It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looking forward to watching this.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm half way through and I've turned it off. What trollop.

Steven greer, David Ike.... c'mon guys. It's totally rubbish

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wish it had subs as I have a hearing loss. So, can't watch it.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I watched the movie today and very much enjoyed it, thanks for starting the thread!
What a bunch of greedy people in power!
To think that all their wealth could save the world and yet they just keep it for them selfs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The pattern on the rock at the sacred Osirian Temple in Egypt has been "burned into the atomic structure of the rock in some astounding way"............

Uhm, says who.. the guy with the pony tail? Is there even any real evidence of such a claim?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
I'm half way through and I've turned it off. What trollop.

Steven greer, David Ike.... c'mon guys. It's totally rubbish

Some people will never learn the true meaning of Thrive...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There is no way you can do any think.
all you could do is make it better for a short time.

if ever one of us 6.9 million stop’t working for them.
and then who do you really put in jail?
you can only see the people who work for THEM.
and we ALL work for them.

no one knows real who they are.
you just think you do.
just some at the top that are seen.
the ones running the show are hidden.
we can never find them or find out who they are.
the ones who tell Obama what to do.
are just pawns to.

They have been playing this silly game for a long long time.
they dont need money or power.
the only thing I can think of.
is that it is just a big game to them.

you will Never know who is really behind it all.
if you do find some one.
then it is just a front they put there for you to find.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

And I guess you do huh? You have all the answers to what it will take for humankind's thriving success as a species now you have watched this documentary titled thrive?

Give me a break.. The whole movie was pure speculation based on new age rubbish talkers who have only one agenda. Make a dollar. David Ike is a liar charlatan. Steven Greer is the biggest #$% talker in all ufology!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

You forgot about Ouija boards. Wasn't that made by Procter and Gamble?

Just because you come from an elite family, that doesn't mean you don't question about humanity and life. FYI, Buhhda was a prince before he began his journey for enlightenment.

Besides, it's not like he's making stuff up. He's actually reiterating things that most of us on here know, to the general public in a more professional manner. You can be a skeptic and doubt his motive, but please don't kill the messenger...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
just finished watching it, amazing video. gave me a lot of hope! =)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Vandettas

And I guess you do huh? You have all the answers to what it will take for humankind's thriving success as a species now you have watched this documentary titled thrive?

Give me a break.. The whole movie was pure speculation based on new age rubbish talkers who have only one agenda. Make a dollar. David Ike is a liar charlatan. Steven Greer is the biggest #$% talker in all ufology!

Calm down Nomad451. If you had READ my post, I never claimed I had all the answers.

Pure speculation?

Speculation - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.

So I guess 54:00 is pure speculation right?
So I guess 34:36 is pure speculation right?
Federal Reserve? Speculation...?
Banks? Speculation...?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Regardless whether you agree or disagree with the film or the people in it. You are a very negative person. I am just reading your words and I can feel the negativity spewing from within you.

Do you have anything positive to contribute? Can you state your opinions in a way that makes a positive contribution to other people reading your words? Why is it always the people who have nothing good to contribute that put down the good people trying to make a difference and who are spreading a positive message?

Again I don't have a problem if you disagree with the message of the film. But instead of just putting it down, can you offer your own message in it's place? Since you think the film is such rubbish, I would like to hear your solutions to the Worlds problems and how you think we humans can thrive.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is awesome. Yesterday a friend I hadnt talk to in a while gave me a ring and suggested I check this movie out. I watched the trailer and saved it to my favorites to check out later (I'm in school and need to keep grinding if I want to finish this year). Then BAM I log onto ATS today and "Thrive" on the front page.

Its a sign. No lie, life is unfolding in front of me. The past few months I am hearing the "whisper" of enternity. Its telling me my footsteps are my heartbeat and my mind is the guide.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
thanks for sharing this, i'll check it out...

hugs for all of you, i love you

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Ok, well. Just finished watching the entire thing, unlike some other people who just blew the whole thing off at the sight of David Icke. I have to say though, I really liked it. It touched on a huge variety of things that would normally take watching 2 or 3 other documentaries to be able to know about. Although, this could be a downfall of sorts for the movie...

Now don't take me wrong, I really really liked this movie, but for covering such a wide range of topics, 2 hours seems a bit short honestly. Also, you might need some previous exposure to some of the material in order to really grasp some of the things they mention, which might have otherwise gone right over your head.

Take the part where they were talking about the flower of life figure, the name of which I only saw one reference to during the discussion. This topic alone could take up a full 4 or 5 hour documentary and still leave things to be said. And I feel that some people who have not at least been exposed to this information might not understand the huge importance of this shape.

I got really excited at the sight of Nassim Haramein. His 8 hr lecture is hell of a documentary, but I digress. The guest appearances are really a good change from the norm, whereas you are usually just shown clips or soundbites of the people talking. I appreciate the maker for taking the time to organize and book these interviews.

All in all, this was definitely one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Not perfect, but deserves recognition for what it manages to talk about in a relatively simple and understandable way.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The banks, economics, and financial information in the movie are sound. The majority of it is pure trollop, money making garbage..

The makers of the film know this. I fail to see any real message behind the movie.. Except for a guy tooting his own trumpet claiming to have discovered the basis for zero point energy through a vision as a boy and patterns in nature.

He just had to throw in a little photo of him and Gerald Ford together in the one frame to bump up his credibility..

I guess I'm the only one with this opinion which doesn't really surprise me considering the audience the movie is directed at..

Yes, humans need to learn to thrive or we'll be forever living in hell, but I don't need this propaganda piece filled with misinformation and speculation to try and give me a rev up the backside to do something about for 5 dollars a copy

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
watching it now, if you like this then watch the videos in my signature below, good points in both this thread and the other below

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Can you please explain to us what was false about the documentary then?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The banks, economics, and financial information in the movie are sound. The majority of it is pure trollop, money making garbage..

The makers of the film know this. I fail to see any real message behind the movie.. Except for a guy tooting his own trumpet claiming to have discovered the basis for zero point energy through a vision as a boy and patterns in nature.

He just had to throw in a little photo of him and Gerald Ford together in the one frame to bump up his credibility..

I guess I'm the only one with this opinion which doesn't really surprise me considering the audience the movie is directed at..

Yes, humans need to learn to thrive or we'll be forever living in hell, but I don't need this propaganda piece filled with misinformation and speculation to try and give me a rev up the backside to do something about for 5 dollars a copy

You sound brilliant. Please lead the way.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Pretty good doc overall. I seem to recall Witley Strieber saying that his idea of "sin" was denying others the right to thrive.

Glad to see info about the federal reserve out there again. While it's not news to me by a longshot and frankly I'm tired of hearing about it, there are still a lot of people out there that need to be educated about this particular deception which is pertinent to these times we live in.

I do have a minor gripe with the toroidal geometry being overly-focused on as if it were the holy grail. I'm a pretty prolific geometer and have had a go at "decoding the flower of life" as they claim in the vid Nassim has done. What he has done is projected the 2D FOL geometry into 3D from one of many perspectives. When you go from 2D to 3D there are different paths you can take. I found a helical structure based on the sine wave to be more fundamental which the torus emerges from. No biggy though, just minor nitpick.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join