The technology has been developed to have free energy but they will milk the cow until all it gives is pus.

Hogwash. There is no reason to believe this at all. Please show me some real proof. The movie does not do anything more than speculate. We all know the "holy grail" of free energy is cold fusion. And that isnt free. When i do my own reasearch on "free energy", all i come up with is new age crap showing how if aliens can do it, so can we.

The political points they make are mostly valid. So why muddy it up talking about reptilitan aliens, free energy, and crop circles? Oh yeah, so its interesting to the conspiracy theorists, their target audience. If it was strickly about politics, it would bore the bejesus out of many here.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Your blogger is wrong. I will give you one example. He says that beam weapons are nonexistent. These weapons are clearly public knowledge so why is he blatantly lying about them? If he is trying to deny the existence of these weapons what else is he trying to hide?

Read the last sentence of the paragraph you quoted. He did not state all beam weapons do not exist, did he? He stated that the ones supposedly used to destroy the WTC do not exist. Do you dispute that? Please explain your theory on how beam weapons were used to take down the WTC.

Maybe we're dealing in semantics here but when I think of the word "Industry" I think of prodution and manufacturing business's. Tourism is definitely a business but I wouldn't call it an industry.

I agree, semantics. He is trying to debunk each and every point on the video, even that claim. And yes, he is correct, tourism is refered to as in industry. But does this point even matter?

The mere fact that the blogger even mentions this point shows that he really has very little to debunk. So he creates little one line remarks and calls that another point where the movie is wrong. But in actuality it's lessening his own credibility IMO.

Then you obviously missed the bulk of his post. It is long and he goes through many points. You simply are picking they few points you feel you are able to refute. And weakly so.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Why should anyone do your homework?
We are all "free" to believe in anything we like based on whatever means we come up with to gauge relative "truth"
Nicola Tesla made some advances in his time beyond anything we can imagine, and they systematically made us forget who he even was because it was bad for business.

The fractal structure of the reiterating forms matter and energy take in our sensual reality, and the works of many much more wiser and old than me have led me to be certain that energy IS indeed all around us meaning matter is after a ll a "shape" of "condensed" energy, floating in energy in the form of gases, tapping into the vacuum is where the research has taken huge advances.

Bah! new age sux!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Don't like knocking this film, but I have to.

If your new to watching information like this its ok. Lot of information in there but nothing new. Absolutely no new information. Its dreaming up this new free energy and giving people false hope. There is no reason whatsoever to believe free energy systems are viable or exist at the moment.

The whole philosphy is manure. We can all thrive?

We cannot.

You have to make the choice. The countries and parts of society that have been successful on this planet have only been capable of this by taking advantage of others. There is no other way to be successful on this planet. You must walk on other people to achieve this. So many people will not be happy with the simple life he has suggested. Its just how it is.

The planet is under the control of megalomaniacs. They will never surrender control and would destroy everyone and themselves rather than give it up.

This man has his view of how life should be on earth. Why does he think he is right?

We are here to learn. On this current journey I believe we may be too late.

Everyday I am outside noticing something else different around me. Its not 'good' different. I do think we may be witnessing the end of a cycle here but it is nothing to worry about.

Please remember to breathe and relax. Its all thats you can do anymore. Not long now and you know it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

These are the first three points in your bloggers attempt at debunking

0:09 — Foster Gamble

Foster Gamble is a documentary filmmaker and formerly CEO of MindCenter Corporation. He has been active in issues involving pesticide spraying and an organization called “Stop the Spray.” A graduate of Princeton University—in what field I do not yet know—he is related to the Gamble family (of the corporation Procter & Gamble).

www.eon3.net...

www.rvml.org...

thrivemovement.com... (section “How is Foster related to Procter & Gamble?”)

0:30 – V = 2π2Rr 2 Torus

A torus is a geometric figure. It’s defined as a surface of revolution generated by revolving a circle in three dimensional space about an axis coplanar with the circle. In most contexts it is assumed that the axis does not touch the circle—in this case the surface has a ring shape and is called a ring torus or simply torus if the ring shape is implicit.

en.wikipedia.org...

This shape appears several times in the video. Presumably something about this shape is related to the idea of free energy derived from alien technology

0:36 – Floor mosaic in Ephesus, Turkey

This is a common pattern in floor mosaics throughout the Roman and Byzantine era. Ephesus was an important city in the Byzantine Empire in the early Christian era. Without seeing the full film, it is not clear what significance is being put on this design..

There is nothing there that he is even debunking. He is just making statements. What you perceive as debunking is just trumped up opinions. Very weak method of debunking if you ask me.

Read the last sentence of the paragraph you quoted. He did not state all beam weapons do not exist, did he? He stated that the ones supposedly used to destroy the WTC do not exist. Do you dispute that? Please explain your theory on how beam weapons were used to take down the WTC.

This may be your interpretation of what he said. But it is not what he actually said. He says "nonexistent beam weapons". If he intended that statement to apply only in reference to 9/11 planes I don't think he did a very good job at making that clear.

I don't think that beam weapons were responsible for any of the damage on 9/11. But I will give an example of how the technology that he says is "nonexistent" does exist.

EDIT:

Your blogger didn't even watch the whole documentary. He only debunking the movie Trailer

The Next Conspiracy Movie: The Trailer For Thrive, Debunked (UPDATED!)

Without seeing the full film, it is not clear what significance is being put on this design.

edit on 16-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

edit on 16-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let's look at the next four points in your bloggers attempt to debunk the "TRAILER" of the movie

0:44 – Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

Edgar Mitchell was a NASA scientist who walked on the moon in February 1971. During the mission he claims to have had a spiritual experience that he described in terms of “Savikalpa Samadhi,” a type of Eastern mystical experience. He believes in ESP and founded a think tank to investigate psychic phenomena. He has been a long time believer in the Roswell conspiracy that claims a UFO crashed in New Mexico in 1947 and alien bodies were recovered from it. NASA has gone on record denying that his claims are true.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ascentmagazine.com...

www.youtube.com...

0:49 – John Callahan, Senior FAA Official

John Callahan is a former FAA employee who has gone on record as claiming that the FAA has covered up incidents involving UFOs. He is most closely associated with an incident where a UFO was seen from a Japan Air Lines flight in November 1986, which he helped investigate. Callahan claims there was a cover-up of this incident but the corroboration of his story is sketchy at best.

www.cosmostv.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

0:55 – Osiris Temple, Abydos, Egypt

Another appearance of the “mysterious” pattern. Coupled with the Byzantine mosaic, this is intended to surprise us that the same shape is employed in two ancient cultures. How surprising is it really, though? The shape is a series of interlocking circles. How special is that? Would it take a genius to come up with that shape? Is it implausible to believe that two people, thousands of years apart, might have the same idea for a pattern of ceremonial artwork?

1:00 – “It’s burned into the atomic structure in some extraordinary way!”

I don’t know the story behind this claim, but this is extremely unlikely. Have atomic analyses been done on the artwork in temples from Abydos, Egypt? My (admittedly perfunctory) searching didn’t turn up anything. My suspicion is that this claim is simply false.

Nassim Haramein, Cosmologist, Inventor

Nassim Haramein is a New Age writer who has dabbled in topics involving “unified field theory,” which also pops up associated with Gamble’s name. He gives lectures on metaphysics and something called “the Schwarzchild Proton” that has absolutely no acceptance among mainstream physicists. Haramein evidently claims to be a “physicist,” but I cannot find a specific record of a Ph.D. in physics. He does not list a Ph.D. on his own website. He does not appear to be a real academic. I also found material associating him with various “Ancient Astronaut” theories.

psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com...

theresonanceproject.org...

ezinearticles.com...

www.physicsforums.com...

So, with all that text, what has he actually debunked? NOTHING AT ALL

Now you see why I skipped over the parts that have nothing in them to refute. Because they are just statements with no actual theories shown in the movie being debunked.

Please be specific and point out an item that he successfully debunks. Remember that he is only dealing with information from the trailer and not the documentary itself
edit on 16-11-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

While looking for ammo to debunk this conspiracy theorists wet dream I came across this:
muertos.blog.com...

It's an incredibly well written, step by step debunking of the entire movie. While I'm sure I'll be accused of "having a closed mind", I suggest anyone with an open mind would also be open to both sides of the story. I watched this well produced yet error and lie filled video. Will you read this blog?

I read the blog.

It is not well written at all. He sounds like an upset child who has to eat his vegetables but doesn't want to.

I find it amazing how self proclaimed debunkers can debunk something with a paragraph and a link. Simply amazing.

Even more amazing that he did all that before even watching the entire movie.

It appears you (nightbringer) are here simply to discredit the movie. The movie has plenty of FACTS that are VERIFIABLE.

Debating over what the "largest industry" is ........ is a waste of time. Depending on the context ..there could be a couple different answers. Anyone with half a brain cell knows that Energy Companies have money and power equal to large countries.

Even if you do disagree with the movie..... it still presents factual information that is affecting all of us.

The word "debunk" has almost lost it true meaning. As most debunkers are making claims that are more absurd than most conspiracy theories.

The movie doesn't even deal with "conspiracy theories" ...it deals with "conspiracy fact"
edit on 16-11-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ohh .... and so what:

- that David Icke was in the movie...... did he say the word "reptile" any time during the movie? No. Everything he said is completely logical.

-that he interviewed so called ET contactees ...did he tell you to trust them? No. Just consider the information.

-that he talked about UFOs/ETs .... did he tell you to stop going to Church? No. plenty of evidence exists on UFOs.

....I could go on.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Your looking EXTREMELY way too into it, my friend

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

While looking for ammo to debunk this conspiracy theorists wet dream I came across this:
muertos.blog.com...

It's an incredibly well written, step by step debunking of the entire movie. While I'm sure I'll be accused of "having a closed mind", I suggest anyone with an open mind would also be open to both sides of the story. I watched this well produced yet error and lie filled video. Will you read this blog?

How the hell do you debunk a trailer, mate?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Lets try this from a different angle.

-do you believe in reptilians? And further, do you believe that the queen of england and george bush are reptilians from space?

-do you believe in the Illuminati?

-do you believe aliens are visiting earth and making crop circles?

I do not believe in these. Yet this movie is stating these curious ideas as fact. I agree with much they say about politics and the state of our world in general. I would love nothing more than to believe that simply by "thinking positive", i can change the world. But it isnt so. Nor has any of these things been proved.

Using sources like Dr Haramien and Icke do nothing to advance their cause. One is a crackpot and the other is utterly convinced jews are the source of all evil. Try again.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I know you didn't respond to me....

Yet this movie is stating these curious ideas as fact

But at NO point in the movie did he state as fact that Aliens made the crop circles.

He may have presented the crop circles and came to his own conclusions and then shared them in this movie.... but he never stated that Aliens make all Crop Circles.

.....to me....if you look at the information presented ...it's quite obvious some of the circles are not made with ropes and boards.
So that leaves two options:
1. Aliens are making some of the circles.
2. Some government faction with advanced technology is making the circles.

Both have serious implications and questions.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
It appears you (nightbringer) are here simply to discredit the movie. The movie has plenty of FACTS that are VERIFIABLE.

Fair enough. Again, the things that make me roll my eyes are claims of reptilians controlling our earth. I cant think of a more rediculous scenerio. Hell, id become religious long before believing that tripe.

Do me one favor if you can verify these things. Please show me the proof for that. That after all is my main issue of contention. I find it very hard to take anyone seriously who actually believe in such things. Most of those who do tend to ridicule christians. The hypocracy is quite rich.

edit on 16-11-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i was gonna start laying into the people that are against this movie, but after reading the entire thread i see i don't need to. nobody that has even tried to discredit this movie has proven that anything in this movie is not complete FACT. Facts backed up with facts backed up with more facts.

and anyone stuck on the ET thing apparently didn't watch the whole movie. the last thing i was thinking about when this movie was over was ETs. it's not even that important of a part in this movie for it to be a stumbling block it was a pretext and something i pushed aside simply because i have not researched the subject matter enough to say yay or nay to it.

Deny ignorance. why do people come to this site if they only spew ignorance. it's the motto of this site. biased and opinions hold no ground against facts and common sense.

ETA: Nightbringr please show me where he says at any point in this movie that "reptilians" run the world?
edit on 16-11-2011 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

It appears as though you are stuck on the fact that David Icke made an appearance in the movie.

Just to note.... he never said anything about reptilians during that movie.

Also... people change their minds all the time.... I have noticed that Mr. Icke has gotten away from talking about reptilians ....as he saw that he wasn't going to help people become "awake" by talking about that.

All of what he said in the movie "Thrive" is pretty well said and makes a lot of sense.

I, like you, would have raised an eyebrow had he started talking about reptilians.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Lets try this from a different angle.

-do you believe in reptilians? And further, do you believe that the queen of england and george bush are reptilians from space?

Yes, I believe in reptilians. I used to catch lizards and snakes near the river when I was a kid.

No, I do not believe that the Queen or Bush are reptilians from space. But David Icke doesn't speak about those things in this documentary. So why are you bringing up that subject?

-do you believe in the Illuminati?

Yes, I believe the Illuminati exists. It's a very well documented fact. I can not tell you what their agenda is though, because I am not a member.

-do you believe aliens are visiting earth and making crop circles?

I believe it is possible, I'm still on the fence regarding this issue.

I do not believe in these. Yet this movie is stating these curious ideas as fact. I agree with much they say about politics and the state of our world in general. I would love nothing more than to believe that simply by "thinking positive", i can change the world. But it isnt so. Nor has any of these things been proved.

I didn't see or hear anything that claimed these ideas are "FACT". No one has said that a positive attitude will change the World. But I think you need that positive attitude when taking actions to be more effective.

Using sources like Dr Haramien and Icke do nothing to advance their cause. One is a crackpot and the other is utterly convinced jews are the source of all evil. Try again.

I don't think Icke is a crackpot. Maybe he has some funny ideas and exaggerates his theories as a way to create sensationalism which draws attention to the more important points that he makes.

The Ideas of a reptillian brain were not invented by David Icke. They are actually based in the theories of evolution. It is a theory that some where along the way mammals and reptiles were more closely related. And that there is still a part of that reptilian brain in us.

It is a really just a way to describe and insinuate that those "reptilian leaders" have a primitive violent mentality.

I don't know too much about Nassim Haramein. I do know that many people confuse the theories people have about Zionists being evil wanting to control and manipulate the World. and think that those people hate Jews. Not true because not all Zionists are Jews and not all Jews are Zionists.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join